Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #108 Alice Evans - penniless and down to her last $20,000 Bulgari Watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t think I or B are famous enough that paps would be there waiting for them, it was very clearly a staged shot but good for them if thatā€™s what they want to do. Itā€™s a shame that now Alice couldnā€˜t even get paid for a pap walk, could be a good side hustle but she gives all the mess away for free on SM šŸ˜…
I remember years ago on one of those "inside the airport" docuseries that they followed 2 paps who just worked Heathrow Airport snapping any celebrities who came through the airport - they then uploaded the shots and sold them them to agencies or the Sun/DM - so I would imagine that there are a few camped out at LAX as well and at airports where celebs are arriving for a film festival. mAlice's ranting just makes the shots more valuable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Because IG has had a long run without work (that 7 years in LA when he got no work - see You Tube clip with Piers M) you can bet your life he is the consummate professional and grateful to be working in an industry he loves. The fact that his ex is trying her hardest to destroy his reputation must weigh heavily on his mind in terms of his future employability.

BW will also have it hard making it as an actress in LA. She is young in real life but getting on a bit in Hollywood terms. However she is making opportunities for herself which correlates with her positive mindset. That seems to be the way to go for actresses out of the first flush of youth and upwards, create what you want to do rather than wait for the opportunities to be created. Not easy but better than sitting around moaning about the system.
Which is among the many reasons that the children would be far better off with him than with mAlice. He has a work ethic, proven by his longevity in the industry despite many setbacks (the swivel-eyed loon comes to mind!). I imagine he's not always been happy with his work, much of which has been slagged off pretty brutally here too at times. He keeps plugging along, though, and doesn't give up. Not to mention that he has a real sense of family and believes in old fuddy-duddy things like manners. He could teach them a lot about the soft skills that we need in our private and professional lives, without which we turn into mAlice.

And Bianca has my respect for pulling herself out of an incredibly dark place at such a young age in an abusive marriage and with her diagnosis. Her Insta page says it all: "That question mark is the luckiest thing that could have happened to me," the question mark being the uncertainty the diagnosis brought into her life and analyzing it and the luckiest thing being pursuing her real dream and meeting Ioan through those changes and uncertainty. Whether she "makes it" or not in the entertainment industry, I doubt she will retire to her lounge chair by the pool with her wine bottle and let everyone else do the work. Some people here don't care for her "gushy" ways, but give me that a thousand times over than the whining, abusive woe is me narc, who has always had everything handed to her and has never been willing to do the work. ETA: And through her outlook she would be a far better role model for the girls than Mommie Dearest, IMO.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Imagine donating $1000 to Alice when you think about all those totally desperate people on GFM who would be so grateful for that much.
Iā€™m getting so angry about it.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
And no wonder, poor kids didnā€™t ask for this from either of them. It must be so confusing to hear your mother say ā€œwe have no money for food, Daddy is going to take the house away from usā€ and then suddenly you see your Dad in Monte Carlo with someone youā€™ve never met.
Poor souls, I hope this doesnā€™t mess them up too much :/
Obvious concern troll is obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The apartment I live in is probably $2.7AUD, but Iā€™m renting. If someone was paying for me to live here and I had to not talk to them, I would pretty happily agree to not talk to them. But Iā€™d feel pretty ick if it was my ex, even if we had kids together. I donā€™t understand the ā€œdonā€™t work, voluntarily give my ex complete power over my living situation and financesā€ mentality. I think she still thinks he might come back, otherwise Iā€™m pretty sure anyone would get out of there and live life on their own terms.
I remember her saying that Ioan wouldnā€™t have her work at Home Depot; I wonder if she still believes that after the TRO and *apparent* limiting of cash. (I agree with people saying he put a daily limit on the card; didnā€™t someone say last week that she bought a tonne of makeup on EBay? That might have been the catalyst.)
Daily limit on a credit/debit card or any sort of budget Alice has to adhere to = Ioanā€™s not given me a penny for my babies in Aliceland.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That $1,000 donation is probably from a rich friend that she has guilted into making it. And $1,000 is like $5 to a rich person. She probably had been whining to them, hoping to receive a gift of $10,000. I'm sure deep down she's seething at such a paltry donation from them.

Reactions: 17
I hope she hasnā€™t taken money from Gloria.
I think Gloria does more hours than sheā€™s previously been paid for. Thereā€™s always a reason people make their hired help ā€œfamilyā€. They feel obliged to do more than they originally were supposed to.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
For no reason in particular I just want to make the observation that well rounded, emotionally stable and happy children don't 'freak out' or claim to be 'traumatised' if the situation is handled well by the adult in charge.

A new girlfriend will not 'traumatise' children if it's is explained to them correctly. If my children were freaking out as much as the two E's are, I'd be taking a good look at my parenting (especially as the parenting is 100% Alice at the moment)

I'm divorced and my children go between each home without any issues. When they have resisted going to daddy's (only natural as I was a stay at home mum when we separated so by default I did most of the childcare) I have always had my exes back and by never letting the kids see me emotional about the handover, they have learnt to not get emotional themselves. Yes my ex cheated on me in a pretty horrendous way, but I have always had his back when it comes to the kids.

Saying that I also believe the terms 'freaking out' and 'traumatised' are highly likely to be inflammatory words used by Alice to exaggerate the truth. My partner's ex is exactly like Alice and she made similar claims about his son all the time. Upon speaking to him it was clear she invented the entire thing.
Spot on. It all comes down to reassurance, stability and feeling secure.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just on this comment of Alice's about becoming an influencer. As a marketer who uses a lot of influencers, there would be very few brands that want to be associated with Alice Evans. She might get some shoddy two bit divorce lawyer getting her to spruik on their behalf, play on the fact that even Alice wouldn't fire that lawyers firm (sorry, writing copy in my head).

Her other standouts could be menopause products and of course Panda Express. I might see Uber going for her.

Alice holding the phone "When I find myself drunk posting about my narcissist ex and his bogan gf, Uber Eats is feeding my starving kids. Thanks Uber Eats, don't know what I would do without you".

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
In the battle of the cut out dresses šŸ wins
Alice always poses as if sheā€™s the star, the one people want to interview and talk to, not Ioan, heā€™s just there as an appendidge, a bit like a handbag, or that god awful watch. Sorry Iā€™m a bit lots behind, been getting on with real life for the past few days, meeting friends and family. Good for the soul ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
[
QUOTE="WhoaDang, post: 10359733, member: 289710"
I wish I had answers to even some of your questions. I'll have to read this again when I can absorb it. (Brain Fog is real yo.) Looking forward to more of your thoughts and words of wisdom. It's always a pleasure seeing you here.
I want to know are you reaching out for help, never mind mAlice? This sort of post from you is becoming alarmingly more frequent. I believe youā€™re in very real danger of overdosing. I seriously urge you to see your psychiatrist, counselor, psychologist, or whomever you have available. If you were my daughter I would rather be freaked out than left bereft. I wish I could help but Iā€™m not trained in psychology nor have I ever dealt with addiction. Also do tell your parents, or at least your Mom. Maybe you need different medications at least. Go and scritch your lizard under his chin. šŸ„° /SPOILER]

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.