Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #106 Wake Up and Smell the Covfefe, Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We knew she would be doing something special to mark Ioan’s appearance at his work event in Monaco, and fair play to her she hasn’t disappointed. 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Guys I’m gonna need a go fund me for someone to come round and fix my garden 😭 the weeds are twice as tall as me now and there are vicious seagulls nesting in the gutters 😭
I heard Alice needs a few bob. I'm sure she'd be happy to pop round and sort it out for some cash in hand...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don't worry, I've got your back. Just had a word with Messrs Marks and Spencer, and they've kindly affixed "that pic" of Alice to every product as a deterrent.
i appreciate that very much! ❤

Something tells me profits just might plummet with Malice staring at customers from the shelves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As well as that there's no mention today of her sharing the lawyer's letter. I'd like to see what the general public have to say about that!
I'd like if they had a side by side of her tweets claiming that he's refusing to work and a pic of Ioan today, y'know, working.

Reactions: 13
Go to the Wiki at the top of the page, I think everything's in there :) and prepare yourself for one hell of a read.
Just sat and read through the court documents 😂😳 woman = scorned!!!
its clear she doesnt have many friends because why aren’t they stopping her from making such a fool of herself, and feeding the kids lies is so cruel!
the only thing i feel bad for her about is the fact she gave up her career to raise the children and now she probably wont be hired (other than her erratic behaviour) for having such a career gap! I can see why she wouldnt want to get a normal job… i dont think i would either for fear of paps taking photos of me ‘cleaning toilets’ 🤣
also if b and ioan got together june 2021 then they have only just had a year anniversary and they already live together, which leads me to believe the relationship happened before then. But thats life and tit happens. Time to move on alice!
ive followed this story for some time and i remember her lorraine interview when she said ioan unblocked her and the notification came up… i knew she was lying from then🤣😂
I think when all this is said and done, she will wake up and smell the coffee and regret her behaviour. I hope the children heal and have a relationship with ioan and i hope she can rebuild her career once she’s healed and had therapy. She seems to be in the stage 2 cycle of kubler ross, she has a while to go🤣😆
Not excusing any of her behaviour, she has definitely gone about this the wrong way. I look forward to seeing what happens in august

Reactions: 11
... ... ...
I think when all this is said and done, she will wake up and smell the coffee and regret her behaviour. I hope the children heal and have a relationship with ioan and i hope she can rebuild her career once she’s healed and had therapy. She seems to be in the stage 2 cycle of kubler ross, she has a while to go🤣😆
Not excusing any of her behaviour, she has definitely gone about this the wrong way. I look forward to seeing what happens in august
This won't apply to Alice as narcs are incapable of feeling regret - as they don't feel they do any wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thank you for your hard work making the playlist by the way, you're a hero. I was bopping all day yesterday. 💖
Y'all have great taste in music, friends. ❤
Echoing this thanks. I've had it on every morning , re discovered old favourites and finding new ones too 😀💃🏿👯‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
looking good
View attachment 1354355
more pics on Getty Images

Good on B btw for not being all over this. Remember plenty of other premieres/promotions of his work where Alice pushed herself into the centre

also
View attachment 1354374
1.) not a single penny will be paid by him, but Alice's fans have never shown to know the business well (only argument you can make is that the kids could have been there but that's on Alice)
2.) dogs dont need to be around their owner all the time if there are lovely friends - what is bad though is being always with the owner and they know duck all how to treat you - like Alice
3.) Bianca is not whinning about being broke, and unlike Alice wants to work
And to be fair to Bee she doesn’t have him in a headlock. Must be such a nice change for Ioan

• Heart
Reactions: 10
its clear she doesnt have many friends because why aren’t they stopping her from making such a fool of herself, and feeding the kids lies is so cruel!
the only thing i feel bad for her about is the fact she gave up her career to raise the children and now she probably wont be hired (other than her erratic behaviour) for having such a career gap! I can see why she wouldnt want to get a normal job… i dont think i would either for fear of paps taking photos of me ‘cleaning toilets’ 🤣
also if b and ioan got together june 2021 then they have only just had a year anniversary and they already live together, which leads me to believe the relationship happened before then. But thats life and tit happens. Time to move on alice!
ive followed this story for some time and i remember her lorraine interview when she said ioan unblocked her and the notification came up… i knew she was lying from then🤣😂
Everyone ends up leaving her or backing away. Her biggest supporters on Twitter etc have thrown in the towel. She sucks people in and people run away when they realise what she is like. She doesn’t do regrets.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.