Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #108 Alice Evans - penniless and down to her last $20,000 Bulgari Watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, I love the vocabulary I'm learning here every day.
Every day's a lesson

She was working when they were babies and he was out of work.
It's not unseen that two actors with small children can still audition is it? Especially since she harps on about giving up her career so much?

Put so much more eloquently than me, thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
You REALLY want it know dontcha???

You can admit it here, you are amongst friends
It's true, I love it. I'll look like the purple Teletubby as I 'step out' (Daily Mail style) putting on a knackered display with the kids in tow showcasing their ability to cause chaos

Strangely the kids go away on 3 day trips and overnight to the nanny-not-nanny...

Reactions: 21
this particular incident was at the end of 2019. Back then Ioan was lead actor in two series.

that aside this whole argument is stupid anyway. I can understand her not working when the kids were babies, but the funny thing is she was still working when they were babies lol - the moment the kids are in kindergarten all excuses are gone because you have half the day off and the other half can be covered if need be with helping hands (they had two nannies back then, friends exists, based on one of her reddit posts she rejected his mom to fly to the USA to help her too) or when Ioan was home (with very few exceptions Alice has mostly only done a few episodes gigs after she had a number of movies pre-kids that were proper flops mostly, so it's not like she would have ever been months gone like he was) - somehow every other actor pair managed too

It is definitely not reasonable to start a fight with the Casting Director because you have to wait in a room like anyone else. If Alice had any career left this was the death sentence to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
SMDH. Why would you still want to hear or see the person you claim was abusive to you. She is such a liar. This is one moment of honesty though, but also a little sad. She still wants him back and she will never get over him leaving her.
If she wants to hear his voice, all she needs to do is rent Harrow, Hornblower, or any other IG vehicle. Easy peasy.

Reactions: 21
Someone just donated $1,000 to mAlice's GFM.
It's right about time she can start accessing funds from GFM. I'm guessing we'll see a lot of large donations every 3-6 days. Withdraw funds. Donate anonymously, look like you're getting support. Also, the reason she doesn't do Patreon is that it is private. You have to pay to see content, she can't splash it all over to get the press (basically DM at this point) and attention she's craving.

Reactions: 16
this is true, I however can see some people donating 1k or even more, crazy fans that think they get that way attention are pretty common, I actually expected it far earlier.

Reactions: 12
Not that it's any of my business what Bianca choose to do with her uterus, but pregnancy seems unlikely when, at the moment, Bianca is having flares of her condition and in a stressful period. She will likely be taking several
medications to control symptoms and it's also likely that some of these medications won't be suitable for pregnancy. Again, of course I don't know for sure but that's my speculation.

Reactions: 20
Okay, who of you is Brenda Power from the Irish Daily Mail, this is by a mile the best take I've seen from any media person on this divorce.

Reactions: 73
I don’t shade her for not going for endless auditions when she has kids

But I do shade anyone in her position who has clearly given absolutely no thought or effort into any kind of ‘back up’ career for the best part of a decade after she decided to take a step back to have kids. What did she think was going to happen? She got her degree in languages then travelled and acted using them. She then moved to an English speaking country, had kids in her 40’s and has invested zero time in exploring any other creative/talent avenues. She has literally sat on her ass. This is an incredibly stupid decision. It is also revolting she had so many good contacts in the industry (Piers, etc) and has wasted every single opportunity she ever had

Setting up a podcast on womens issues or something is not costly or much effort when your kids are in bed, neither is writing and pitching your writing from the comfort of your own home via email, or even influencing via Instagram. Almost all actors and models before they make it huge (and even often after) have sideline projects going on, from selling shampoo on IG to writing scripts, being a personal assistant, getting a job on a set, learning to edit videos, investing in other people projects, building a platform etc. I can name you dozens of actors who have gone into a business on the side in wine, catering, production (Ioan seems to maybe be going this way)

Now not only is she still doing none of the above, she also won’t even consider a normal job. 2 years ago she probably could have monetised her Insta for a certain age female demographic and got a load of free shit to promote from beside the pool, but she's too lazy to even do that.

