Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #109 I'm Alice Evans, my life’s a mess, I need a GoFundMe to buy Panda Express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paparazzi do hang around LAX but the shots of Ioan and Bianca looked a bit too tidy not to be a pre-arranged pap walk. Most celebrities photographed at the airport look harried, untidy, and in a rush, plus they were by Splash News which has done all the previous pap walks of Ioan's and Bianca's along with the ones of him at the beach, visiting the family home and him carrying the girls to his car. The only time Ioan has been photographed in LA by other paparazzi during this drama was when there was the interest in the wedding rings.

The airport shots would have been arranged by his PR person, it's good for his career to be seen to be going to an international TV festival. He was going for work and it will be in his contract that he has to promote the project.

Aside from airports and other hotspots like Craig's because of Instagram unless a celebrity is hugely famous or there is a public drama like Ben Affleck when he was drinking most paps shots are pre-arranged.

Image 6-23-22 at 12.13 AM.jpg

I think Alice arranged a pap walk for her visit to the Apple store and walk with Lady Victoria Hervey but aside from that she hasn't, the photographs of her outside her house are far too unflattering for her to have them picked for release and that is why she now never leaves the house. Shots of Alice have value because she looks so shockingly different and she has had them lying in waiting at times and unlike Ioan's pap shots
they are all by different paps

Splash News
Hands.jpg

Backgrid
Belly .jpg

Diggzy/Jessal/Rex
Dog.jpg

Coleman/Rayner
Image 6-23-22 at 4.22 AM.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Paparazzi do hang around LAX but the shots of Ioan and Bianca looked a bit too tidy not to be a pre-arranged pap walk. Most celebrities photographed at the airport look harried, untidy, and in a rush, plus they were by Splash News which has done all the previous pap walks of Ioan's and Bianca's along with the ones of him at the beach, visiting the family home and him carrying the girls to his car. The only time Ioan has been photographed in LA by other paparazzi during this drama was when there was the interest in the wedding rings.

The airport shots would have been arranged by his PR person, it's good for his career to be seen to be going to an international TV festival. He was going for work and it will be in his contract that he has to promote the project.

Aside from airports and other hotspots like Craig's because of Instagram unless a celebrity is hugely famous or there is a public drama like Ben Affleck when he was drinking most paps shots are pre-arranged.

View attachment 1363278

I think Alice arranged a pap walk for her visit to the Apple store and walk with Lady Victoria Hervey but aside from that she hasn't, the photographs of her outside her house are far too unflattering for her to have them picked for release and that is why she now never leaves the house. Shots of Alice have value because she looks so shockingly different and she has had them lying in waiting at times and unlike Ioan's pap shots

Splash News
View attachment 1363292

Backgrid
View attachment 1363294

Diggzy/Jessal/Rex
View attachment 1363309

Coleman/Rayner
View attachment 1363311
Serious question…. Is she in her pyjamas here??????

98B010F8-867D-4597-A484-DB724A098B55.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is there a version of the parasocial relationship where the celebrity interacts, even to a limited degree? Alice certainly does—she love bombs and gushes over the compliments she gets. She even created an elite inner circle with “insider” info, DMs, emails, etc. It’s mutually beneficial and creepy as hell.
I think most 'celebrities' don't have the time to interact with the useful idiots the way she does. Also most celebrities would be terrified of giving these weirdos ANY encouragement because they begin to think the relationship is real and then turn up at the house. Violent stalkers are real (just not the ones Alice invents kicking her gate in or sitting in cars). If there were to be a dangerous incident it would come from someone she has encouraged with her love bombing/interaction not from someone who hates her and thinks she's a bleep.

Reactions: 27
(Im obviously waaaaayyyyyy behind so missed this at the time ….). Whether you like her or not you cannot deny…..

🔥🔥🔥😍😍😍

563F7CC0-6D2C-4107-AADF-571530E54D03.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 36
A few people have commented on Biancas weight. I usually wouldn’t but I just wanted to say that she is likely on a strict health diet for her MS with little to no alcohol, sugar and bad fats. I think Ioan would be on the same diet. They both seem health conscious. Add that life style to a body that is continually fighting itself and her body type - you get her body weight. She looks healthy to me, although lighter than in her younger years when she probably drinking and partying a lot. I wouldn’t want to see her drop anymore weight though.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

