Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #109 I'm Alice Evans, my life’s a mess, I need a GoFundMe to buy Panda Express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning, dear fellow Turds! I’m on the train to a customer meeting - woefully unprepared 😏 - and I dread coming back to 50 new pages this afternoon. Can someone please make sure Alice gets a solid 10 hours of sleep, and YoBee are off hanging from the bedroom chandelier for the rest of the day? Thank you. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 30
@welp what did Ella post that suggested it? Was it the concert leaflet or something? Crikey though 😬.

Reactions: 15
I can't blame Ioan and Bianca for their staged pap shots at the airport. They're beautiful pics, and the laughing looks good on them.
What I'll never forgive Ioan is that ridicilous pap shot of him getting out of the ocean like some aged Pamela Anderson. C'mon, dude.

Alice's pap shots are unfortnate, but some newsrags can be very mean and then deliberately publish the worst photos when they want to do a celeb dirty. All of us occasionly take horrible photos, it's not even a matter of looking bad, it could be just light or position.
That said, the pap shots she ordered (and should be good) still look terrible, and I'm not even talking about her face or weight, it's her dreadful fashion sense. What the actual duck is she wearing?
The clothes strewn on the bedroom floor after she awoke from her stupor and realised she was late for her pap shots.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
@welp what did Ella post that suggested it? Was it the concert leaflet or something? Crikey though 😬.
yellow are the performers and green is the date, I retracted them for privacy
Screenshot_20220623-095420_Chrome.jpg

If you google the Event you dont get tickets under 1k for these seats (though could be of course that they get them for free over contacts, like Ioan gets nice hotels for free even if Alice's goons love to miss that detail)

I mean happy for the kid, but I'd like to have Alice's definition of poverty

(yes, Ioan doesnt live a poor mans life either, but he is not the one scamming people out of money)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
Omg have just seen Katie Price’s latest post advertising her Only Fans😱Alice, please don’t consider this🤢Btw thank @Autisteuse for the 5 HTP suggestion. Now I don’t know if it was just a coincidence but I slept like a top and woke up actually refreshed for the first time in months. Alice, I recommend this so maybe you sleep through your ‘bitching hours’ and it rids the world of your bollocks for a bit😊❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20220623-162214.png
I'm bored and have been going through some old tweets. So she said in Jan '21 that he had been unhappy for six months?! How could she possibly have been blindsided then? Looks like it's been over for two years. MOVE ON ALICE.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
How many times has she confirmed "that's exactly why" very different things? There are at least 20 exactly why she is speaking publicly.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1363764I'm bored and have been going through some old tweets. So she said in Jan '21 that he had been unhappy for six months?! How could she possibly have been blindsided then? Looks like it's been over for two years. MOVE ON ALICE.
i find it funny that she thinks not talking is harrassment, and what she is doing is absolutely fine LOL

I wonder what crazy things she suggested poor Leon to argue her case with.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
i find it funny that she thinks not talking is harrassment, and what she is doing is absolutely fine LOL

I wonder what crazy things she suggested poor Leon to argue her case with.
Jenny Dean tweets "how does she know my husband has seven inches? It can only be Bianca"
Mr Woofington "he has inside information he must be Bubba Bear"

And so on.

• Haha
Regarding Ella's concert ticket, what would be more embaressing for Alice to admit: that she's scamming on GFM or that the ticket is paid by Ioan?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Omg have just seen Katie Price’s latest post advertising her Only Fans😱Alice, please don’t consider this🤢Btw thank @Autisteuse for the 5 HTP suggestion. Now I don’t know if it was just a coincidence but I slept like a top and woke up actually refreshed for the first time in months. Alice, I recommend this so maybe you sleep through your ‘bitching hours’ and it rids the world of your bollocks for a bit😊❤
I'm so, so happy to hear that, CoB! Just absolutely delighted for you. Refreshing sleep is not the norm for we CFSers/FBs, so anything that can reverse that trend is a total Godsend. I hope and pray that it continues to work for you - I've only had about 3/4 rough nights since I started taking it four months ago - and it helps you to get a bit of sense of self back xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
yellow are the performers and green is the date, I retracted them for privacy
View attachment 1363717
If you google the Event you dont get tickets under 1k for these seats (though could be of course that they get them for free over contacts, like Ioan gets nice hotels for free even if Alice's goons love to miss that detail)

I mean happy for the kid, but I'd like to have Alice's definition of poverty

(yes, Ioan doesnt live a poor mans life either, but he is not the one scamming people out of money)
That's outright fraud, no? Uses GoFundMe to plead poverty and says she can't even feed the kids or pay a lawyer but can buy one kid a $1K ticket to a concert? 😳

Horrible.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I'm so, so happy to hear that, CoB! Just absolutely delighted for you. Refreshing sleep is not the norm for we CFSers/FBs, so anything that can reverse that trend is a total Godsend. I hope and pray that it continues to work for you - I've only had about 3/4 rough nights since I started taking it four months ago - and it helps you to get a bit of sense of self back xx
I hope so too😊Thank you so much for this suggestion. I’m hoping it continues to work so I can reduce and stop the duloxetine❤Lyrica I feel will be a harder nut to crack, but I’m determined.

We need a Netflix documentary so everyone can tell their story Lol.
I’m getting my paper bag, black clothes and voice distorter ready as we speak!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That's outright fraud, no? Uses GoFundMe to plead poverty and says she can't even feed the kids or pay a lawyer but can buy one kid a $1K ticket to a concert? 😳

Horrible.
Why is she allowed to get away with this? I truly do not understand. 😏

• Angry
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.