Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #109 I'm Alice Evans, my life’s a mess, I need a GoFundMe to buy Panda Express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Under socksibling tweet advertising GFM, a named twitter account says she donated 1000 dollars. More fool her.

She apologies and says it is all she can give. She wishes she could do more. So does Alice.
See my post #37 above. 😂

Reactions: 7
For those new to this forum via “my” very kind donation to Alice’s “divorce fund” does she have to provide receipts that the money is used for a divorce (and definitely not a domestic violence restraining order) or can she spend it on wine? Asking for a friend…

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Apparently 90 percent of people are behind Alice. News to me.
And of the 10 percent who are against her, 80 percent of those are paid!!!!
😂 Hilarious

😂 Hilarious
Sorry for those of you who are in the 20 percent unpaid category..... Ioan will I'm sure even out our salaries and ensure the full 10 percent of people who support him get their pay cheque eventually

• Haha
Reactions: 29
For those new to this forum via “my” very kind donation to Alice’s “divorce fund” does she have to provide receipts that the money is used for a divorce (and definitely not a domestic violence restraining order) or can she spend it on wine? Asking for a friend…
That’s why I was asking cause I remember a couple doing a GFM for a homeless man they claimed walked to get petrol with his last 10 quid or something… anyway he got loads of 💵 but it turned out a year later they made it up between them all and they all ended up in court etc …
It would be poetic justice if she had to appear for frauding her own GFM 🙏🏼👌🏻🍸🍸

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
😂 Hilarious

Sorry for those of you who are in the 20 percent unpaid category..... Ioan will I'm sure even out our salaries and ensure the full 10 percent of people who support him get their pay cheque eventually
Shhhh it’s ackshully in our contract not to talk about the contract. 😚😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm assuming she hasn't actually drawn any of this money out of the GFM yet?
I mean she launched it because she was destitute and starving and had zero access to any money so what's she been eating since the Panda Express delivery?
Rifling though bins? Soup kitchen? Dust?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m Sueing Ioan for lack of payment. I’ve been on these threads for months with not a sign of any cash. HOW DARE HE NOT PAY FOR MY CHINESE TAKEAWAYS 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 36
heh based on what Ella instagrammed the GFM is for yet another 1k/person top category concert ticket

Heartbreaking how poor this family is

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Serious question…. Is she in her pyjamas here??????

View attachment 1363383
Typical body shape of an alcoholic, thick neck, fat around abdomen, thin arms and legs. You can see from the expression on her face that she is seriously hung over. In the last picture of her and Ioan on the red carpet you can see the shape beginning to emerge.

Reactions: 28
Fascinating question! Would love to hear others thoughts on this.

My thoughts are:

Alice isn't actually a celebrity anymore…except in her own mind.

Alice isn’t considered a celebrity even among celebrity circles but is getting notice (in bad rags) due to her association to a known actor.

Alice is largely viewed as the abusive and vengeful wife of a legitimate and known actor, in both personal and professional circles.

Alice has been ostracized from both personal and professional circles due to her behavior.

She gets press in the DM. She’s not exactly getting hits on PageSix, TMZ, CNN, BBC, or People.
She isn't a celebrity - I'd never heard of her in my 48 years and I've watched a fair few films, TV ...I knew Ioan, but only discovered Alice through her divorce exposure on Lorraine. I had to look her up! She is a has been now, but in my world she's a 'never was!'

