Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #108 Alice Evans - penniless and down to her last $20,000 Bulgari Watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poster may or may not be “well informed” but no one here can say with any certainty that Ioan did not start a relationship with Bianca prior to leaving Alice. And it shouldn’t be stated as “fact”.

Just because he gives a date in the court documents, does not make it true. He is obviously acting in his own best interests (who wouldn’t?) in the absence of any evidence proving otherwise. If he did admit to cheating, then it would be very problematic for his hopes of his children having a good relationship with Bianca. Why wouldn’t he lie?

Nice people lie too.
Let's say you're right and there was an affair before the separation. Is that what Alice is after - a confession? What would that change in terms of the divorce proceedings? Nothing, she's in a no-fault state with a pre-nup in place. It would give her one more thing to complain about, so there's that.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
for me personally I don’t like that people are asking her to comment on IG and the kids 🚬 just get an icky feeling about it
She handled it great but not nice I don’t think
It must be hard sometimes not to react given the vitriol against her though.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Let's say you're right and there was an affair before the separation. Is that what Alice is after - a confession? What would that change in terms of the divorce proceedings? Nothing, she's in a no-fault state with a pre-nup in place. It would give her one more thing to complain about, so there's that.
She thinks it would finish his career if she proved he cheated on his wife. Well it didn't harm Brad Pitt much. People have been having affairs for years. It doesn't end a career.

Reactions: 29
I watched "Good Luck to You, Leo Grande" over the weekend. I've always liked Emma Thompson, but my god, I adore her now. :love:
Speaking of Emma T, Kenneth Branagh supposedly cheated on her very publicly, and she didn't rant or write spiteful tell-alls about Helena Bonham Carter. She just went and married a hot co-star instead. That's how to do it!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This is true. But he didn't have to say anything about when his relationship with Bianca started to get the TRO. He has sworn a document under penalty of perjury.
To say there is no evidence is not true...this is sworn evidence. Ok it's his word against hers- but sworn evidence is evidence.
What it tells me is that he values his children’s opinions and places more importance on being able to have a decent relationship with them.

I completely understand why he would do that. I don’t think it’s that uncommon for people to lie in court documents.

Reactions: 2
It dawns on me more each day and they way I see her behaviour that I don’t think she really loved Ioan all that much.
It’s the lifestyle she’s angry about
I think that's blatantly obvious given how she talked to him about this in the text messages.

Also if she would have loved him she would have accepted his decision to leave. Instead she wanted a fake marriage for appearance.

Reactions: 30
Just been stuck in a very tedious meeting so did some maths to while the time away. Today it has taken 2 hours and 49 minutes for Malice to raise $25 on her gofuckmyself begging bowl. Soooo... if she wants $25000 it's going to take 169000 minutes which is 2816 hours which is 117 days. Bearing in mind that the initial flurry (hahaha what flurry despite the publicity afforded to her by twatheads like Lorraine) had already worn off she is, in summary, fucked. And that's without GFM deciding to shut her down due to the fraudulent nature of her appeal.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Did we ever go over her writing on Medium? Let's just say she'll need a really good editor for that book she talks about.

Sample paragraph:

Yeah, that incomprehensible drivel will surely interest loads of people, Alice. World-shattering.
I got quite excited to delve into MALice’s writing only to discover two paragraphs of typo-ridden tosh is her entire Medium output.

Should have known better that she would actually have the discipline to finish anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think that's blatantly obvious given how she talked to him about this in the text messages.

Also if she would have loved him she would have accepted his decision to leave. Instead she wanted a fake marriage for appearance.
Couldn’t agree more. I’m certain her behaviour will be discussed in psychology classes for years to come.

Reactions: 18
Personally, I’m not a fan of Bianca or anyone else in that saga. But, Bianca is a young woman hit with a horrible disease very early in life. So far she’s dealing with it admirably lifting other people along the way. For this she has earned my respect (not that this means anything of course). The way she has chosen to behave publicly is kind and polite and it’s in stark contrast to many people on SM.
I feel exactly the same about both Bianca & Ioan . I am not personally a fan of the whole law of attraction, sunshine & rainbows, chakra bracelet vibe nor would I ever hang out with anyone who participates in being called Baby Angel for years. However, this just means that we are different people. They have both conducted themselves with the utmost grace and restraint and I respect the hell out of that. On the other hand Malice is the most despicable example of a self serving narc I have ever witnessed and the only thing I wish for her is that by some miracle her girls come out of this without being completely fucked up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Do you think she posts the selfies with the alien eyes to make herself look like a totally crazy witch ? This is a serious question.
It's almost like a "don't mess with me, I'm the devil" look or "be afraid, be very afraid"

I can't fathom the staring, glaring eyes....there's something very threatening about these selfies.
The Majorie smile is the real evil face of Alice imo, no filters needed.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I honestly think she just simply wants to one day have the last laugh over him. This is just power. She’s tried belittling him, embarrassing, humiliating and breaking him and it hasn’t worked. He is still smiling. She’s very set on financial ruin as she’s trying to work out what is going to hurt him and this is one of her guesses.

She’s completely bewildered at trying all the things she thought would work on him and hitting walls. She’s furious he’s using lawyers to hide behind instead of facing her (rightly so Ioan). She’s furious that he is patiently waiting to see the children when things calm down. She’s furious he won’t make a statement.

She says she wants the truth but she doesn’t really want that. She wants the chance to feel like she’s superior to him

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She's telling people to DM her so she can give them advice on what chemical peels and moisturises to use? BAWHAHAHAAA. Don't, its a trap to ask for money in private.
You can clearly see the Facetuning on her upper lip. Chemical peels and moisturisers, my ass. Bet the reason why she don't show her face in public is because she looks like the Crypt Keeper's apprentice without her various apps.
Here's my advice for free - The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% peeling solution. Currently on offer at £4.85 per bottle. My face IS as smooth as a baby's bottom, no filter.

Suck on that Alice 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
There wasn’t an affair. There just wasn’t. As I’ve said in the past thread (was it the last one?) I’m not at liberty to explain why I’m certain of this. However, it doesn’t delegitimize my statement; I just can’t explain. You can believe me or you can choose not to—it’s entirely up to you, and I’ll respect it.

• Heart
She thinks it would finish his career if she proved he cheated on his wife. Well it didn't harm Brad Pitt much. People have been having affairs for years. It doesn't end a career.
In Hollywood, with its gigantic regional headquarters of the First Wives' Club? Nah, she knows all about divorcee central. I think it's more of a personal insult - you cheated on me? Why, I never!

Reactions: 10
I meant 2 years to get legal agreement. No one can depend on the other parent to continue informal agreements especially when they know what the other parent is like. I amnot saying the breakdown isnt due to A. It totally is but sadly for most couples playing nice re child arrangements doesn't always work
They were in a collaborative process until Alice pulled out in February (and only filed the paperwork recently). Custody would have been part of those discussions. Now it will have to be decided in court.

Reactions: 13
This will have her arrested if she goes down this path, it will be seen to be malicious accusations and nothing more.
But she only said it because he's close to his mum and was close to his kids it's disgusting that she's used that and inferred that he's into that. Ugh .... just words fail me

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.