Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #11 Never, ever, ever getting back together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just the sight of Alice and her moon head is annoying me right now. I'm sick of her thinking she's badly done to in every aspect. No wonder everyone left when all she does is lie, cheat and bully.

She's convinced her cheating arse that IG cheated, BW is the new partner and she's literally ripping her new partner to shreds.

This is all people see atm. She bullies and she's erratic. How TF can we feel sorry for her?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I think she's finally worn herself out coz she seems to have stfu.

(I'll probably wake up to millions of pages again)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have major internet probs here.
I have surgery tomorrow and it is also the first anniversary of my husband passing away.
So I'm not in a good space + I may be sporadic in comms.
Hope all goes well for Ioan and the 3 Es.

In a few years, she'll still be a bottle blonde but in polyester leopard print and a bottle of vodka in her embellished plastic fake leather bag. NOT a classy bird in any way.
That doesn't sound like Hyacinth, that sounds like Rose.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I have surgery tomorrow and it is also the first anniversary of my husband passing away.
I’m so sorry dear Tattler friend. Anniversaries like that are so sad and difficult, especially the first. And getting surgery adds to the pain so much more. But you are strong and you will get through. And your crazy addicted to A lice threads are here for you in spirit. And in this forum.
Btw, this being here was so helpful to me today. It completely took my mind off surgery and gave me something fun to do.
I hope you aren’t kept wide awake by some meds they give you like me though. I’m asking tomorrow what it was. 😆
All the best! 🤗

She dresses like Rose, behaves like Hyacinth, and drives like Onslo. I could mention something about Daisy but I won’t. 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I find it so laughable and ironic AE is insulting BW’s “Facetune pics” when 90% of what she’s posted the past year of herself is Facetuned the duck out. She’s just showing her true colors. What a sad sack of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I find it so laughable and ironic AE is insulting BW’s “Facetune pics” when 90% of what she’s posted the past year of herself is Facetuned the duck out. She’s just showing her true colors. What a sad sack of tit.
I would give my eye teeth to have someone professional make an opinion about WTAF is wrong with her. I’m sure many of our suggestions are spot on but I can’t get enough of trying to make figure out what makes her tick. I almost want to take psyche classes online. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
For me who is both Aussie and Kiwi and grew up with what a bogan is perceived to be, if you slander someone as a bogan outright like Alice did that’s what bogans do. What I’m saying is it makes Alice a bogan by doing it.

For me who is both Aussie and Kiwi and grew up with what a bogan is perceived to be, if you slander someone as a bogan that’s what bogans do. What I’m saying is it makes Alice a bogan by doing it.
Here Alice would be referred to as white trash to be honest.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Alice has Deb & Lin sharing stuff no one knows for months, she is pretty delusional if she thinks that it will hurt his chances if somebody mentions stuff she has herself mentioned (and deleted) on twitter before

Having said that, I also dont think that Ioan is thrilled if people close to his girlfriend speak out.
View attachment 870744
View attachment 870745
View attachment 870746

View attachment 870747View attachment 870748
View attachment 870749
She deleted this
View attachment 870751

intriguing, are you able to share anything? Or bad idea?
Bad idea, purely out of respect to BW and her well-being. I will say however that this community is bang on the money about AE being a complete solipsistic lunatic. Using your children as ammunition is abhorrent and I hope they will one day see the truth, providing she hasn't brainwashed them by then.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I've been having odd internet too. Fell asleep, woke up freezing and soaking (infection grrr)

I so hope tomorrow (today) goes well for you, in terms of your surgery and also will be thinking of you too (truly) regarding the first anniversary of the passing of your husband. Take care xxx

View attachment 870809
Um Alice doesn't do housework.
Or much else

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Omg I’m so so sorry to hear that. I couldn’t even imagine how you’re feeling seeing all this. I hope you’re doing ok and have people around giving you love today x

• Heart
Reactions: 12

She's Hyacinth in that she's got pretensions while being a snobby cow. However, Alice is a chav with money at heart. Her taste is appalling and she reminds me of the drunks sorting out their marital affairs under my bedroom window on their way back from getting tanked up at the pub, staggering along on their heels. Red lipstick's probably all over her face by now if she started with any. She certainly isn't in Patsy's class.

