Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #11 Never, ever, ever getting back together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has 1 or 2 troll accounts and she logs on and changes the name and profile picture each time so it looks like she has more trolls than she does. Why would the guy already have the account blocked?
Is Jenny really the cousin or is Jenny really Alice?? I’m more paranoid than Alice now

I read earlier on the thread something about some of AE's friends unfollowing her. Does anyone know who? Someone else said she doesn't have many blue tick accounts following her now. Just curious.
Piers Morgan and she tried ringing him in NY after ringing the wife. Then when he didn’t answer she started abusing him on Twitter

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Hi 👋🏼 I’m new posting here. I’ve dipped in and out from the beginning thread. I don’t really know much about Ioan/Alice as I’ve only ever seen him in Forever (which I didn’t mind!) and first series of Liar. But have never followed either of them on social media or their careers. But remember reading the article about them splitting and started reading here. From the start I saw so many inconsistencies in what she posts about him.

I can’t keep up with the threads 😅

I’m only really commenting so I can post a thread suggestion 🤣

Alice Evans - Embellisher of handbags, Nike Airs and the truth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I just don’t think B family would do this. It’s definitely a warped Ioan fan. Some people are strange but why does Alice keep entertaining it?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just don’t think B family would do this. It’s definitely a warped Ioan fan. Some people are strange but why does Alice keep entertaining it?!
Hmm, this is a good point. I suppose it fits with her narrative of this terrible evil family. Is it actually a sock puppet of the FM's I wonder? Or am I going down a conspiracy rabbit hole!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I did think that at first, but it is the constant 'revealing' of E1's outbursts. The 'my child is crying ' stuff is for everyone to witness the poor little thing's suffering. A Narc will do all the background goading of the SG in private but will engineer the actual breakdown in public because they will get the supply from the audience.
Doesn't matter if it is a crying episode or a kid smashing things in temper. Same Narc supply. AE will be on a high watching it. Unfortunately she can't do it in front of her intended audience of IG and the public so she's tweeting it to get her audience.
Poor kid x
I thought it was Elsie crying all the time. She’s been crying fir three
I did think that at first, but it is the constant 'revealing' of E1's outbursts. The 'my child is crying ' stuff is for everyone to witness the poor little thing's suffering. A Narc will do all the background goading of the SG in private but will engineer the actual breakdown in public because they will get the supply from the audience.
Doesn't matter if it is a crying episode or a kid smashing things in temper. Same Narc supply. AE will be on a high watching it. Unfortunately she can't do it in front of her intended audience of IG and the public so she's tweeting it to get her audience.
Poor kid x
Elsie, according to AE has been crying for three weeks over the reveal of BW. She said Ella was calm and so cool but just was sick of her dad and won’t speak to him anymore nor visit him. She supposedly got upset over the child evaluator and begged to come home but that thrills AE no end. Plus I think she put her up to it. And Ella is more like her mother.
Elsie and her Dad were best buds from the get go. She adores him and continued to visit him. And AE made the mean comment about Elsie’s nose, was jealous of their relationship, and leaned in on their zoom call to say Elsie’s grades were plummeting. Then tweeted that she possibly has adhd and was dyslexic. To Alice that’s less than perfect.
But that’s just my opinion and I love hearing every Tattlers opinions except the occasional thread derailer that slithers in. 🐍 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Domestic abuse is as much mental and emotional abuse as it can be physical. Even without narcissism an abuser is very good at making their victim believe the abuse is all their fault, that there is something wrong with them, that everything will be perfect if only the victim can do and be what the abuser wants. Many will be too scared to leave because their abuser has convinced them they are so useless and helpless that they won't be able to survive in the real world without the abuser. They break their victim down over time. Some victims will even come to believe that not only is the abuse their fault, but that it's exactly what they deserve. And eventually for many victims, the abuse becomes so normalized, especially if it isn't physical, that they lose sight of reality, they don't realize just how abusive and wrong and abnormal their situation is.
Which may explain why IG thought the tale of his proposal (following her ultimatum) was amusing, not to mention their nicknames for each other (he called her angel) & interestingly she called him baby angel.

I think people (Alice and the FM) are pretending to be Biancas family then saying bad things to make her family look bad. Funny cos I fall for it myself. So I imagine most are. Which is sad for BW and her family.
Also did the FM just make another account and carry on probably. They may have stopped for possible legal reasons but I doubt they have stopped just on another account. Sorry if this has been said already I got a few pages to catch up on (like 20).

Reactions: 13
D
It almost certainly isn't a family member. At best it's just a random troll.

At worst it's a sock set up to "attack" AE so she can get sympathy.

I know which one I think it is.
sorry for saying this but I wouldn't put it past Alice to set up one of her infamous sock accounts, trolling herself, to then claim it is a Bianca relative to try to make biancas family look bad to the world and to Ioan.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
D

sorry for saying this but I wouldn't put it past Alice to set up one of her infamous sock accounts, trolling herself, to then claim it is a Bianca relative to try to make biancas family look bad to the world and to Ioan.
Yep, that was exactly my point!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Domestic abuse is as much mental and emotional abuse as it can be physical. Even without narcissism an abuser is very good at making their victim believe the abuse is all their fault, that there is something wrong with them, that everything will be perfect if only the victim can do and be what the abuser wants. Many will be too scared to leave because their abuser has convinced them they are so useless and helpless that they won't be able to survive in the real world without the abuser. They break their victim down over time. Some victims will even come to believe that not only is the abuse their fault, but that it's exactly what they deserve. And eventually for many victims, the abuse becomes so normalized, especially if it isn't physical, that they lose sight of reality, they don't realize just how abusive and wrong and abnormal their situation is.
Thank you for explaining this the amount of times I have to explain DV isn't just physical

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think people (Alice and the FM) are pretending to be Biancas family then saying bad things to make her family look bad. Funny cos I fall for it myself. So I imagine most are. Which is sad for BW and her family.
Also did the FM just make another account and carry on probably. They may have stopped for possible legal reasons but I doubt they have stopped just on another account. Sorry if this has been said already I got a few pages to catch up on (like 20).
Honestly I'd think this was far fetched if @welp hadn't told us about the crazy nonsense that went on in the old fansite. Now it's just like 'oh yes, of course it's a sock puppet - that's classic Alice'. Which is just so so so pathetic!

Reactions: 17
This woman always goes to looks to make her cutting remarks. That kind of behavior just doesn't come out of nowhere. That's what she's done her whole life. When she is angry at someone or dislikes someone or feels threatened, she goes after their looks. So we all know who was calling women fatties, and her name begins with an "A."

Also, didn't Alice have a rhinoplasty? LOL
As I said before, the most obvious nose job since Mike Tindall and his looks a lot better.

• Haha
Thread suggestion:

Eat, Tweet, block, sock, delete, repeat

(someone had already suggested similar but I can’t remember who sorry!)

As I said before, the most obvious nose job since Mike Tindall and his looks a lot better.
I didn't know he'd had his nose done! It looks great. Bet it's much healthier for him actually, I'm sure his poor bashed up nose caused him breathing (and snoring) problems.

Reactions: 7
It's got to be a troll surely? I would of thought Bianca's family would have been told to shut the duck up. I mean she's hardly come out fighting, she's deleted her social media profiles.
You know it’s a damned troll winding the queen of trolls up.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.