Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Penguin86

VIP Member
You're our undercover double-agent! :)
I only use my twitter to post my photography these days. I did have a private account but I deleted it today (I wasn't one that was nasty to her I just used it to read her stuff without compromising my personal account)

• Heart
Reactions: 5

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
You guys move so fast!!! This thread is like a part time job for me at the moment...
Just wanted to say my bit on the cringey note left on the flowers from last September.
I don't think he wrote it. I'm even doubting he sent the flowers, if any flowers at all were sent.
Narcs plan ahead. They set stories for their own defence in future events. My mother is a Narc (haven't spoken to her in years) and through counselling I've learnt to recognise it.
My theory (fwiw) is that Alice knew the marriage was in trouble years ago. He'd had enough. She kept dragging him back through whatever tools she had. Most likely she'd threaten suicide. Maybe an intense dose of love bombing.
She then realised that this wasn't working so well, which would explain the harassment of directors/producers to let him leave the set to come home. She couldn't control him when he was away.
Last year she twigged it was a possibility he wouldn't come back so has been setting up 'proof' for what is going to be a very messy divorce.
Sending flowers to herself for example.
I believe that he has realised he is strong enough to leave and is being supported by a network of friends, lawyers and professionals.
An enraged Narc is a very scary thing. He won't have taken this action on a whim and he will be doing it because he is broken.
The girls have been separated into the Golden Child and the Scapegoat. Imo, in this situation the SG is the eldest girl. The Narc loves nothing more than goading the SG into a meltdown. Then they stand back and watch with their Narc Smirk. I really feel for the kid because that was me and yes it fucks you up, even decades later I'm still getting treatment for cPTSD.

Sorry for the essay and thank you for the part time job!!!
Excellent and accurate essay! But are you sure the older E is the SG? I think the little E is.

• Heart

Libbyaugust737

Some kids just do have shadows beneath the eyes (sometimes because they have asthma or a food intolerance). My kid has darkish shadows and he's perfectly healthy and well-rested. It's just how he looks in winter! Like a tired ghost 😄 But I do agree that poor Ella is dealing with a whole lot she shouldn't have to be, and probably isn't very supervised in the evenings, so could easily be staying up late without AE realising (or frankly caring).
Yeah my almost 2 year old has a 2 hour nap during the day and sleeps 12 hours through the night and still has bags under his eyes haha. I thought it was a kid thing 😂😂

• Heart

ktjd

Catching up on thread, I just had a thought as I saw people talking about body language. I wonder what The Body Language Guy on YouTube would make of the Lorraine interview- he's been analysing fellow narcissist Meghan Markle, makes fascinating points and always kindly done.
Funnily she claimed last night that a body language expert had said she was telling the truth - obv she would say that but not sure where this is though.
Hmmm is this what is known as shade? Could this also be his opinion on another high-profile divorce happening right now?
ha, yes 100%. PM does have his uses.

Reactions: 4

plinky

VIP Member
I posted then deleted something yesterday because I didn’t want to draw attention to it. Basically I am not sure all is as it seems with people who are famous, and are saying they are her friends. They sometimes like things that take the piss out of the situation

LucySmith

VIP Member
Do we think that IG is seemingly not acting to intervene here (as if we would know) to basically wait for her to issue a suicide or murder threat and BINGO he gets the kids?

I do wonder. She’s out of fucking control. Honestly… those poor poor kids.
There is part of me that thinks it’s mostly al online. Yes she isn’t mother of the year and is probably crying and lying in bed eating. But what we see online, right now the kids are not seeing, well I hope not. I think it looks worse than it actually is. Because she uses SM to vent all her anger. So yes I’m concerned but I think it’s all online venting

WhoaDang

4 years now? Given the number of 'how to spot a narcissist' accounts BW followed, don't think she underestimated you.

View attachment 870883

"Lucy". Calling IG 'baldy' now? Charming.

View attachment 870884

Why would he sit you down when there's ZERO CONTACT.

View attachment 870885

Because I hAvE tHe ScReEnShOts. Who are you reporting back to? Your therapists? Your lawyers? Gloria? Yourself? I don't think "bogan" is really the one who is in for a nasty surprise.

View attachment 870886

Now now, don't be mean to Lupine, he's all in! 😂
Awww Lupine, aka Alex Taylor. Blabbering idiot.

brie l

VIP Member
What Alice is doing is unconscionable. She knows this, but doesn’t care. Her pain does not allow her to let go, to accept defeat after years of her… for lack of a better word, “behavior”. We all suffer and have our breakdowns or mistakes, but we learn to let go. She can’t bear the thought that she isn’t getting her way, and she would rather writhe in pain and cause more pain to others to soothe herself than actually do the hard thing: sit with herself, accept a loss and feel it all, accept responsibility, do the emotional work and therapy, and pull her health together. It’s a lot easier to get drunk and destroy, destroy, destroy. Being strong is about picking yourself up, moving on, and loving everything you can despite the intense pain. Let go of what doesn’t serve you, all that crap. We’ve been taught this by the world since we were young. She never figured it out. She’s too… something. She will destroy and think of nothing of her pain forever and until he has suffered, the girlfriend has suffered, and unfortunately, the shrapnel will cause the children to suffer. But you can hope the children are/will be infused with the strength to carry on and seek love and healing when life throws you these terrible blows, or blows even worse, like illness and etc, things too terrible to mention. You really have no choice in this world. And unfortunately for her, her ex husband and his new girlfriend will probably eventually pick themselves up, (whether together or apart), and move on and work and love and heal again. She will not. The children, we don’t know. She is the type that will refuse any help and will only calm down when she literally doesn’t have the energy anymore and she is yelling into an empty void of nothing, or of people who have already moved on. Shades of Shanna Moakler, (who isn’t nearly as bad as Alice is despite still wearing her engagement ring from over a decade ago on social media while her ex is dominating the press with his fiancé). Alice won’t be happy with the consequences either, but she must know they’re coming. She might be hoping the courts or her ex do something that could be twisted as terrible just so she can continue to go after them and destroy their characters. I just can’t imagine even a single thought is going towards how her children are feeling. She simply doesn’t love them enough to care, or she loves herself more than even them. Her behavior is very twisted and completely awful awful awful for those children. They will not get out unscathed.
And she is just addicted to the attention she gets when she posts something outrageous.

• Heart
Jesus, this is really escalating now, eh? What on earth. She appears to have the most giant, fractured, rather malevolent ego and no recognition of others free will. She is the centre of everything so all these accounts must be related to what she thinks they are or fools or criminals rather than genuine outside commentators. I….am actually slightly alarmed at this point as to where this goes next?
This is how I feel sitting back watching others watch this unfold.

Attachments