Sending you best wishes for the operation and hugs for the anniversary. 💖

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's Hyacinth in that she's got pretensions while being a snobby cow. However, Alice is a chav with money at heart. Her taste is appalling and she reminds me of the drunks sorting out their marital affairs under my bedroom window on their way back from getting tanked up at the pub, staggering along on their heels. Red lipstick's probably all over her face by now if she started with any. She certainly isn't in Patsy's class.
Her hand bags and shoes put her in Chav and Bogan territory 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Alice is cheating by saying goodnight to her followers and exiting Twitter at just 08:00pm. We know that 08:00-10:00 is when she is tit-faced and unable to spell or hit the right keys on her phone.
Maybe her ambien walrus will wake her up. .

Edit - It’s 9:00 and she’s back on .. let the games begin. 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Alice is cheating by saying goodnight to her followers and exiting Twitter at just 08:00pm. We know that 08:00-10:00 is when she is tit-faced and unable to spell or hit the right keys on her phone.
Maybe her ambien walrus will wake her up. .
I know I thought this too. She’s just trying to muck up our routine we have going.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It feels like I did a couple of real life things, slept so thoroughly I woke up very early, and suddenly have close to 40 pages to catch up. Zoinks! This will be turning into the Harry & Meghan thread 2.0 before long :ROFLMAO:
Why is Alice obsessively using the term 'bogan'? How much time has she spent in Australia that warrants the use of the local lingo? :rolleyes:
It will certainly be interesting to see what happens when IG returns. I hope he's doing daily meditation, think his stress levels will be in need of it.
"I don't want to heal" says everything. If you don't want to get better, you're not going to, no matter what anyone tries to do to help. How long will she continue this daily/nightly tweetfest? Until she's forced off twitter by the court?

@EssieMay Will be thinking of you 💕
@IHateHadargoyle glad to hear things went well, hope the threads are keeping you entertained in recovery!

I wonder how long it will take for Alice to delete these off her timeline? "You're being investigated!!"? Don't tell me - Lupine's on the case! Do I get a gold star?

1637124846651.png

I was confused she was saying good night but then realised it's a re-post off Instagram, so her nightly Twitter activities will commence shortly. Jolly good. Popcorn, anyone?
What was tough about it - the amount of online arguing? Spend some time in the real world and away from the screen, it will help, I promise!

1637124860833.png

EDIT By the time I write all this IT'S STARTED!

Leaving you is not bullying though..

1637125694641.png

Of course he's devastated. She's his little girl, he's KEEPING IN CONTACT with her, or at least trying to, you twerp.

1637125707985.png

Lupine getting the dirt? How much trouble do you think you're currently in?

1637125720712.png

Did you sent this email through the Wizard? Pointing out the inconsistencies in your ever-changing narrative is not harassment. Here's an idea, read a dictionary. A page a day, sounds like fun!

1637125731354.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
It feels like I did a couple of real life things, slept so thoroughly I woke up very early, and suddenly have close to 40 pages to catch up. Zoinks! This will be turning into the Harry & Meghan thread 2.0 before long :ROFLMAO:
Why is Alice obsessively using the term 'bogan'? How much time has she spent in Australia that warrants the use of the local lingo? :rolleyes:
It will certainly be interesting to see what happens when IG returns. I hope he's doing daily meditation, think his stress levels will be in need of it.
"I don't want to heal" says everything. If you don't want to get better, you're not going to, no matter what anyone tries to do to help. How long will she continue this daily/nightly tweetfest? Until she's forced off twitter by the court?

@EssieMay Will be thinking of you 💕
@IHateHadargoyle glad to hear things went well, hope the threads are keeping you entertained in recovery!

I wonder how long it will take for Alice to delete these off her timeline? "You're being investigated!!"? Don't tell me - Lupine's on the case! Do I get a gold star?

View attachment 870824

I was confused she was saying good night but then realised it's a re-post off Instagram, so her nightly Twitter activities will commence shortly. Jolly good. Popcorn, anyone?
What was tough about it - the amount of online arguing? Spend some time in the real world and away from the screen, it will help, I promise!

View attachment 870825
What the fk has she done to that photo? Cos it’s not her right. She made one eye bigger but not the other?

I know I thought this too. She’s just trying to muck up our routine we have going.
And she’s awake 🤣🤣🤣 She’s just bleeping with us when she says good night 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.