Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #11 Never, ever, ever getting back together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a question for the Aussies. Does it annoy you when a non Australian uses the word Bogan. Coz its annoying me and I'm British

Reactions: 23
I'm taking back what I said last thread about AE being creative, I think she hasn't had an original idea in her head and wouldn't know what to do with one if it occurred to her. She seems to get all her ideas either from her FMs or by studying what we Tattlers are saying :ROFLMAO:

Thanks! @Penguin86

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Alice just can't stand someone standing up to her. That's why she resorts to picking on looks

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Alice just can't stand someone standing up to her. That's why she resorts to picking on looks
And then in the next breath tries to shout us down with "I'm an advocate for WiMmUnZ ThO?!" :mad: :rolleyes:

Bloody poster woman for women across the world, child protection, and gay ally my arse.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I have a question for the Aussies. Does it annoy you when a non Australian uses the word Bogan. Coz its annoying me and I'm British
If it's not used correctly, yes. Bogan can mean different things to different people. To me it's typical Housing Commission dwellers on the dole smoking bongs while wearing flannel shirts and listening to bands like AC/DC and Cold Chisel. Uneducated, rough around the edges with limited vocabulary and narrow views. I wouldn't say Bianca is a bogan but like I said, other's ideas of Boganism may vary wildly.

Reactions: 14
And then in the next breath tries to shout us down with "I'm an advocate for WiMmUnZ ThO?!" :mad: :rolleyes:

Bloody poster woman for women across the world, child protection, and gay ally my arse.
Yeah doesn't advocate for me.

If it's not used correctly, yes. Bogan can mean different things to different people. To me it's typical Housing Commission dwellers on the dole smoking bongs while wearing flannel shirts and listening to bands like AC/DC and Cold Chisel. Uneducated, rough around the edges with limited vocabulary and narrow views. I wouldn't say Bianca is a bogan but like I said, other's ideas of Boganism may vary wildly.
So the Aussie equivalent of what we would call a Chav

Reactions: 15
If a Chav and a Redneck had a baby = Bogan

Hey, long time lurker, first time poster 👋

Tamika is killing me today - her memes are gold - showed my hubby and he was like -‘that’s bad, that’s bullying’ and of course he is right but I mean AE is just an absolute car crash - you know you shouldn’t look but you just really can’t help yourself 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When this is all said and done, I can't wait to see the twitter/instagram army backpedal. Those who have defended Alice will either dig themselves a deeper hole or just scramble to delete their contributions entirely.
I can see this happening too.

Another thing about Malice's delusions of grandeur is her now constant calling BW a bogan (she learned a new word and likes it). She has no taste or class at all herself; she is a pure embarrassment, a total Hyacinth Bucket. She's too grand to get a job and expects to live off someone else, a kept woman. She doesn’t have to open her potty mouth and bang on about sex in her juvenile way to show her lack of class; you just have to look at her. In a few years, she'll still be a bottle blonde but in polyester leopard print and a bottle of vodka in her embellished plastic fake leather bag. NOT a classy bird in any way
I think Bogan is very much a kiwi and Aussie slang.
Chav is similar but different type of person altogether

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
All seems quiet tonight. I was falling asleep until my cat decided to fart on me 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As a person who isn't from any english speaking countries it's annoying ME just because Alice is such a raging classist to start with it just feels like she's been given a nice new toy to put down those she considers "beneath her", where often these will be people who actually work for a living instead of leeching off someone else like she does. Just oozes contempt for the "unwashed masses" actually contributing meaningfully unlike herself.

This is also why her advocacy is such a load of nonsense; she's constantly putting down other women over what they look like and perceived class differences, and doesn't have time for anything but her own very rich very white perspective. She's a terrible advocate!

Just for the record, as a woman of colour myself who has seen firsthand how little leeway we're given to express negative emotions before we're branded angry and hysterical, there is no way a woman of colour behaving like Alice has for months would have any supporters left at this stage. AE neither understands nor cares how thoroughly unrepresentative she is of like 95% of women, she desperately needs to stop speaking for us.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I love this comment from one of Alice’s followers after Alice admitted to cheating on her boyfriends earlier.

C01D0E17-6B3F-407B-BA2A-AD805A079940.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I mean we all know AE is a raging hypocrite and pushing this cheating narrative hard but did anyone else catch the Blind Gossip link in her Twitter comments the other day? I would post a link to it but don’t know if I’m allowed to - it obvs pertains to her and on the one hand I’m like ‘nah, no way’ but on the other I’m like imagine if someone with actual proof of it threw that grenade into the ring!

Reactions: 4
As a person who isn't from any english speaking countries it's annoying ME just because Alice is such a raging classist to start with it just feels like she's been given a nice new toy to put down those she considers "beneath her", where often these will be people who actually work for a living instead of leeching off someone else like she does. Just oozes contempt for the "unwashed masses" actually contributing meaningfully unlike herself.

This is also why her advocacy is such a load of nonsense; she's constantly putting down other women over what they look like and perceived class differences, and doesn't have time for anything but her own very rich very white perspective. She's a terrible advocate!

Just for the record, as a woman of colour myself who has seen firsthand how little leeway we're given to express negative emotions before we're branded angry and hysterical, there is no way a woman of colour behaving like Alice has for months would have any supporters left at this stage. AE neither understands nor cares how thoroughly unrepresentative she is of like 95% of women, she desperately needs to stop speaking for us.
She doesn't speak for all women.
She rants to herself and her imaginary sock buddies.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All seems quiet tonight. I was falling asleep until my cat decided to fart on me 🤢
I was literally asleep till my cat decided to lie on top of me, nearly fell off and used her claws to hold on....OUCH!😦 and what did I do, gave the wee fucker some nice ham lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.