Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #109 I'm Alice Evans, my life’s a mess, I need a GoFundMe to buy Panda Express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And it's owned by a trust so presumably doesn't impact his credit rating. She mentioned before that her DM article was enough to pay the mortgage for a year so maybe she's been fending off foreclosure for a while
Why the duck didn't she use it pay two or three years' mortgage on a smaller, cheaper home then?!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I meant Ioan. Could he do it without (possibly) yet being the primary caregiver?

ETA sounds like it
This is an issue that the court needs to handle. Without physical access to the child I don't know what would happen.

Ioan could absolutely do this. But that doesn't mean Alice would send her or the child refuse to go.

An action like this - in this divorce - will require the school needing to see custody papers. I had to do this when I gained custody of my nieces.

Hopefully there will be some resolution before fall semester.

Reactions: 9
She sent him a message over a year ago about selling the house. From the TRO documents:

Mon, May 3, 8:19 PM

So just FYI have left word for Rosalie about putting the house on the market. It's not really good time to sell, but we have to. It's either the divorce or the house. think the divorce is much more important the kids will be fine as long as you are happy.
The guilt tripping and coercive control is just jumping off the page and a Judge will spot that a mile off.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is an issue that the court needs to handle. Without physical access to the child I don't know what would happen.

Ioan could absolutely do this. But that doesn't mean Alice would send her or the child refuse to go.

An action like this - in this divorce - will require the school needing to see custody papers. I had to do this when I gained custody of my nieces.

Hope they figure it out fast. School starts again in LA on August 15.

The guilt tripping and coercive control is just jumping off the page and a Judge will spot that a mile off.
Not to mention the sarcasm.

Reactions: 13
Hope they figure it out fast. School starts again in LA on August 15.

Not to mention the sarcasm.
I'm pretty sure the girl will stay in the school. Alice would have not missed the opportunity to cry about it when she had her supposedly last day there. Probably paid from the childhood savings or guilt tripped Ioan enough

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just so we’re getting this correct. She started the GFM on Sunday and was purchasing $350 items on eBay on Monday?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I’ve lost track of everything but been randomly been listening to Radiohead (I’m old now and finally get the hype and understand the songs) and man was “Just” written for Alice (switch the lyrics from he to she)

🎶 You do it to yourseeeeelf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

But it is possible he can register them now in preparation for possibly getting custody when the PRO hits (and the house goes on the market without her having made plans to shelter her girls)?

Reactions: 6
Oh ffs "Don't worry, honey, I have great lawyers" said nobody filing for divorce ever.
This is one of her funniest yet.

with the same energy as your order being delivered wrong from Panda Express.

Alice: oh duck’S SAKE those ignorant bleeping plebs forgot the rice
Ioan: don’t worry honey, I’ll give them a call

*problem resolved*

Alice can be so unintentionally hilarious. As if she would have been totally chill about it like that and accepted being friends rather than spouses.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
TIL that people taking out restraining order against you really means they want you back.
I rarely feel bad for Alice, but this is actually tragic.
How deluded is she? And more worrisome, that's a mind of an abuser. Textbook.

Also, she still managed to include her divorce sorrows in the Roe & Casey post. Of course she did.

As for her purchases - she needs all the new clothing because she'll soon sell all her designer pieces. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.