Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #106 Wake Up and Smell the Covfefe, Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im in for a fiver but if u secretly have a multi million dollar house, swimming pool, nanny and 50% shares in bargain booze i will be extremely disappointed and a little hangry 😂😂
AstaLaVistaMista! I have 104(?) Mimsy munchkins…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have to comment that B is incredibly thin. Some people are naturally so. Some people aren't. It is not a body thing more a concern thing....I say as a fat fucker on a sofa!
When your body works overtime trying to heal itself you do lose weight. Also the stress of cuntface I would say.
Alice thinks you gain weight when you are sick - yeah nah

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just sat and read through the court documents 😂😳 woman = scorned!!!
its clear she doesnt have many friends because why aren’t they stopping her from making such a fool of herself, and feeding the kids lies is so cruel!
the only thing i feel bad for her about is the fact she gave up her career to raise the children and now she probably wont be hired (other than her erratic behaviour) for having such a career gap! I can see why she wouldnt want to get a normal job… i dont think i would either for fear of paps taking photos of me ‘cleaning toilets’ 🤣
also if b and ioan got together june 2021 then they have only just had a year anniversary and they already live together, which leads me to believe the relationship happened before then. But thats life and tit happens. Time to move on alice!
ive followed this story for some time and i remember her lorraine interview when she said ioan unblocked her and the notification came up… i knew she was lying from then🤣😂
I think when all this is said and done, she will wake up and smell the coffee and regret her behaviour. I hope the children heal and have a relationship with ioan and i hope she can rebuild her career once she’s healed and had therapy. She seems to be in the stage 2 cycle of kubler ross, she has a while to go🤣😆
Not excusing any of her behaviour, she has definitely gone about this the wrong way. I look forward to seeing what happens in august
I took 5 years off to stay at home with my children when they were tiny and my husband worked away at times. It is daunting to go back to work after looking after young children, it knocks your confidence and pre school age is full on, but…she had a full time nanny/housekeeper, meal delivery service, the time, money and ability to do stuff to keep her interests ticking over. Plus her kids have been at school for several years now. You have to try to jump back on that work horse. Yes, in some scenarios that goes alongside a slice of humble pie and shifting expectations. In Alice’s case that means accepting the acting days are probably over.

I honestly believe some work is good for your sanity as well as money. I would think good of her for doing anything (legal and not shady). It would be a great start. It’s not healthy to sit at home while your children are at school or with a nanny and not really interact with the world.

Reactions: 18
She thought pva gluing children’s stickers on to designer bags she’d rescued from the bin was work. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Melodramatic, materialistic,
refusing to be realistic,
Narcissistic, apocalyptic,
Alice has gone fuckin’ ballistic!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
At her old school everyone knew her and a lot of the kids are from the Hollywood circle, so there the rumour mill and talking behind cupped hands was most likely going on. I think a fresh start in the anonymity of a public school will be good for her.
As long as mummy dearest never appears there!

Reactions: 9
The thing is, she's posting that she has no food, no money, can't pay for anything etc but we all know 100% those kids are absolutely not going hungry, there's no way they are being neglected in that way. What bothers me is when she wrote that he's ignored texts and calls from the girls. To call him she would have to have the girls on the other end of the phone for when he answered. What has she told them to say? What's the reason that she's told them they need to call him so urgent? Has she told the girls the same things that she's written in her posts? Those kids must genuinly think that mummys struggling to feed them and daddy doesn't want them to be safe and healthy, that he's abusing mummy and trying to send her to jail, sending people to try and break in. Imagine especially for an 8yr old how terrifying that must be because no doubt its little E that she used to call Ioan. Disgusting
She means she has no money for booze and weed, but no one is going to give her money for that but most people will feed a child.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
now they suddenly want to see him

and no, Alice, cast yourself back to december where you hired a tougher lawyer because you didnt want 50-50 custody or when you admitted that you backed Ella to not see him or when there was "no way" that you would let them live two days with a "bipolar" father

Or how you dont want reunification

Only offering the presence of his abuser isnt anything you can
Screenshot_20220619-223557_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
To be fair Alice hasn't called her Queefer yet to my knowledge 🤦‍♀️🤣

Do they still send Fathers to jail in the US for non payment of child support??
BIB: didn't one of her comments recently mention that she has the deepest respect for Anne, unlike "the new one" (same legal team, Alice, but whatever). