Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #108 Alice Evans - penniless and down to her last $20,000 Bulgari Watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking that there are plenty of actors you see on television, both in the UK and US, whose faces are vaguely familiar but of whom you've never heard. They are the background players such as shop staff, cops, etc who have a couple of lines, but they are obviously reliable and professional because they keep getting those small parts.

However, Alice wouldn't accept those parts because she doesn’t see herself as a jobbing actor but a STAR. Same as she won't get herself a job, any job, between or instead of acting roles.
Exactly. Not to mention that in some ways in the US, her British accent hinders her employability as an actress and her American accent is deplorable. I could only handle a couple of seconds listening to her in The Christmas Card (well, that and the abysmal acting).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She has repeatedly accused Ioan in the past few months, and also in the copies of her E-Mail rants in the DVRO petition, that he is purposefully not working and screaming "get a job" at him, which is rich when you see how she flatly refuses to do anything and he just wrapped up a project last November. She goes so far in the petition (p. 38) to demand that he looks for a "second career" as his acting career is presumably over, which she had sworn to see to. The man has a degree from the RADA, which for an actor is like someone in the sciences having a degree from the MIT. But now he's supposed to re-train as a forklift operator at Home Depot so she, whose sole credentials in the industry were having a pretty face and a hot body and snagging famous men, can stay home by the pool while her paid help looks after the house and childen because no-one in the industry will touch her with a bargepole anymore. Sweet.🤪

I was thinking that there are plenty of actors you see on television, both in the UK and US, whose faces are vaguely familiar but of whom you've never heard. They are the background players such as shop staff, cops, etc who have a couple of lines, but they are obviously reliable and professional because they keep getting those small parts.

However, Alice wouldn't accept those parts because she doesn’t see herself as a jobbing actor but a STAR. Same as she won't get herself a job, any job, between or instead of acting roles.
Ioan, with his RADA degree and the promise of a huge career in the early 2000's, has done lots of bit parts, has even done some advertising, photo shoots and modelling to keep money coming in for his family and to keep himself out there. In the entertainment business you can't always pick and choose and certainly not rest on your - in her case nonexistent - laurels.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Despite all of the (negative) publicity she still doesn’t have that much raised. Tattle and the Twitter against Alice users have done more to advertise the GFM than Alice herself or any of her “forced to defend” fuckwits.

Reactions: 18
Doesn't A frequently claim that he's only ever watched the kids (during the marriage) for a weekend, and doesn't she also say she's never been apart from them for more than a night?

Yep, and she propagates those lies in her rants in the DVRO documents. She lies like a rug.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not that it's any of my business what Bianca choose to do with her uterus, but pregnancy seems unlikely when, at the moment, Bianca is having flares of her condition and in a stressful period. She will likely be taking several
medications to control symptoms and it's also likely that some of these medications won't be suitable for pregnancy. Again, of course I don't know for sure but that's my speculation.
Bianca’s latest instagram is at an awards party by the looks of it. The song playing is ‘hit the road Jack’ couldn’t be more apt 😂
no worries Bee consider it in the playlist 😭

• Haha
Because IG has had a long run without work (that 7 years in LA when he got no work - see You Tube clip with Piers M) you can bet your life he is the consummate professional and grateful to be working in an industry he loves. The fact that his ex is trying her hardest to destroy his reputation must weigh heavily on his mind in terms of his future employability.

BW will also have it hard making it as an actress in LA. She is young in real life but getting on a bit in Hollywood terms. However she is making opportunities for herself which correlates with her positive mindset. That seems to be the way to go for actresses out of the first flush of youth and upwards, create what you want to do rather than wait for the opportunities to be created. Not easy but better than sitting around moaning about the system.

With a diet of brown rice and wholegrain crispbread, egg whites, tuna, and steamed veggies plus an hour a day cardio (walking at a reasonable pace will do it, it’s about heart rate) plus some omega-3s and fatty acids (fish oil capsules will do, but daily- to eliminate dry skin) and 2L water a day, she could actually make huge progress before the hearing and look much better. Presuming that’s what she wants. But she’d have to cut out booze, or at least go for low-calorie and halve her intake.
I did not just screenshot this and put it on my phone's home screen. 👀🏃‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They don't even have to be very small parts for you to be that guy.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I get the feeling Ella is angry with both her parents, despite what Alice says. I bet she is giving Alice (much deserved) Hell at home. Alice will never admit to that though.
And no wonder, poor kids didn’t ask for this from either of them. It must be so confusing to hear your mother say “we have no money for food, Daddy is going to take the house away from us” and then suddenly you see your Dad in Monte Carlo with someone you’ve never met.
Poor souls, I hope this doesn’t mess them up too much :/

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.