Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Almost Bianca

Agree with most of this, but I’ve only ever seen research quoted that shows male abuse of women increases around pregnancy and birth. Never seen it suggested that women abuse more at these milestones?
I know from friend who is a clinical psychiatrist that mental illness can often be escalated by hormonal changes, ie puberty or menopause so it is possible that somebody already unstable could become more so affected by pregnancy? Just guessing here, not sure

Reactions: 5

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
I read earlier on the thread something about some of AE's friends unfollowing her. Does anyone know who? Someone else said she doesn't have many blue tick accounts following her now. Just curious.

clarkees

Chatty Member
Quite a funny troll.
JD: Shut it Marmite before lupine comes and puts you in your place on the Alice insane fan ladder.
I know Lisa who even makes twitter accounts without proper planning permission

Who knows if it's the cousin but considering the shit being heaped on BW by Malice it might not be surprising if someone from the family wanted to throw some shit too. Lots of people on here said "Why is Ioan and Bianca not fighting back." They won't, but others might.
I think just considering how spiteful this is and the (possible) legal aspect of it you’d expect that BW’s family and friends would keep quiet as to not jeopardise anything or muddy the waters at all as currently Alice screaming abuse at them being completely one sided is looking very good for them.

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I've had a little scroll through the insta, and as far back as 2015 there are photos of him with forced smiles and little comments from her about them arguing. If I wasn't a lazy arse I'd put all the negative comments on these photos together.
We have those somewhere around here and I’ve been meaning to post them, but haven’t had time to because of reading the threads! I think they’re in the first thread somewhere towards the end.

EllaBella89

VIP Member
Lady Alice of Malicetown seems to be in the habit of sending herself flowers and writing notes to herself, methinks. It seems to be her M.O

• Haha

clarkees

Chatty Member
View attachment 872395

I'm with you that I dont find this unlikely (so many do this btw) and she hasnt adressed this part so far, so uh....

Having said that this would also reflect terribly on BW (for telling, and not even close family) and her family (for playing this out in public). I hope it's just a nasty troll
I hate to say it but the best case from this is it is just a troll. I feel like somebody from BWs family wouldn’t have piped up at that point, perhaps within the group chat or around that time, but why now?

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
What are the chances all of those tweets were recorded before she did the big clean up?
she tweets the crazy drunk stuff between 04:00 and 06:00am U.K. time. So it’s unlikely all the tweets are getting screenshot. there’s only a few tattlers online and she just goes totally bonkers. We need our morning coffee too. ☕ ☕

LucySmith

VIP Member
You know when he married her and during the marriage he has been very careful to protect himself financially. He gave her anything she wanted obviously and took care of her but at same time he was careful like he knew this would happen. Most of us are not careful like Alice. How he kept $300k to himself and I heard shares thrown around. I do think Alice got a bit of a rough deal but I also realise she had it sweet and could have worked with nannies and house keeper.

iamthecat

I noticed that she now has 79k Insta followers. I'm sure Alice tells herself that these are all ardent supporters whereas we know that many (most?) of these followers just enjoy watching a woman publicly self-destruct... with some of them even encouraging her hysteria.
79k followers and yet she barely breaks 5k on the post likes most of the time. Most of them are probs watching the drama unfold with popcorn rather than actually wanting to follow her for her “content”.

NarcRage

VIP Member
There's this weird thing with her face, if you cover the top half in her younger pictures, it's beautiful but once you uncover her eyes, something weird happens.

But who am I to say, I have a wonky face. My T & A are fabulous though ;)
Her eyes point in different directions which makes her look even more craziola

Nonah

VIP Member
Although it doesn't say definitely her dad 🤔
Does make sense though because the brother who actually IS on Twitter lives in Bristol too. Not sure having an academic for a dad qualifies her her as growing up loaded but probably not poor, exactly.