Reactions: 26
If you're a working actor, you go through the casting process. Why wouldn't she have also tried to find work when he wasn't getting any offers? That doesn't make a lot of sense. And while she had two young kids at home, she had two women there - one nanny (this is pre-Gloria) and a housekeeper. And if Ioan was home as well ... no excuses, sorry.

Reactions: 19
the issue is also now, even if she suddenly decides to do any of this stuff she will legally probably have some issues with it because she likely will not be able to hold herself from ranting about her husband along the way. It's quite telling that the only "job" she currently seems to consider is to write a (certainly) defamatory book about her husband LMAO.

Had she used her time to become a content creator instead of fighting every day on twitter against everyone she would have loads of stability now despite the divorce (perhaps she wouldn't even get divorced given that the SM addiction seemed to be a deal breaker between them)

As much as a I think that her etsy shop was a crime against humanity at least that was a proper way to generate income. As was the cameo (even if the digs about her husband there were pathetic), but both requires to actually do something.

It's right about time she can start accessing funds from GFM. I'm guessing we'll see a lot of large donations every 3-6 days. Withdraw funds. Donate anonymously, look like you're getting support.
I dunno. Alice and Ioan know wealthy people. I can see someone throwing her a grand, even if they don't want to deal with her directly or have their name attached to the money. It would be someone's good deed for the day.

I don't know why I think this, but I'm wondering if there is a sum of money deposited into her account the first of each month - the Ioan version of Social Security - to cover the usual bills, and her current crisis is because she ran through June's money too fast.

Reactions: 18
I think she might get the 25k.
She hasn’t even shared the link yet so many people won’t donate until an official link is shared by herself.
Pretty sad about it tbh, that someone like her can get 25k without lifting a finger.

She hasn’t even shared the link yet so many people won’t donate until an official link is shared by herself.
Pretty sad about it tbh, that someone like her can get 25k without lifting a finger.
well, although I think she is the scum of the earth for asking for donations for nothing when she has a bloody nanny and refuses to work you have to give it to her: why should she lift a finger if she has supporters dumb enough to sponsor her lifestyle? She did (unreliably) Cameos over months and it got her less. A honest job would get her less too. A guest role somewhere would get her less (around 7-10 k I reckon). It's only press stories about her husband that get her perhaps more.

in a way it's satisfying that those people get scammed hard, they deserve it for cheerleading on an abuser (I just feel bad for the few who just saw the story briefly on Lorraine for example and didnt saw any of her horrific abuse)

Reactions: 25
Exactly; she’s done for
And I can’t see that this wasn’t an issue for Ioan. It’s actually got to be pretty scary to agree to ‘take turns’ in a very fickle, ageist industry. I’m not sure I really blame him for allegedly reneging on the deal, a job is a job and families cost money to raise you have to take what you can get. Ioan spent time learning producing/directing because he’s ageing and knows he needs a backup

Reactions: 8
oh sweet @Just William, you are such a gorgeous and empathetic soul it breaks my heart to think of you suffering in this way. Please know that you are very much loved and appreciated here. I love your posts, even the very angry with the swivel eyed one. You make our little community what it is, a funny, wicked, and very kind place to be. I, and the rest of us are here for you always, if you want to rant, need support, or a shoulder to cry on. You show such fortitude and courage, unlike malice who couldn’t walk one minute in your shoes. I love you sweetheart and am so glad that we met on here

Reactions: 10
She will just waste it though, more fool them. If she even pays a lawyer. I hope she does get £25k, she’s going to bloody need it she has nothing now, the house equity is being eroded daily

Reactions: 11
But she was auditioning up to three years ago. This is when she had a massive fight with a producer because they kept her waiting!

Reactions: 18
Paps wait in all big airports to photograph anyone they can make a few quid from.

Celebs, politicians, reality tv Z listers, you only need to look in the Daily Fail to see that.

I imagine anyone heading towards the VIP area gets their photos taken, most will get junked, some will sell.

I can see no reason at all to think ANYONE set these shots up.

Paps LIVE in airports just on the off chance of getting a photo that a newspaper will pick up.

Reactions: 24
I suppose with the film festival it was inevitable that celebs would be flying from LAX to go there?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.