Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #109 I'm Alice Evans, my life’s a mess, I need a GoFundMe to buy Panda Express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice clearly plans on begging for eternal support because of her "illnesses".

That won't fly with a judge unless she is on government disability payments with all the doctor notes submitted.

Even then, a judge will tell her she is on disability so what more does she want? 🤷🏻‍♀️

You can not go into a divorce and offer proof of your Instagram that everyone agrees you have "illnesses" and you said you have to stay in bed all day!

And applying for and getting disability here is a two or more year process and usually involves an attorney to actually get it.

Hi Alice! 🤓
Alice hasn't worked all that much in the U.S. since they moved here. So even if granted, her Social Security Disability check would be small.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She had two purchases relating the kids in the past month. The other 15 appear to be for her. And her complaint was no money for anything, not even food. But apparently Ebay is exempt?
Don't be such a Mean Girl, Mean Girl! I bet she is buying "stock" for "Alice Evans Designs." See, she thinks like twelve steps ahead--she's already working on her other career.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Frankly, he looks like a different person. He looks a little tense but it's different than earlier photo ops. He's not worried about getting reamed by his partner when he gets home.
Since he lost about 220 pounds of dead weight - he looks amazing! 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
That beats mine. Imagine the last thing you see before departing this earth are those teeth and lips? Proper nightmare, that.
She can be the final boss in Stranger Things next season so they finally have a monster that’s as scary-looking as their concept requires.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don't be such a Mean Girl, Mean Girl! I bet she is buying "stock" for "Alice Evans Designs." See, she thinks like twelve steps ahead--she's already working on her other career.
You think she's going to glue things on them? I could see a baby doll head motif on the jacket. Classy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This month.
Are you kidding me? How much total did she spend on herself?

People should know about that. Because that blows her story right out of the water. Binge shopping on eBay and then pleading poverty to the masses. She should be pinged for fraud, IMO.
Yes. Someone, who has the proof that it's Alice, needs to sell that info to the Daily Mail.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She received feedback for 17 purchases this month but she rarely leaves feedback for sellers. She is buying from sellers who sell some fairly pricey things. Two were kids clothes items it seems, but the rest were seemingly clothes and makeup for her. So it's hard to know. She did put in a best price offer on something that was selling for $350. Doesn't say how much the seller accepted but they usually won't take offers that are really lowball.

Sorry, but you don't make even inexpensive purchases for clothes and makeup on Ebay when you claim to have no money for food or to pay your bills.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Oh here we go! Does she care that much? Or just for likes??
More meaningless drivel from a woman who as Marmite Monster said:
A woman who claims to be politically aware. Socially and economically advantaged.

Alice Evans - what have you done to support women?

You are the truly horrible person who thinks employing Gloria makes you liberal and kind!
AE isn't going to give to PP or a local clinic, donate to purchase a bunch of Plan B doses or cover travel costs, volunteer with an organization to arrange travel for women to CA or another state that allows abortion, much less march, lobby, or work to actually help people. She made a post, as a "celebrity," she's done her part, Ladies. Why does she use ladies all the time. duck I hate that. And she cried--how dare they? Where in bleeping hell has she been for the last 50 years? OK. Need a break.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She can be the final boss in Stranger Things next season so they finally have a monster that’s as scary-looking as their concept requires.
I think that if she ever were to be the one to take her own kids to the park, she would frighten all the other little kids. It’s actually a public service that she sends Gloria 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She received feedback for 17 purchases this month but she rarely leaves feedback for sellers. She is buying from sellers who sell some fairly pricey things. Two were kids clothes items it seems, but the rest were seemingly clothes and makeup for her. So it's hard to know. She did put in a best price offer on something that was selling for $350. Doesn't say how much the seller accepted but they usually won't take offers that are really lowball.

Sorry, but you don't make even inexpensive purchases for clothes and makeup on Ebay when you claim to have no money for food or to pay your bills.
This is terrible. There are people on her bruv’s Twitter apologising they couldn’t donate more.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
hey, turds - just waking - trying to catch up 🌹
I know Alice is still here, there, everywhere, lol.

ETA:
If she sells the rat in the Prius I want first refusal.
does Alice still have the Prius? or did she actually buy that Tesla?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Yes. Someone, who has the proof that it's Alice, needs to sell that info to the Daily Mail.
Yeah one of the things was high end, a jacket on sale at $350
She doesn’t always leave feedback but when she does, it’s in Alice speak

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
People should know about that. Because that blows her story right out of the water. Binge shopping on eBay and then pleading poverty to the masses. She should be pinged for fraud, IMO.
The proof is it’s her nickname and DOb, the Reddit username also it’s the way she types/speaks

Reactions: 9
Yeah one of the things was high end, a jacket on sale at $350
She doesn’t always leave feedback but when she does, it’s in Alice speak
So...she's buying a suit to wear when she appears in court on August 2? s/

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.