Reactions: 34
I'm assuming she hasn't actually drawn any of this money out of the GFM yet?
I mean she launched it because she was destitute and starving and had zero access to any money so what's she been eating since the Panda Express delivery?
Rifling though bins? Soup kitchen? Dust?
Alice's idea of no money definitely isn't the same as most other people's idea of no money.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Typical body shape of an alcoholic, thick neck, fat around abdomen, thin arms and legs. You can see from the expression on her face that she is seriously hung over. In the last picture of her and Ioan on the red carpet you can see the shape beginning to emerge.
She looks a real mess on that photo, no wonder all she sends out are digitally altered mug shots that don't represent her in the real world. Oops sorry, I forgot, that's 'art!!' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She isn't a celebrity - I'd never heard of her in my 48 years and I've watched a fair few films, TV ...I knew Ioan, but only discovered Alice through her divorce exposure on Lorraine. I had to look her up! She is a has been now, but in my world she's a 'never was!'
Alice never was a celebrity, her only access to the red carpet was through Ioan who is a minor celebrity. In any pictures of her on the red carpet with Ioan she is clearly off her face and trying to be the centre of attention

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So. Anyway,

Something I’ve been thinking about is the idea of parasocial relationships. We’re all asking why people donate to Alice. We’re all asking why there are people fawning all over her of social media. To provide some context:

Parasocial relationships are one-sided relationships, where one person extends emotional energy, interest and time, and the other party, the persona, is completely unaware of the other's existence. Parasocial relationships are most common with celebrities, organizations (such as sports teams) or television stars.

I know it seems weird to put this up on this thread. I do however think there’s a distinct difference between the Alice sycophants, and most of the tattle folks who come together to provide honest and respectful discourse about an abusive situation. Half the stuff on here is Tattlers supporting other Tattlers. The best parts of this Tattle thread is: the factual informational, the friendly community, a safe platform to discuss questions and opinions.
This is extremely interesting and I think I might go on a deep dive to find out more. In my other life before I got ill, the cult of personality was something I’d written a few papers on. I find it fascinating. Parasocial is something I’d wondered about but didn’t have a name for. Thank you, @Invictus😊Also congrats @klairklopp on the thread title❤

Paparazzi do hang around LAX but the shots of Ioan and Bianca looked a bit too tidy not to be a pre-arranged pap walk. Most celebrities photographed at the airport look harried, untidy, and in a rush, plus they were by Splash News which has done all the previous pap walks of Ioan's and Bianca's along with the ones of him at the beach, visiting the family home and him carrying the girls to his car. The only time Ioan has been photographed in LA by other paparazzi during this drama was when there was the interest in the wedding rings.

The airport shots would have been arranged by his PR person, it's good for his career to be seen to be going to an international TV festival. He was going for work and it will be in his contract that he has to promote the project.

Aside from airports and other hotspots like Craig's because of Instagram unless a celebrity is hugely famous or there is a public drama like Ben Affleck when he was drinking most paps shots are pre-arranged.

View attachment 1363278

I think Alice arranged a pap walk for her visit to the Apple store and walk with Lady Victoria Hervey but aside from that she hasn't, the photographs of her outside her house are far too unflattering for her to have them picked for release and that is why she now never leaves the house. Shots of Alice have value because she looks so shockingly different and she has had them lying in waiting at times and unlike Ioan's pap shots
they are all by different paps

Splash News
View attachment 1363292

Backgrid
View attachment 1363294

Diggzy/Jessal/Rex
View attachment 1363309

Coleman/Rayner
View attachment 1363311
No wonder she didn’t want to face Ioan in court. Seriously, Alice, have a word.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
My contract has a “bleep” bonus.
Sorry I’m not supposed to talk about, I won’t be taking questions at this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I can't blame Ioan and Bianca for their staged pap shots at the airport. They're beautiful pics, and the laughing looks good on them.
What I'll never forgive Ioan is that ridicilous pap shot of him getting out of the ocean like some aged Pamela Anderson. C'mon, dude.

Alice's pap shots are unfortnate, but some newsrags can be very mean and then deliberately publish the worst photos when they want to do a celeb dirty. All of us occasionly take horrible photos, it's not even a matter of looking bad, it could be just light or position.
That said, the pap shots she ordered (and should be good) still look terrible, and I'm not even talking about her face or weight, it's her dreadful fashion sense. What the actual duck is she wearing?

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.