Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #106 Wake Up and Smell the Covfefe, Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m dipping in and out so not really keeping up let alone catching up (stupid time to go on a break and have to spend a civil amount of time with my partner & friends. I’ve probably got them wondering about how often I have to go to the toilet & how long I spend in here!!).

I just have to say 2 things that aren’t about Alice at all.

@ReturningthePearls Cofion cynnes ar Juneteenth 💜

@StoneMountain Your avatar 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
You know, when I was seventeen, I really thought I was "all that". I was modelling. I expected boyfriends to pay for everything - partly due to a sense of entitlement, partially because I'd never been provided for by my father.
I grew out of it. Fast.
I am horrified by the mere suggestion of a GFM. I've certainly got the chronic, longterm, incurable illnesses that could mean I don't have to work and rely on government money. I wouldn't dream of doing so. I manage to drag myself up and work five days a week. Not fulltime, because I'm a private tutor and one-on-one work is extremely intense and can be exhausting; but at least 25 hours. But knowing that I have money in the bank every week, knowing that I am working with wonderful young adults who have all the potential in the world, is so rewarding. It gives one profound self-respect.
Being a victim is not a recipe for self-esteem.
nAlice knows all this. She's come up with umpteen arguments as to why she should not have to work. Her aggressive entitlement is standing in the way of her children's happiness. What kind of a role model is this? Someone who has self-diagnosed every malady in the encyclopaedia; who has a nanny and a large home in an expensive city; who is addicted to cosmetic procedures despite her denials (if you're setting up a GFM, you can't afford them, full stop); who took £100,000 out of joint savings and appears to have squandered the lot (on what? Fentanyl patches from her friendly local dealer?); who has spent over a year defaming and abusing her ex-husband; who allows others to treat her to a Chinese takeaway rather than cook; who has wasted her monthly allowance on takeaways, alcohol and drugs; who has defamed her ex-husband's lawyer; who has alienated her most dedicated supporters through aggression and refusal to help herself; who has launched an internet campaign to harrass and intimidate a very unwell young woman; who defames the entire legal process; who blames everyone but herself for her self-induced misfortunes: what kind of role model is this?
As a private tutor, you should earn a minimum of £35/hour. It goes up to £80-£100 for degree-level work. You can make a pretty respectable living, and you are, believe me, able to teach from bed on the days that your health won't allow you to get up (just blur your Zoom background). It's really not that hard.
These poor children are absorbing their mother's deluded beliefs that work is for plebs, communication is for fools and compromise is the most heinous of all possible actions.
I'm so disgusted. I'm just so profoundly disgusted.
I applaud your attitude and salute your courage in dealing with all life has dealt you. When we moved to Wales I left a job that I really liked, no day was ever the same and I had great colleagues. I didn’t want to move and was very unhappy at first. However rather than wallow in self pity I retrained to do something that brings me joy, and enabled me to become self employed. It’s brought me new friends and I have found my tribe. What I’m trying to say, and not very well, is that life didn’t pan out as I thought it would, it’s better. Alice, if she could shift herself, may find positives in a new life that she never imagined.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not sure if I'm allowed to post this, please delete or report if I'm wrong.

This comes from a supposedly Ex Alice supporter friend

Just got an email about donating to Alice Evans Go Fund Me. I have never given this woman money for herself and I’m not going to start. Get a job. Stop buying Ubereats. Live like the rest of us who you always looked down on. Stop making excuses and actually BE a mother!

This is what I got - please See attachment- This is Good to know!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I put off the ironing to catch up on this. And it’s been an afternoon well spent!
TROfundme. Alice is on the crowd sauce.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ooop, that's another donation in. Up to $180. Incredibly coincidental timing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm on page 18 but I know I'm in for some good tit because I see people have new Ioan & Bianca avatars.

Now, I need to comment something about the lawyer's letter she published before the new theead makes it old news. I find it crazy funny that the letter telling her to STFU or meet the sheriff was signed with "very truly yours".

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Alice going loco, breaking the TRO while the lovebirds are in Monte Carlo.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I love that she has her first own headline but I hate that they haven’t blurred Elsie’s face 🙁
I think celebrity children's faces are only blurred if the parent/s state that they want their children's identities protected. Sadly as Alice is Little Miss Public Pants, immoral though it is it's open season.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
God I hate to wish ill on anyone but she's so self indulgent, narcissistic and doesn't live in the real world. She genuinely believes she's too good for a job like us mere mortals. I hope she is arrested or sectioned at this point she deserves to lose everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think celebrity children's faces are only blurred if the parent/s state that they want their children's identities protected. Sadly as Alice is Little Miss Public Pants, immoral though it is it's open season.
It’s just so unfair on Elsie. What an invasion of her privacy. I’d be mortified.

alice you Cnut

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.