Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #106 Wake Up and Smell the Covfefe, Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Samantha Brick.
If you haven't heard of her (lucky you!) you really should Google her.
She is a woman who writes articles for newspapers about how everyone hates her because she is so beautiful. I refuse to call her a journalist, she is atrocious.
She's also one of the plainest of plain Janes you'll ever see.
Apparently men just can't help themselves and tell her she's the most beautiful woman on earth and she's not bought a drink in 20 years because men say she's too beautiful to buy a drink. (Seriously, she's written essays about this tit)
All women on earth dislike her and are jealous of her, when it is actually because she's a narcissistic twit who flirts with everyone's husband.
Alice personified.
(Also lives in France and speaks fluent French !)
Oh that one! Even us Americans dragged her to hell and back over that! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine your (now ex) spouse abuses you throughout your marriage. You have enough courage to leave with the clothes on your back. You try a collaborative route of divorce, they destroy that. They alienate your children from you while making you pay for them while living in the house YOU pay the mortgage on. They go after your family, your work colleagues and girlfriend. They try and ruin your reputation by putting out spurious stories they know the press will pick up. They affect your potential future earnings by going after any production you’re involved in.
They infiltrate your fan club turning the admin into mini versions of themselves to abuse you.
They get your child to hack into their social media account and post shocking comments that could cost you your career. When they get a TRO continue to break it.You give them a chance to redeem themselves, the night before the hearing for said TRO they fire the lawyer (that they want you to pay) delaying the hearing for an extra 45 days.
Now when you’re working they allow their followers to claim you are in fact on holiday gallivanting with your gf while your children starve.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Imagine your (now ex) spouse abuses you throughout your marriage. You have enough courage to leave with the clothes on your back. You try a collaborative route of divorce, they destroy that. They alienate your children from you while making you pay for them while living in the house YOU pay the mortgage on. They go after your family, your work colleagues and girlfriend. They try and ruin your reputation by putting out spurious stories they know the press will pick up. They affect your potential future earnings by going after any production you’re involved in.
They infiltrate your fan club turning the admin into mini versions of themselves to abuse you.
They get your child to hack into their social media account and post shocking comments that could cost you your career. When they get a TRO continue to break it.You give them a chance to redeem themselves, the night before the hearing for said TRO they fire the lawyer (that they want you to pay) delaying the hearing for an extra 45 days.
Now when you’re working they allow their followers to claim you are in fact on holiday gallivanting with your gf while your children starve.
It's just disgusting, isn't it? If I've said it once, I've said it ... well realistically probably only two or three times, but notwithstanding, if the genders were reversed he would be slammed.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
In the genuine interest of this point…. Is there a way to know how many people are actively reading this feed? Posters and lurkers? (love to you all!)

if there isn’t,

like this post to register your attendance on the register. 😘
I believe the wiki has a view count??

Reactions: 6
Your comment is profoundly insulting. I beg no one to reply to this, as it will derail the thread.

Friend, keep you bigotry to yourself. This is a place of acceptance. Thank you.

PS, to those who positively acknowledged this individual’s comment—thank you for invalidating people in need, myself included. I see you now. 😌
I’m so sorry if I triggered you, it wasn’t my intention to upset anyone. Please accept my sincere apologies ❤
Not at all dear Caroline, no need to apologise. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Apparently he loves cooking. All as documented on Alice own Twitter & Instagram. I think she even said it was restaurant quality. And who can forget her getting up in the night & eating all the cheese topping off the lasagne (I think it was lasagne) he had made,

Let's not forget this is the woman that orders in ice cream!

I bet she is so lazy she lets the girls order whatever they want, whenever the want, it keeps them quiet & out of her hair - so she can sit on the Internet all day & night.
--------- Time for ---------
Thread Title Suggestions

(please put suggestions in bold)

( previous suggestions @ post #797, #818, #874, #905 )
==============

Possible thread title: Let's not forget this is the woman that orders in ice cream
(as commented by @tilly27) in post #878 )

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
or in my mum's case " I thought I had stomach cancer but it was you", followed in her latter years by "i should have had an abortion. what good are you if you wont look after me" (because i couldnt cope with her mental and physical health issues any more, and put her in a nursing home ( visiting twice a week at least, every week). sorry, got a bit triggered!
I know the thread has moved on but I just felt compelled to say this - my mum couldn't have children. I was a "miracle". But I still wasn't good enough. At all. No matter what I did. I'm so sorry that you had to go through what you did but it was never ever about you (or me) it was always about them. I just needed to say that ✨

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I'd like to make a point about Alice's lies.

Anyone following this is I think is most enraged and perplexed by the blatant misstatement of facts, untrue allegations and self contradictions.

Today is struck me (as she reaches new levels) that Alice simply has lost the cognitive ability to discern a fact and a feeling.

At this point her ego is so desperately trying to protect itself from shame, culpability, remorse and awareness...I think at this point now (and this is not where she was before) she literally can't tell these are lies.

This is the collapse of a psyche. This is utter disease of the brain.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't know what's happening next term with the eldest daughters private school - contrary to unsubstantiated rumours I am neither Ioan or Bianca nor am I on their payroll so I don't have the inside scoop 😂

Assuming they didn't have 50k on hand to pay for it like was suggested in one of the rants then big E has to change schools, presumably to a public school. Always hard being the new kid in a class but I really feel for her because we have to imagine that the rumour mill would be in full swing talking about her mother's antics.
At her old school everyone knew her and a lot of the kids are from the Hollywood circle, so there the rumour mill and talking behind cupped hands was most likely going on. I think a fresh start in the anonymity of a public school will be good for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'd like to make a point about Alice's lies.

Anyone following this is I think is most enraged and perplexed by the blatant misstatement of facts, untrue allegations and self contradictions.

Today is struck me (as she reaches new levels) that Alice simply has lost the cognitive ability to discern a fact and a feeling.

At this point her ego is so desperately trying to protect itself from shame, culpability, remorse and awareness...I think at this point now (and this is not where she was before) she literally can't tell these are lies.

This is the collapse of a psyche. This is utter disease of the brain.
Yes, yes, yes. I think you could be very well right on this one. It's deeply sad, yet I still can't sympathise with her. If she were told her hands up and admit that she needs help, and seek it out, I'd give her the benefit of the doubt. But I don't think it'll ever happen. She's her own worse enemy and the worst part of it all is what she's doing to those poor girls.

Edited for three sharp ones in typo.

Reactions: 13
Alice hates women. I mean, she really hates them. We’ve seen it time and time again. Ioan’s mum, her stepmother, Bianca. It’s always always the woman’s fault. She’s just found a new one to direct all her bile at.
Wait until her daughters get older and try to individuate themselves from her. She'll view them as competition if she doesn't already.

She has no lawyer because she fired the last one because he wasn’t getting her what she wanted. I hope Ioan’s lawyer shows proof that Ioan paid Alice the child support, she swears he doesn’t pay a dime. He would not do that to his kids, the witch has probably spent it on her Botox injections.
And August is the TRO/PRO and not the divorce. Different issues.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The kraken has awoken… maybe he would stop “haranguing” her if she stopped defaming him. Seems like a good solution.

31E4FFF6-5D9E-43A9-840B-4A3CCD9F2839.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I showed my husband the GFM and commented on the nerve of someone in a West Hollywood house, worth a few million, with a pool, begging for cash when she has a Nanny.

He gave it some thought and replied “well I expect she needs the Nanny to open all her wine bottles”

Good point. Well made. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.