Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LucySmith

VIP Member
2 years? Why 2 years?
I admit I haven't heard much about the legal side of things. Is there any indication of what he's planning to do/ask for, I suppose I'm mostly curious about custody. Might he try for full custody? Obviously it's all speculation, but I'm more wondering if AE has let anything slip in that regard on social media, like the collaborative divorce.
I think I saw it mentioned somewhere that she doesn't have a lawyer. Has she said this?
Sorry, I'm really behind!
All I know is there is a pre nup . 10% income and 30% house. He has his own $300k he is using on his lawyers and she has some childhood money. She didn’t have a lawyer she had a mediator. Recently she says she is speaking with lawyers because she wants to stop BW going near kids. I’m not sure how true she is. What IG is doing or will do who knows. They did ask for 50/50 of kids months ago. But whether that will change I’m not sure. IG is obviously accusing her of parental alienation and she is worried about that. There is a lot of talk of her holding up the divorce. Not replying therefore divorce goes through anyway in 30 days. I’m not sure about all that. The divorce is no fault in Ca so he doesn’t have to have done anything like cheat to help Alice. It could take a year to split assets? Alice has said this. She will fight this divorce till the end and try to stop it and prolong it, as Alice says so BW can’t marry him.

Reactions: 6

LucySmith

VIP Member
When this is all said and done, I can't wait to see the twitter/instagram army backpedal. Those who have defended Alice will either dig themselves a deeper hole or just scramble to delete their contributions entirely.
I can see this happening too.

Another thing about Malice's delusions of grandeur is her now constant calling BW a bogan (she learned a new word and likes it). She has no taste or class at all herself; she is a pure embarrassment, a total Hyacinth Bucket. She's too grand to get a job and expects to live off someone else, a kept woman. She doesn’t have to open her potty mouth and bang on about sex in her juvenile way to show her lack of class; you just have to look at her. In a few years, she'll still be a bottle blonde but in polyester leopard print and a bottle of vodka in her embellished plastic fake leather bag. NOT a classy bird in any way
I think Bogan is very much a kiwi and Aussie slang.
Chav is similar but different type of person altogether

Last edited:

Blurp

VIP Member
I didn't know he'd had his nose done! It looks great. Bet it's much healthier for him actually, I'm sure his poor bashed up nose caused him breathing (and snoring) problems.
Yes, he said he was having medical problems with it. His mother-in-law (he said) had wanted him to get it done before the wedding but he was intent on leaving it until he'd finished playing rugby as it would be more difficult to fix a second time. Obviously, you can really see that he's had a nose job! 😁

Alice has just had a crap job done. Probably one of those choose a nose from a brochure rather than looking at her face as a whole.

Lizzymint

VIP Member
Aren't we supposed to be a bit like nature documentaries?
Y'know observe and document from afar, but don't actually directly interact with the animals in their natural habitat :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It’s easier to communicate with her on here , we know she’s watching 👀 👋🏼

• Haha

Anj4444

Thanks I've missed loads of stuff like the LGBTQI+++ (I'm Bi and I can't keep up with the acronym anymore :cry:) person tweeting that the entirety of the community stands with Malice and pissed a few of us Tattlers of coz does she fuck! :mad:

I don't want that abusive/classist/internalised misogynist/alcohol steeped Bint as an ally let alone fucking spokesperson for women. She's none of the things that would make her good or useful to either!

In my experience a lot of the "isms" nestle together in one person like rotten little peas in a manky pod so frankly wouldn't be surprised to find she's got some internal homophobia going on there too :mad: - this is just my opinion though!
I think theres some definite daddy issues....

Megan97

She’s just going to give this man hell for the rest of his life and she will make sure he will have nothing.

• Sad

plinky

VIP Member
If this is true, especially the 10 years thing, why on earth did he go through the IVF for their second child. Why bring another child into the madness. And if she is known to be ill, because she absolutely is, why leave the kids with her. I hope with the benefit of distance he can come back full of resolve and sort the kids out.
Yeah this bothers me

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
Did you catch the bit just before the minute mark where she’s bitching about agents/managers say “we just can’t find you the parts”…?
she didn’t give up acting for the kids - no production in its right mind would hire her. She was forced out. She’s a delusional old soak.
She’s fucking loopy. Like an actual zoomer. (Another Scottish word for someone who’s bonkers)

LucySmith

VIP Member
She's not having a breakdown, she's in the middle of a narc rage and trust me, she is thriving on the attention.

People are idiots to interact with her on there, they are just feeding her.
She is looking to feed herself though. She is intent on fighting with strangers, takes her mind off reality. I’m sure she doesn’t like the trolls but she continues to fight them rather than ignore.

I dont think he and Bianca will last. Who would put up with that crap? We all know that women who allegedly have affairs with married men are treated badly in Hollywood, so being seen as someone having an affair will not do her chances in Hollywood any good, so Alice has destroyed her career on no evidence. He will never go back to her though after all this shit. I doubt he will ever even speak to her again, which is a shame, as they have children, but that is entirely her fault. I doubt they 'spoke every day' and then he ran off with another woman. More likely she rang him to harrass him every day and then posted whatever he said back on Twitter!
So what if the current narrative flips on its head once more is revealed? What happens then? Superstardom. Fantastic 5: Bianca Strikes Back.

• Haha

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
I have major internet probs here.
I have surgery tomorrow and it is also the first anniversary of my husband passing away.
So I'm not in a good space + I may be sporadic in comms.
Hope all goes well for Ioan and the 3 Es.

That doesn't sound like Hyacinth, that sounds like Rose.
So sorry to hear about your husband and sending you best wishes for your surgery xx

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
AE now thinks the troll Jenny Dean is Tamika Douglas. So, she has moved on from thinking everybody is Bianca, they are now Tamika. 🤦‍♀️🤦🤦‍♂️

The phrasing bab and hun do sound more uk - bab is West Midlands. Unless it is also said in Oz?

• Haha