Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #11 Never, ever, ever getting back together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say, I don't think Alice was being racist or offensive when she said she would have to live in a flat "north of Arleta".

If you look at a map, Arleta is on the outskirts of LA, and it seems she was making a comment about how far away she would be from the centre of LA, and everything hip and cool. Like someone who lived in London bemoaning the fact they could only afford to buy a flat "north of Watford".
Oh yeah, Alice is so superior I hope she never has to live anywhere like “Watford” and mix with people who don’t even have Hollywood husbands! Quelle Horror!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Would a recap around post 500 be a good idea? That way it's mid way through the thread and on a roughly similar post number every time so it's easy to find?

Reactions: 11
I have to say, I don't think Alice was being racist or offensive when she said she would have to live in a flat "north of Arleta".

If you look at a map, Arleta is on the outskirts of LA, and it seems she was making a comment about how far away she would be from the centre of LA, and everything hip and cool. Like someone who lived in London bemoaning the fact they could only afford to buy a flat "north of Watford".
Angeleno here: Arleta is not a reference anyone uses for that part of the valley. Locals would say Panorama City or Pacoima or Sylmar. I’ve truly never even heard of it until the tweet and even then in my head went “oh Pacoima”. And Pacoima/Panorama City are already known for their high Latino and immigrant demographics, to go with literally Arleta is specifically being a racist snob. You have to keep in mind that for as sprawling and incredibly diverse as LA is it is still very separated in terms of both racial demographics and socioeconomic status. If she just wanted to be a snob she could’ve named checked Sylmar (predominately white but not high income). You could even stretch for more sympathy and name check Pacoima (known for its brutal street gang) to seem really destitute and maybe not racist.

Edit to add: I’ve worked with and known people from all those above mentioned areas and they have largely been truly kind and decent people the likes of which Alice with all her airs and delusions of grandeur will never be.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Congrats @MarkC1387

Previous thread
https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gruffudd-and-alice-evans-10-zero-percent-interest-loan.24550/liked

Please remember it is the most liked thread suggestion that wins! Don't forget to put your thread suggestions in bold.

Here are the tattle rules: https://tattle.life/threads/the-rules-of-tattle.10944/
Thank you dear Tattler bud for the shiny new thread! @Penguin86
Congratulations for an absolutely perfect new title! @MarkC1387
So many thanks for all my well wishes from fellow Tattlers who truly are a cut above. You are the true “elite” without being a snob about it like A lice! As well as being of superior intelligence. 🥰
While thanking people I want to say that I hope your surgery goes as smoothly as mine did @EssieMay. 💙 I’m so fortunate.
Tattlers come up with such great titles we should put all the suggestions on the wiki! 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wait, this person is being investigated for…memes? duck, then I’m gonna have a SWAT team at my door tomorrow morning, lmao.

But nobody reallyyy thinks she’s investigating this person, right? More scare tactics, I suspect.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Angeleno here: Arleta is not a reference anyone uses for that part of the valley. Locals would say Panorama City or Pacoima or Sylmar. I’ve truly never even heard of it until the tweet and even then in my head went “oh Pacoima”. And Pacoima/Panorama City are already known for their high Latino and immigrant demographics, to go with literally Arleta is specifically being a racist snob. You have to keep in mind that for as sprawling and incredibly diverse as LA is it is still very separated in terms of both racial demographics and socioeconomic status. If she just wanted to be a snob she could’ve named checked Sylmar (predominately white but not high income). You could even stretch for more sympathy and name check Pacoima (known for its brutal street gang) to seem really destitute and maybe not racist.

Edit to add: I’ve worked with and known people from all those above mentioned areas and they have largely been truly kind and decent people the likes of which Alice with all her airs and delusions of grandeur will never be.
Another thing about Malice's delusions of grandeur is her now constant calling BW a bogan (she learned a new word and likes it). She has no taste or class at all herself; she is a pure embarrassment, a total Hyacinth Bucket. She's too grand to get a job and expects to live off someone else, a kept woman. She doesn’t have to open her potty mouth and bang on about sex in her juvenile way to show her lack of class; you just have to look at her. In a few years, she'll still be a bottle blonde but in polyester leopard print and a bottle of vodka in her embellished plastic fake leather bag. NOT a classy bird in any way

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Can anyone help with a recap? I'm struggling to remember pertinent info and keep it straight which threads screenshots popped up

Last thread there were more questionable Malice screenshots catching her being racist, dismissive and generally as nasty as usual.

