Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EllaBella89

VIP Member
I love how she’s literally hunting down all the dissents on Twitter and attacking them even if they say anything remotely negative about her or mention what she’s doing is out of order. They don’t even have to mention her, but she finds them. She’s like a dictator. I hope her socials all get deleted, if she was a guy or anyone other than an over privileged, lazy white wino she would have been long gone.

Reactions: 19

hermionegrangerrrr

i’d like to formally apologise to taylor swift for even being mentioned in the same breath as alice...taylor sweetie I’m so sorry

• Haha

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
Thanks @Penguin86 for the new thread and congrats @MarkC1387 for the thread title!

Literally caught up on #9 just in time to open the new thread 😅

Just a gentle reminder to everyone to be careful about posting any personally identifiable info, keep it vague for safety sakes ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart

Glitter&G1n

Taken from someone else's post so I don't take credit (sorry I'm too full of potato to scroll back) but I'd spit-laugh my coffee if the next title was just
Alice Evans: Disingenuous Bogan

• Haha
  • Heart

Perplexity

VIP Member
If this is true, especially the 10 years thing, why on earth did he go through the IVF for their second child. Why bring another child into the madness. And if she is known to be ill, because she absolutely is, why leave the kids with her. I hope with the benefit of distance he can come back full of resolve and sort the kids out.
If this is an emotional abuse situation, it’s very hard to see clearly when in the middle of it. The victim usually thinks the problem is with them and just try harder to be ‘better’. As for leaving the kids, didn’t he have them staying with him quite a few nights a week before going to France for this job?

• Heart
  • Sad

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
Alice just can't stand someone standing up to her. That's why she resorts to picking on looks
And then in the next breath tries to shout us down with "I'm an advocate for WiMmUnZ ThO?!" :mad: :rolleyes:

Bloody poster woman for women across the world, child protection, and gay ally my arse.

• Haha
  • Angry

MarkC1387

VIP Member
One of the flying monkeys has a post on Twitter about Amy Douglas and her current workplace and is insinuating that people should get in contact to try and get her fired.

Screenshot_2021-11-18-00-01-53-192_com.twitter.android~2.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow

Just William

VIP Member
She probably was, even back then. Narcs need to be not only the most loved person in the room, but the ONLY loved one. She's probably been competing with the girls for IG's love and attention from their births, and simultaneously competing for the girls to love her more than IG. See the video she posted of IG hugging the youngest daughter, both of them looking so happy, and AE in the background asking if they want to get a room. Narcs also love keeping the people who love them insecure and off balance, partly for the drama, mainly for their egos, so you are always left feeling like you have to work and fight and prove yourself worthy of their love. As horrible as it is, she's been emotionally manipulating and controlling all the members of her family for her own ego and entertainment from the start, and royally screwing them up in the process.
That is vile. Instead of thinking what a sweet moment to capture between her husband & their youngest daughter she turns it into something nasty in her own warped mind as she clearly sees their daughter as competition?! Disgusting. I have zero sympathy for her.

• Heart
  • Sick

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
The new bio! “8 yr old still crying” 😱

STOP 👏🏼 USING 👏🏼 YOUR 👏🏼 VULNERABLE 👏🏼 CHILDREN 👏🏼 AS 👏🏼 EMOTIONAL 👏🏼 LEVERAGE 👏🏼 TO 👏🏼 STRANGERS 👏🏼 ON 👏🏼 THE 👏🏼 INTERNET

what do you mean sorry?
Your kids shouldn’t be on Insta you daft bint. It’s full of stuff they’re not emotionally mature enough to comprehend

Maybe it’s time to put your wine down and your big girl pants on and start parenting your children through this obviously emotional situation.

Libbyaugust737

Just the sight of Alice and her moon head is annoying me right now. I'm sick of her thinking she's badly done to in every aspect. No wonder everyone left when all she does is lie, cheat and bully.

She's convinced her cheating arse that IG cheated, BW is the new partner and she's literally ripping her new partner to shreds.

This is all people see atm. She bullies and she's erratic. How TF can we feel sorry for her?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

tilly27

VIP Member
Just to give an example of how a narc can twist the truth to portray themselves as the victim. Someone I know well was in a LTR with a narcissist, and he was the loud, ranty type, as AE is. So this one time, he'd been haranguing her for days and days via phone and email over some extremely minor transgression (she was away at the time, which he didn't like - narcissists need control and they don't like their victims having their own lives or hobbies). On and on and on he went, sending 20 abusive texts an hour, constant calls, throughout the night as well as the day. Eventually, in despair, and because she needed a break, she blocked him for a few hours. Do you know what he did then? Said he had crushing chest pain and breathlessness and called out an ambulance for a suspected heart attack, taking a selfie of himself in the back of said ambulance for "proof". The story he then told to all his friends and family was that she had heartlessly refused to answer him and had blocked his calls when he was in the hospital having a heart attack. That was the story the world knew. If you were told that without any of the context you'd think she was a terrible person. WITH the context, the story is very very different.

You can see how AE gets away with it. Giving little snippets (like him refusing to enter the house or speak to her on FaceTime etc) that, without context, seem to show him in an unreasonable light. There will be an absolute FUCK TONNE going on beneath the surface there that IG won't be talking about. Yet her FMS just take everything she says on Twitter at face value. It makes me rage. How can people be so thick?!
Some people just are happy to go with the easy option. My ex, he was for sure a narcissist, and enabled by the majority of his family. Attempting to strangle me in front of his run down, worn out mum and she was scared to intervene at all. He is 6 ft 7 & im 5 ft 3

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18