Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #109 I'm Alice Evans, my life’s a mess, I need a GoFundMe to buy Panda Express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am blooming annoyed about the eldest E lusting after a VIP concert ticket. Does she not see her mother begging strangers for money?
Will Alice tell her to be careful because this paints her in a bad light, or won't she because she's the fun irresponsible parent?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just to warn you - I don't want to be doom and gloom, but feel it necessary - coming off duloxetine is pretty awful. I couldn't sit up for three days due to dizziness and brain zaps (something they never tell you about). Taper off as much as you can and reduce the number of grains in the capsules day by day. But it's worth it - I actually feel much better without it!
Have you tried bupenorphine patches for the pain? They're non-addictive and slow-release into the bloodstream. They really do work for chronic pain! xxx
I haven’t but will definitely check that out, thank you😊❤My GP rang me back after I put in my econsult about trying the 5HTP and pretty much said exactly the same about tapering them slowly so will definitely do that. He also said as I’m on a massive dose of Lyrica that might have to be done under supervision but one step at a time. I suffer with vertigo due to my conditions (as I’m sure some of you do also) so will be very careful. Thank you so much @Autisteuse for your help and suggestions, and to other Tattlers. You are wonderful 😍

She probably did have a friend like that who gave her this advice...They are no longer friends and were BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY 🤣🤣
If only she listened.
Fair point 👏👏👏🤣

Making a Turderer
Oh god I think I just weed a little bit😂Thank god for Tena Ladies…ere, there’s a brand Alice can be a spokesperson for!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I suspect she has blocked Alice on all social media and avoids looking her up. She may not be aware unless a friend has told her. She may also not even make the connection. She's only 12 after all.
I hope that is the case. What a mess.

Reactions: 11
That $1000 donation has really bothered me. I know there have been other similar amounts but there's something about seeing the identity of the woman that just makes me feel terrible, even if she's fully aware of what she's doing and has money to burn, etc. Setting up the Go Fund Me to shame Ioan and get some press attention is one thing (bad enough), but I'm really shocked Alice would actually accept sums like that from strangers when we know full well that she lives a life of luxury compared to most. It's so, so bleeping wrong. Like, wtaf?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
That $1000 donation has really bothered me. I know there have been other similar amounts but there's something about seeing the identity of the woman that just makes me feel terrible, even if she's fully aware of what she's doing and has money to burn, etc. Setting up the Go Fund Me to shame Ioan and get some press attention is one thing (bad enough), but I'm really shocked Alice would actually accept sums like that from strangers when we know full well that she lives a life of luxury compared to most. It's so, so bleeping wrong. Like, wtaf?
Woman has been scammed. One of many it happens to the world over. Hey, perhaps her donation can pay for her eldest kid’s VIP ticket. Optics have never looked good for this GFM, and now this makes it worse.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Jobbing actor does pap shots walking through an airport while his ex wife tries to destroy his career isn’t that big of a deal is it?
He needs to work and pap walks are part of that, surely?
Is there something I’m missing? Genuinely asking.
You're not missing anything, it's standard practice for celebrities to do pap walks especially if they have something to promote or just to stay it the public eye. The airport shots have been talked about on Tattle because Alice is making a big deal of them

I think the donations are bitter exes who are living their revenge fantasies through Alice and creepy guys like Salad cream guy 🤣. There's a lot of unhinged people out there so I'm not surprised she has some support.

Reactions: 20
We need a Netflix documentary so everyone can tell their story Lol.
A series at the very least with an episode for each party then a spin off series of Emma and Bubba Bear falling in love and living their best lives together.

• Haha
Just to warn you - I don't want to be doom and gloom, but feel it necessary - coming off duloxetine is pretty awful. I couldn't sit up for three days due to dizziness and brain zaps (something they never tell you about). Taper off as much as you can and reduce the number of grains in the capsules day by day. But it's worth it - I actually feel much better without it!
Have you tried bupenorphine patches for the pain? They're non-addictive and slow-release into the bloodstream. They really do work for chronic pain! xxx
Yes, duloxetine weaning takes a long time. I too feel so much better, now off it for 6 months!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I personally think the pap shots were staged, but good for them. A tit load of crap has been thrown at them by Alice,, trying to besmirch their reputation. Ioan and Bianca wanted to demonstrate that unlike his ex, he was working despite his ex’s best endeavours, he looked calm, and they were a solid couple. He was probably advised to do so by his PR. He also knew his ex was going to use the trip to leverage her woe is me narrative. She was always going to launch a GFM and this was the most opportune for her. I am sure IG doesn’t want to hurt AE any more than necessary, but at the same time he knows he has to fight fire with fire, and get the divorce done asap so that he can start to rebuild his career and his relationship with his kids.
I couldn't give a flying duck if those pictures were staged. As you say good on them & keep them coming from now on. The lower Alice goes, the higher Ioan & Bianca go. Alice - suck it up duck!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I suspect she has blocked Alice on all social media and avoids looking her up. She may not be aware unless a friend has told her. She may also not even make the connection. She's only 12 after all.
surely she would notice they have no food in their fridge/pantry etc 🤔

• Heart
Under socksibling tweet advertising GFM, a named twitter account says she donated 1000 dollars. More fool her.

She apologies and says it is all she can give. She wishes she could do more. So does Alice.
Can't socksibling be reported for pedalling fraud???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is probably correct - she mentioned something about having seen the financials her lawyer didn't want to represent her anymore because she wasn't rich enough. I bet the settlement being negotiated prior to the scheduled PRO hearing included an amount to cover her legal fees and she blew it off. So now she will be much worse off than what was offered to her. What a twit.
It’s her own fault, she should have negotiated with Ioan months ago, she might have come out of this divorce with a little bit of money. Now she’s going to come out of it broke. I have a feeling she thinks a GFM is just as good as a job, and will keep trying to bilk her sycophants out of every dime they have, not that they have very much.

surely she would notice they have no food in their fridge/pantry etc 🤔
She will be 13 in a couple of months, and 12 year olds know a lot.

Will Alice tell her to be careful because this paints her in a bad light, or won't she because she's the fun irresponsible parent?
Maybe she knows there’s a few thousand dollars in the GFM so she told her mother she wanted concert tickets, and of course Alice is not going to say no. Alice has taught her well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
The airport shots might have been staged but you can see that they are genuinely happy and in love. Even if they hadn't had their photograph taken at the airport they both knew with absolute certainty that Alice was going to kick off that weekend because they were going to Monte Carlo and because it was Father's Day weekend so why not go all in, he was going for work anyway. They were probably having a laugh about her predictability

Reactions: 22
She looks a real mess on that photo, no wonder all she sends out are digitally altered mug shots that don't represent her in the real world. Oops sorry, I forgot, that's 'art!!' 🤣
She may feel she has to 'enhance' her image because she's being compared to someone much younger who is a natural beauty and she feels pressure to measure up. It wouldn't do for people to look at Alice and think, 'Well, no wonder', which would feed into a spiral of feeling unworthy. But in reality, if Alice wants to be an eccentric, own it like Helena Bonham Carter. Get out there with your funky rags and strut your stuff and hold your head up high. But let the dog walk by herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Honestly not comfortable with this criticism of Ella. She's just a kid and a victim in this.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.