We discussed poor Emma's anti-bark collar and unanimously agreed that Alice is a tit of the highest order for using such a cruel thing on the poor wee dog! AFAIC IG gets blame here too as E is also his precious puppy.

Alice told everyone what prescription drugs (What prescription drugs? 🤪 ), and in what enormous quantities she was taking. Posters discussed how these drugs take effect, their side effects and bravely shared some personal stories and warnings about opiates in particular.

There were some excellent memes shared! And there was some Scots wey hey! 😆 Posters learned some Scottish insults and dialect.

We remain concerned for the 3Es and Gloria (calling Gloriaaaaa!) and wish Alice would STFU.

Everyone expects some really serious drama to unfold this weekend while wondering how the sweet duck it could get any worse 😱

Some posters have suggested we do a recap mid thread as well as at the start of threads, so those in opposite time zones can have a quick read to catch up.

Oops sorry! I've edited mine out coz we don't need it in everyone's posts 😅 ❤
IG was gone when AE added the bark collar. So tbf I can’t imagine that his input would amount to a hill of beans. Plus AE would probably double down and add a taser just because she’s so defiant.
But I love your recap and you’re very courageous to take it on! 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Alice has Deb & Lin sharing stuff no one knows for months, she is pretty delusional if she thinks that it will hurt his chances if somebody mentions stuff she has herself mentioned (and deleted) on twitter before

Having said that, I also dont think that Ioan is thrilled if people close to his girlfriend speak out.
ZRUSZXo.png

7EH6uAA.png

h3zEARQ.png

3FF8gY1.png
VNUoaqX.png

sYxT7wL.png

She deleted this
krmQvTH.png

I know enough to stand by my previous statement.
intriguing, are you able to share anything? Or bad idea?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
IG was gone when AE added the bark collar. So tbf I can’t imagine that his input would amount to a hill of beans. Plus AE would probably double down and add a taser just because she’s so defiant.
But I love your recap and you’re very courageous to take it on! 😆
Thank you, I'm sure I've missed so so much! 😅 😘 Would be great if people continue adding in anything else I've missed (y)

Aw I feel a bit better about that then, it really colours my opinion of people when they are abusive to animals and children particularly so it's nice to know he didn't have a say in the awful bark collar!

Having said that, I also dont think that Ioan is thrilled if people close to his girlfriend speak out.

Totally agree with this ^ Welp

And a nice bit of DARVO (Deny, Attack, Reverse the Victim and Offender) by saying that there is a timeline just of cruel memes and that is why she used the HT joke? People may seem like they believe you Alice but sensible people with a grip on reality see you for exactly what you are :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What Alice is doing is unconscionable. She knows this, but doesn’t care. Her pain does not allow her to let go, to accept defeat after years of her… for lack of a better word, “behavior”. We all suffer and have our breakdowns or mistakes, but we learn to let go. She can’t bear the thought that she isn’t getting her way, and she would rather writhe in pain and cause more pain to others to soothe herself than actually do the hard thing: sit with herself, accept a loss and feel it all, accept responsibility, do the emotional work and therapy, and pull her health together. It’s a lot easier to get drunk and destroy, destroy, destroy. Being strong is about picking yourself up, moving on, and loving everything you can despite the intense pain. Let go of what doesn’t serve you, all that crap. We’ve been taught this by the world since we were young. She never figured it out. She’s too… something. She will destroy and think of nothing of her pain forever and until he has suffered, the girlfriend has suffered, and unfortunately, the shrapnel will cause the children to suffer. But you can hope the children are/will be infused with the strength to carry on and seek love and healing when life throws you these terrible blows, or blows even worse, like illness and etc, things too terrible to mention. You really have no choice in this world. And unfortunately for her, her ex husband and his new girlfriend will probably eventually pick themselves up, (whether together or apart), and move on and work and love and heal again. She will not. The children, we don’t know. She is the type that will refuse any help and will only calm down when she literally doesn’t have the energy anymore and she is yelling into an empty void of nothing, or of people who have already moved on. Shades of Shanna Moakler, (who isn’t nearly as bad as Alice is despite still wearing her engagement ring from over a decade ago on social media while her ex is dominating the press with his fiancé). Alice won’t be happy with the consequences either, but she must know they’re coming. She might be hoping the courts or her ex do something that could be twisted as terrible just so she can continue to go after them and destroy their characters. I just can’t imagine even a single thought is going towards how her children are feeling. She simply doesn’t love them enough to care, or she loves herself more than even them. Her behavior is very twisted and completely awful awful awful for those children. They will not get out unscathed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.