Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #109 I'm Alice Evans, my life’s a mess, I need a GoFundMe to buy Panda Express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've no clue which title suggestion has the most votes

and I don't know how to start a new thread

anyone?

Reactions: 3
I’ve lost track of everything but been randomly been listening to Radiohead (I’m old now and finally get the hype and understand the songs) and man was “Just” written for Alice (switch the lyrics from he to she)

🎶 You do it to yourseeeeelf
High and Dry lyrics too:

Two jumps in a week
I bet you think that's pretty clever, don't you, boy?
Flying on your motorcycle
Watching all the ground beneath you drop
You'd kill yourself for recognition
Kill yourself to never, ever stop
You broke another mirror
You're turning into something you are not
Don't leave me high
Don't leave me dry
Don't leave me high
Don't leave me dry
Drying up in conversation
You will be the one who cannot talk
All your insides fall to pieces
You just sit there wishing you could still make love
They're the ones who'll hate you
When you think you've got the world all sussed out
They're the ones who'll spit at you
You will be the one screaming out
Don't leave me high
Don't leave me dry
Don't leave me high
Don't leave me dry
Oh, it's the best thing that you've ever had
The best thing that you've ever, ever had
It's the best thing that you've ever had
The best thing you have had is gone away
So don't leave me high
Don't leave me dry
Don't leave me high
Don't leave me dry
Don't leave me high
Don't leave me high
Don't leave me dry

Wake up Alice. You can still turn things around if you give up the nonsense but it’s probably now or never.

I’ll stop with Radiohead based guff now. I’ve not even had a drink 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Imagine Ioan finds this evidence and says “duck this, I’m tweeting”.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The winning title was Sitting on her hole, banging on her begging bowl but I don't know how to make a new thread :(
link to that suggestion:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
TIL that people taking out restraining order against you really means they want you back.
I rarely feel bad for Alice, but this is actually tragic.
How deluded is she? And more worrisome, that's a mind of an abuser. Textbook.

Also, she still managed to include her divorce sorrows in the Roe & Casey post. Of course she did.

As for her purchases - she needs all the new clothing because she'll soon sell all her designer pieces. :p
An RO is the ultimate ‘playing hard to get’ in someone like Alice’s eyes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
TIL that people taking out restraining order against you really means they want you back.
I rarely feel bad for Alice, but this is actually tragic.
How deluded is she? And more worrisome, that's a mind of an abuser. Textbook.

Also, she still managed to include her divorce sorrows in the Roe & Casey post. Of course she did.

As for her purchases - she needs all the new clothing because she'll soon sell all her designer pieces. :p
Except she's buying more designer pieces ... the most recent feedback is from June 20-21. When did the go scam me go up?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
@ReturningthePearls Let us know you're ok, I haven't seen you on these threads for a few days.
I really value her contributions on here, but it’s possible she needs a true break. She said before she had a rough few days. There was a ton of tension in here, and it’s been a nasty week with Alice doing (and getting away with) some things that can seem extremely disheartening. I know a few people have said they’re taking a little time to regroup. I’m nearing that point myself because seeing people use the little money they have to donate to Alice for anything BUT food disgusts me beyond belief. I hope @ReturningthePearls takes the time she needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
But it is possible he can register them now in preparation for possibly getting custody when the PRO hits (and the house goes on the market without her having made plans to shelter her girls)?
That I don't know. His lawyer will advise him. But I suspect - right now - that would be seen as a hostile move.

Reactions: 8
Oh here we go! Does she care that much? Or just for likes??
Trying to maintain the liberal cred. She hasn’t said a damn word while it’s been winding up to this point. Every woman in America knew this was coming when the draft opinion came down. Alice, take your concern and shove it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Trying to maintain the liberal cred. She hasn’t said a damn word while it’s been winding up to this point. Every woman in America knew this was coming when the draft opinion came down. Alice, take your concern and shove it.
She shows her concern while mentioning how hard her own privileged life is. Throw her into the nearest bin!
I’m pretty sure a divorce that she’s the antagonist of is nothing compared to the hardship ahead of women in the US seeking an abortion.
Sorry I should have put this behind a spoiler.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I really value her contributions on here, but it’s possible she needs a true break. She said before she had a rough few days. There was a ton of tension in here, and it’s been a nasty week with Alice doing (and getting away with) some things that can seem extremely disheartening. I know a few people have said they’re taking a little time to regroup. I’m nearing that point myself because seeing people use the little money they have to donate to Alice for anything BUT food disgusts me beyond belief. I hope @ReturningthePearls takes the time she needs.
Precisely why I asked.

Take care of yourself.

Reactions: 9
The ‘little madam’ ‘mini Alice’ statements are cruel, and very obviously meant negatively towards Ella when alice is so uniformly despised. I understand that the general gist is to criticise Alice’s parenting, but it can also come across like a criticism of the child’s character too.

I think because Ella is the eldest it’s easy to see her as older than she is. She is still a child 😓
AGREE
I don't like those comments either. She is far too young to be cast as that, or labelled as that.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She is still trying to blackmail and bully Ioan into meeting her in the house of horrors with her snide: “you guys could be married by now you pussy if you’d just sat down to talk things through” That’s what the court orders have been for, you crack pot. He doesn’t want to be lured into your bullshit, he wants a legal divorce and childcare arrangements. She is flaunting her abuse and getting away with it. For now. Goad him from your little Twitter bubble all you like, Ioan outplayed you (hence the rage and crazed reactions) and he’s going to win in the long run.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I know you guys like to write snarky posts whenever she mentions her critics are just jealous of her, but she's got a point.

Look at me, for example. I did some soul searching and I think she's right, I am a bit jealous of her.
Firstly, because her husband left her and she can't get over it. Isn't this every woman's dream?
Then, she is going broke. Better than winning the lottery!
Her dog shits in her bed. It's like having your own pet Amber Heard at home, who doesn't want that?
Her confidence and self esteem, as seen on her endless photoshopped pictures with gorgeous Roswell 1947 eyes. Like the wise (Baby) Angel(o) Kelly used to sing, Fell in love with an alien!
And finally, her career, specifically recent work. How many of you have managed to tape your raw talent of drunken rolling under the cupboard? None of you? I thought so!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Just so we’re getting this correct. She started the GFM on Sunday and was purchasing $350 items on eBay on Monday?
That's what I'm seeing. A little eBay shopping spree. There aren't enough words to express what I am feeling in this moment. Seeing people get taken advantage of while they truly believe they are helping a woman who can't even put food in her children's months? 😞

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.