Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #109 I'm Alice Evans, my life’s a mess, I need a GoFundMe to buy Panda Express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know you aren’t , I was just wondering why a few are saying there were venomous comments about the child, and as far as I know there were none.
Yes not so much on this thread but on previous threads and on SM there has been comments relating to Ella being like her mother and spoilt. I just think kids are off limits she's a product of her environment, she's not even a teenager yet. Her brain is still developing and I believe she and her sister are the ultimate victims in this sorry saga. IG has been able to block her and get a TRO, the girls can't walk away. They are stuck with Alice as their mother and they deserve compassion for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Reason I ask is if you go and look at the video she put on Instagram a few days ago, when she turns to the side you can see all the skin has been pulled back and is tucked behind her ear.
Maybe she just did that with plumber's tape?

where to start with this
View attachment 1366400
i like how the "we/me/the kids (dont) want to see you again" changes by the minute
Is Massive Insight related to all the other Massives that have been tossed around the threads? Anyone who says they have Massive Insight is either wrong or starting a cult.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is amazing.

So to summarise -

mAlice is descended from a line of academics/highly intelligent academically inclined people who have contributed much to the future advancement of understanding and advancement of physics and mathematics.

And her generation consist of:

mAlice, a nasty, selfish, z list "actress". She had potential, studying languages at university and in her French films at least appeared to speak as a native, but gave up any aspirations of future endeavours either professionally as an actress or otherwise (is academically) when she boldly stated and maintained "she gave it all up at her "husband's request" (note the "husband's request", she's going to play on that, it his request another desire,!);

Brother 1 who is an alleged conspiracy theorist (don't know much about him but he seems harmless at this point);

Brother 2, an alleged grifter and member of the Bristol Massive who has tried to leech off mAlice (her allegations in the past, not ours) and has gang affiliations and has previous and failed businesses in mobile phones.

She and her brothers do seem somehow lacking in comparison to their immediate ancestors.

I hope her daughters have higher aspirations than their mother has achieved.

My concerns would be around her potential to try and claim some sort of abuse on the part of her ex , or even her father once he is past.
She is a nasty, horrible, self-centred, self -promoting individual and we have seen how she has dropped breadcrumbs of more heinous activities by IG and BW in much earlier threads. She not going to let these crumbs just lie there. In fact, they were seeds, germinating - and the further into a corner she backs herself with her lies the more we'll see her lies trip her up and the more she's going to lash out.

She won't care about how much it harms her children - narcs and witches like her never do!s

She remains an absolute Twunt of the first order.
I wonder if Alice could get some work in France maybe she’s more well known these for acting and less well known for being a lunatic?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I still get them but they don't linger and track a constant memory. Thank you babyJesus.

I've had a few with Alice in them lately and those are the worse! 😂😂
Mine are so vivid and weird. I had a dream that I somehow had a freaky Friday moment with mine and Alice’s insta and I had access to all of her DM’s and I was desperately trying to get the receipts…but life was happening and I was being rude to everyone so I could get back to my phone before I lost access to her account. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm so sorry as I'm still catching up again! Someone may well have already picked up on this, but from the DM separation article:

A source told The Sun On Sunday: 'Alice has consulted several dietitians and personal trainers and wants to overhaul her diet and exercise regime to feel good about herself and rebuild confidence.

I really don't mean to be a witch here but ... didn't go so well, did it?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Urgh just when you think she couldn’t stoop any lower…. BANG you investitrolls pull out the eBay haul.

It’s INFURIATING she’s duping SO many people with the GFM and narrative on insta. Anything that exposes her when she’s questioned, she twists or deletes.

“lightening fast payment” in the feedback. Oh the irony.
When were those eBay purchases made?

Reactions: 7
I'm so sorry as I'm still catching up again! Someone may well have already picked up on this, but from the DM separation article:

A source told The Sun On Sunday: 'Alice has consulted several dietitians and personal trainers and wants to overhaul her diet and exercise regime to feel good about herself and rebuild confidence.

I really don't mean to be a witch here but ... didn't go so well, did it?
She only needs two weeks….yet another 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mine are so vivid and weird. I had a dream that I somehow had a freaky Friday moment with mine and Alice’s insta and I had access to all of her DM’s and I was desperately trying to get the receipts…but life was happening and I was being rude to everyone so I could get back to my phone before I lost access to her account. 😂
I think she was going to eat me in mine. She's starving you know. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When were those eBay purchases made?
two days after starting the GFM it looks like (interestingly she seem to order a lot of tit for years, but the past few weeks it slowed down to few purchases per week, this week was more again, our girl was starving)

Wait. Someone said Ioan should be deported??
yeah her currently most vocal follower. they are very desperate to become her #1 fan

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.