Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MooBelle

VIP Member
Sorry... I'm lost. What cringey note on what flowers, please?
Sorry, too far back for me to find!
It was a printed note Alice said was on a bunch of flowers he allegedly sent August/September last year.
Was something like 'I luv you baby angel' but really childish and had American spellings in it.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
I have major internet probs here.
I have surgery tomorrow and it is also the first anniversary of my husband passing away.
So I'm not in a good space + I may be sporadic in comms.
Hope all goes well for Ioan and the 3 Es.

That doesn't sound like Hyacinth, that sounds like Rose.
But Rose is nice - if you ignore her running after every Tom, Dick and Harry and not caring if they are married or not!

❤Good luck with the surgery and we'll be thinking of you and missing your insight and humour. I'm sorry for the loss of your husband, sending you lots of hugs.

plinky

VIP Member
It only bothers me from the child POV. It’s not nice to hear he’s been unhappy for 10 years and was falling out of love with your mother is it

everfair

I noticed that she now has 79k Insta followers. I'm sure Alice tells herself that these are all ardent supporters whereas we know that many (most?) of these followers just enjoy watching a woman publicly self-destruct... with some of them even encouraging her hysteria.
I checked her social blade for Twitter and she’s gaining about 250 followers a day but tweeting 150+ times. I couldn’t see the data for insta.

• Haha

ktjd

I often wonder why Alice wrote I’m so sorry at the end of this. Considering it was happening to her and not her Twitter followers. Unless she subconsciously realizes she’s losing the star of her Twitter and Instagram.
A lot of people overuse sorry, for different reasons. Here I think it’s a manipulation tactic. (Dare I say, disingenuous.) “So sorry to bother you!” Or to get everyone to say oh don’t say sorry you didn’t do anything wrong. When the actual news is enough to evoke sympathy.

EssieMay

VIP Member
It's hard to find any new news via Google on this topic unless you want to delve into rabbit holes where English is a second language and the translation is very questionable.

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Let's talk about the list of own-goals that have taken place between both of you, shall we?

View attachment 870904

#gonefishing. What company of 'colossal means' is doing such an amount of work for you if you have no money? If you're working tomorrow, shouldn't you be trying to sleep? Bog - is she a loo in UK slang, now? :ROFLMAO: Not sure what BW's life has to do with your divorce case, but if it's keeping you occupied, amused, off the internet, focussed on the children...oh...wait....

View attachment 870908
I’m beginning to wonder if AE may be schizophrenic? In addition to all the other crap she has.
Btw,
I believe AE is referring to other times he left her and came back “he wants me back”as he’s drawn to her face. That’s why she posted that Frankenstein facetuned photo which isn’t her at all. Her real face with makeup looks better.

• Sad

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Yes, and the good ole daily fail has their first reporting of it on the 26 Jan from her tweet of the 25 Jan.

From the article:
In a telling sign, last February Ioan spoke of their relationship struggling as he told The Guardian: 'I think we've struggled the past four years, making time for each other because physically we're apart.'

She then responded: 'This is exactly why. And than you. Six months of harassment: yes/no/maybe. I cannot live like this anymore'.
-

So she definitely knew.

View attachment 872418
I often wonder why Alice wrote I’m so sorry at the end of this. Considering it was happening to her and not her Twitter followers. Unless she subconsciously realizes she’s losing the star of her Twitter and Instagram.

MooBelle

VIP Member
Pardon my ignorance, where is the Flying Monkey from?! Is it something from Wizard of Oz? Seems to ring the bell..
That's exactly where it's from!
It is a technical/scientific term though.
Also Grey Rock, Golden Child, Scapegoat and No Contact. (All are usually abbreviated)