Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #109 I'm Alice Evans, my life’s a mess, I need a GoFundMe to buy Panda Express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah one of the things was high end, a jacket on sale at $350
She doesn’t always leave feedback but when she does, it’s in Alice speak
'I don't always leave feedback but when I do ITS FOR PEOPLE WHO DESERVE IT. Paid quickly then SENT IMMEDIATELY. seller is NOT a FUCKO and DID NOT block my light'.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She bought a $399 best offer item on June 21. Clothes for herself. With best offer she would have paid less, but not by much. Broke my ass.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Thank you for your diligence again. I believe the grifter is well and truly caught.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’ll just elicit sympathy again by saying she needs new clothing because she gained weight and the press and trolls are so mean about her appearance, and she has to wear something nice when she finally appears in court, and her haters don’t actually have proof anything she bought was expensive, etc., etc., and her gallery of idiots will lap it up.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I know her ebay username due to her reddit username, you can see via the reviews where she bought it and when the last three purchases were. The store in question is this one
View attachment 1366939
no idea what she bought obviously, but I rather doubt she bought stuff for the kids there
There are 17 purchases in the past month
She is spending up large on eBay

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
In California can a parent enrol a child in public school without the others permission? Could Ioan have the girls registered in a non fee paying school without A’s consent? Could he be preparing a Katie Holmes type move (different sitch I know) with so many deadlines about to close in on Alice?

Reactions: 7
Thank you. We know so little, just a few scant facts and nothing about what sort of people they are/were.
All we can do is backcast based on what dynamics we've seen play out.

Ioan's family are a bit easier to read, even if just because they have made a few comments here and there.
Is the other brother married/have children? Because Sockbro and his marriage also seems really odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes not so much on this thread but on previous threads and on SM there has been comments relating to Ella being like her mother and spoilt. I just think kids are off limits she's a product of her environment, she's not even a teenager yet. Her brain is still developing and I believe she and her sister are the ultimate victims in this sorry saga. IG has been able to block her and get a TRO, the girls can't walk away. They are stuck with Alice as their mother and they deserve compassion for that.
The ‘little madam’ ‘mini Alice’ statements are cruel, and very obviously meant negatively towards Ella when alice is so uniformly despised. I understand that the general gist is to criticise Alice’s parenting, but it can also come across like a criticism of the child’s character too.

I think because Ella is the eldest it’s easy to see her as older than she is. She is still a child 😓

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In California can a parent enrol a child in public school without the others permission? Could Ioan have the girls registered in a non fee paying school without A’s consent? Could he be preparing a Katie Holmes type move (different sitch I know) with so many deadlines about to close in on Alice?
Absolutely. Our public schools are the free schools. She probably just has to call, tell them her daughter will be attending and maybe sign a few forms.

Reactions: 9
The PRO is the fulcrum which Anne will use to lever Ioan out of this mess.
  • The PRO will allow him to get 100% custody of the girls.
  1. That will allow him to put them into reunification therapy.
  2. That will remove the obligation for him to pay child support.
  • The PRO will remove his obligation to pay spousal support.
  • Those combined will enable him to put the house on the market - the girls won't need the house to live in and Alice will no longer be his responsibility to support.
Anne knows exactly what she is doing and Ioan is a great client. He is following her directions.
I pray this to be the case: I wish Alice actually well and to start a new life but she's making a right mess at the moment.

Reactions: 17
Absolutely. Our public schools are the free schools. She probably just has to call, tell them her daughter will be attending and maybe sign a few forms.
I meant Ioan. Could he do it without (possibly) yet being the primary caregiver?

ETA sounds like it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.