Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #109 I'm Alice Evans, my life’s a mess, I need a GoFundMe to buy Panda Express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I a bleep for saying that if you literally have no money for food and then you get a 1k (or even just 200) ticket for free from some promo, you sell it to make ends meet? (In case she'll argue the ticket was a gift.)

Since this isn't a one time event, Ella has been to another expensive concert less than a month ago. I'd understand if it was rare and yeah you spoil the kid once in a while even if things are tight, but not with this much money so regularly.

My point is actually that Alice is far from broke. Or really bad at home economics.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Am I a bleep for saying that if you literally have no money for food and then you get a 1k (or even just 200) ticket for free from some promo, you sell it to make ends meet? (In case she'll argue the ticket was a gift.)

Since this isn't a one time event, Ella has been to another expensive concert less than a month ago. I'd understand if it was rare and yeah you spoil the kid once in a while even if things are tight, but not with this much money so regularly.

My point is actually that Alice is far from broke. Or really bad at home economics.
She’s buying the kid to testify against her father. There I said it.
My snark is not at you @BigBonedBuzzard

While Elsie gets palmed off to the friends parents or Gloria. No duck right off.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
View attachment 1363823
Yet here she is destitute only days ago…
The unbelievable gall of this woman. She’s teaching her kids how to get what they want by any means necessary. I wouldn’t be surprised if the golden child demands her mother does another GoFundMe for the $50,000 tuition to the private school they can’t afford.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
The unbelievable gall of this woman. She’s teaching her kids how to get what they want by any means necessary. I wouldn’t be surprised if the golden child demands her mother does another GoFundMe for the $50,000 tuition to the private school they can’t afford.
That’s next. You’ve just nailed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That's outright fraud, no? Uses GoFundMe to plead poverty and says she can't even feed the kids or pay a lawyer but can buy one kid a $1K ticket to a concert? 😳

Horrible.
I really don't think Ioan would've bought the ticket either. Not because he's stingy, but he seems the type who is careful with money, especially as it seems to be running out at the moment. I wonder if that's come out of the "college fund" too. $1K could buy a lot of food.

At this stage I feel like Alice will have no money left after the settlement. Wasn't it $300k she was getting from the house in the prenup? I wonder how much of that she has already blown in legal fees, dragging this out.

• Angry
Reactions: 33

While Elsie gets palmed off to the friends parents or Gloria. No duck right off.
Alice is going to have a younger version of herself on her hands within a couple of years, if not sooner.

I really don't think Ioan would've bought the ticket either. Not because he's stingy, but he seems the type who is careful with money, especially as it seems to be running out at the moment. I wonder if that's come out of the "college fund" too. $1K could buy a lot of food.

At this stage I feel like Alice will have no money left after the settlement. Wasn't it $300k she was getting from the house in the prenup? I wonder how much of that she has already blown in legal fees, dragging this out.
I hope she ends up owing Ioan money. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Alice is going to have a younger version of herself on her hands within a couple of years, if not sooner.

I wonder if the the reason no lawyer will take her on is that she already owes her entire settlement in legal fees? They know she probably can't pay them.

Reactions: 29
Well it's likely the $100,000 she withdrew (which she told him had been put in a separate account after she moved it) gets counted back but all the money he has earned since separation (for the Reunion series) is his. All the money he's spent on the mortgage and supporting her he gets credit for from the settlement. So not unlike Betty Broderick she could actually come out with little capital (all her own fault) but unlike Betty no spousal support (again her fault) and if she loses the kids, no child support (again her fault).
She's an absolute spanner.

• Heart
Oh, but she is teaching the child that. Funny thing is that she'll then be the evil witch in Es eyes when at some point she actually won't be able or won't want to provide something. And it won't be possible to explain to the girls that it's just not possible - because until that point it was and SHE raised them into entitlement.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That’s next. You’ve just nailed it.
Awww i wonder if little E's got a ticket too. You know, cos you don't ever want one child to be treated different to your other child...Nah, jokes, Alice doesn't need to keep little E onside for anything. The only chance that little E has of going to a $1,000 ticket concert or a $50,000 per year school is if Alice is in the middle of court action with Ioan at the time and there's a chance she can use her as a witness/attention/sympathy/likes

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
The kids are victims of Alice as much as Ioan is.
Crowd funding a DVRO from people well less off and buying $1000 tickets. 🤯🤯🤯

• Angry
  • Sick

Might not be able to sell the ticket if it’s a freebie, might be terms and conditions. Please note, am in no way defended her Royal Cuntness, but my Aunty used to get tickets like this and there were rules. Unless she does it on the sly of course…

Reactions: 19

Yeah I get feeling Alice knows that if custody goes to court chance of losing all custody by a judge is high. Maybe she figures if she’s butters Ella up then she can get Ella to refuse what the judge orders? Is that possible? Even if it’s not I bet Alice is thinking it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.