Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #106 Wake Up and Smell the Covfefe, Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might crowd fund my wedding, to Hugh Jackman.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I have to comment that B is incredibly thin. Some people are naturally so. Some people aren't. It is not a body thing more a concern thing....I say as a fat fucker on a sofa!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I'm quite tempted to splash out the 5 dollars, just so that I can put my donation under the name "Bianca W", along with a nice message to Alice. Something like..."Dear Alice, please enjoy a bottle of Blue Nun on me. Love B"
😁
When you quite literally hate Alice, it’s not fun to have your name associated with hers in any way at all. Trust me.

I know you guys are kidding, but just in case, please don’t. The $5 isn’t worth the trouble the person will have to go to in order to get it removed. ❤

Reactions: 14
Bloody hell, I am 63 soon and AE has triggered me so much I have just sent a "fan" message to B, detailing my South of France "best memory ever" and wishing them well.

I want to bawl my eyes out at the injustice in the way he/they are being portrayed.

I have had to resort to a Pepsi Max Lime for comfort and am eyeing up the Giant Wotsits :(

It is only the thought of my Slimming World weigh in on Wednesday that is stopping me saddling up my wheelchair and free wheeling to Marks & Spencers to fill my face with cake and ice cream....

Hold me back someone!! I need saving from myself :rolleyes:
Don't worry, I've got your back. Just had a word with Messrs Marks and Spencer, and they've kindly affixed "that pic" of Alice to every product as a deterrent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If he’s “just abandoned you” which implies he’s not paying maintenance how is she sitting in her house right now?

I am sure Ioan and his lawyer are far more on it than I can imagine but they need to detail every bill (bank statements, receipts, whatever) he has directly paid to Alice or on bills for his children since he left in January last year. If she cannot manage money that’s not his problem. Blow her bullshit out the water.

He’s just not letting her away with financial murder anymore.

Reactions: 17
Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #107 Bianca and Ioan are playing in the sea whilst Alice starts a Go Fund (woe) is Me

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Your comment is profoundly insulting. I beg no one to reply to this, as it will derail the thread.

Friend, keep you bigotry to yourself. This is a place of acceptance. Thank you.

PS, to those who positively acknowledged this individual’s comment—thank you for invalidating people in need, myself included. I see you now. 😌
I think I’ve missed this comment, and it now looks as if it’s vanished. You are amongst friends here dear Pearls, and we treasure you 💖

• Heart
So, even though she wanted defend herself and this was her excuse for not showing up at court this month we are now back to poor destitute Alice unable to afford (another) lawyer because they run for the hills. Cue: “I cannot possibly go to court with no lawyer” excuses for not turning up to court for the third time. 2nd August is the perfect opportunity to show off her amazing intelligence and evidence, but it won’t happen.
View attachment 1354522
To what end, Alice? What’s the outcome here? Maybe you can use that $130 you’ve raised to post bail.
Assaulting a police officer -LAPD takes that pretty bleeping seriously. Even when a middle -class white woman does it.

Reactions: 14
A42F0540-3FD4-46EA-9F1B-F72F3D7B1478.jpeg
E10A0334-D2E7-4FB4-AE13-DBF09FF5398D.jpeg

Alice, how can he harangue you if he’s not speaking to you? How can you say he’s broken the girls’ hearts, then say they’re happier without him? How are you without money to buy food, but then order Ubereats and Panda Express?

And I’d really like to know what bills can’t be paid. Presumably, he’s still paying mortgage, utilities, insurance. Did you already run through his child support payment? That’s on you, you lying little 🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Thread title: Just throw her in the bleeping sea, the jellyfish bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
If he’s “just abandoned you” which implies he’s not paying maintenance how is she sitting in her house right now?

I am sure Ioan and his lawyer are far more on it than I can imagine but they need to detail every bill (bank statements, receipts, whatever) he has directly paid to Alice or on bills for his children since he left in January last year. If she cannot manage money that’s not his problem. Blow her bullshit out the water.

He’s just not letting her away with financial murder anymore.
He didn't abandon her she's probably on a fixed income of child support instead of unlimited access to his accounts. She's had nearly 2 years to adjust to what was going to happen and start to budget instead of ordering ubereats and boxes of wine.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I guarantee you that if the girls were truly hungry”which they’re not” Gloria would feed them! Also I wonder how they suddenly managed to order Panda Express? mAlice is a lying bleep!
Maybe the same way she got a cart of groceries? Apparently one of her supporters sent her an Instacart anonymously. Maybe they sent Chinese food too.

• Wow
  • Sick
Alice is a major gaslighter. She wouldn’t be getting all those legal letters if she followed the process.

Reactions: 28
Oh that one! Even us Americans dragged her to hell and back over that! 😂
I remember the articles! She married some unfortunate french dude with moustache (reminded me of that Asterix’s buddy, what his name was - Obelix?) and they were blissfully happy for a while because he didnt speak any english. I could never work out if she was for real, or just making money on made up persona? Very weird…

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.