View attachment 1363278

Splash News
View attachment 1363292

Backgrid
View attachment 1363294

Diggzy/Jessal/Rex
View attachment 1363309

Coleman/Rayner
View attachment 1363311
Maybe someone needs to start a WhatAliceEvensReallyLooksLike Instagram. 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Jobbing actor does pap shots walking through an airport while his ex wife tries to destroy his career isn’t that big of a deal is it?
He needs to work and pap walks are part of that, surely?
Is there something I’m missing? Genuinely asking.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
So. Anyway,

Something I’ve been thinking about is the idea of parasocial relationships. We’re all asking why people donate to Alice. We’re all asking why there are people fawning all over her of social media. To provide some context:

Parasocial relationships are one-sided relationships, where one person extends emotional energy, interest and time, and the other party, the persona, is completely unaware of the other's existence. Parasocial relationships are most common with celebrities, organizations (such as sports teams) or television stars.

I know it seems weird to put this up on this thread. I do however think there’s a distinct difference between the Alice sycophants, and most of the tattle folks who come together to provide honest and respectful discourse about an abusive situation. Half the stuff on here is Tattlers supporting other Tattlers. The best parts of this Tattle thread is: the factual informational, the friendly community, a safe platform to discuss questions and opinions.
Plus Alice IS aware of our existence and even quotes us and invites selected ones for tea ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 21

View attachment 1363278

Splash News
View attachment 1363292

Backgrid
View attachment 1363294

Diggzy/Jessal/Rex
View attachment 1363309

Coleman/Rayner
View attachment 1363311
the pap shots from the paps of London Entertainment Group are staged. She made a pretty public deal with them

Reactions: 9
A few people have commented on Biancas weight. I usually wouldn’t but I just wanted to say that she is likely on a strict health diet for her MS with little to no alcohol, sugar and bad fats. I think Ioan would be on the same diet. They both seem health conscious. Add that life style to a body that is continually fighting itself and her body type - you get her body weight. She looks healthy to me, although lighter than in her younger years when she probably drinking and partying a lot. I wouldn’t want to see her drop anymore weight though.
Some lucky folk are naturally slim I think, she’s one of them.

Reactions: 14
I personally think the pap shots were staged, but good for them. A tit load of crap has been thrown at them by Alice,, trying to besmirch their reputation. Ioan and Bianca wanted to demonstrate that unlike his ex, he was working despite his ex’s best endeavours, he looked calm, and they were a solid couple. He was probably advised to do so by his PR. He also knew his ex was going to use the trip to leverage her woe is me narrative. She was always going to launch a GFM and this was the most opportune for her. I am sure IG doesn’t want to hurt AE any more than necessary, but at the same time he knows he has to fight fire with fire, and get the divorce done asap so that he can start to rebuild his career and his relationship with his kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I personally think the pap shots were staged, but good for them. A tit load of crap has been thrown at them by Alice,, trying to besmirch their reputation. Ioan and Bianca wanted to demonstrate that unlike his ex, he was working despite his ex’s best endeavours, he looked calm, and they were a solid couple. He was probably advised to do so by his PR. He also knew his ex was going to use the trip to leverage her woe is me narrative. She was always going to launch a GFM and this was the most opportune for her. I am sure IG doesn’t want to hurt AE any more than necessary, but at the same time he knows he has to fight fire with fire, and get the divorce done asap so that he can start to rebuild his career and his relationship with his kids.
💯 couldn’t agree more.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
But for a time on Twitter, she was seen as a "celebrity" in the political battles. I kept running across her in the Twitter circles I ran in.

But she never quite got "it". She fought with black leaders. She bashed Meghan Markle. Kind of a no no in that particular American circle. Then her infamous fight with Twitter bigshot Hoarse Whisperer. If you don't know it, it's floating in threads somewhere.

And if you notice - many of Alice's Twitter supporters are also low followed accounts within the same political demographic. So when this divorce EXPLODED, those same followers started commenting to Alice, bashing Ioan and Bianca, and Alice LOVED them. And noticed them. And it was awesome for them.

Now they can show their love at 10 dolla a pop.

They have had the time of their lives.
Not to quote myself but it turns out Alice's latest 1000$ supporter is EXACTLY one of these people. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Ioan has been paying for Alice’s extravagances for years, he only recently (or January according to Alice) cut off her excessive spending and look what happened. Monte Carlo is a work event, despite what socksibling says.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Under socksibling tweet advertising GFM, a named twitter account says she donated 1000 dollars. More fool her.

She apologies and says it is all she can give. She wishes she could do more. So does Alice.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.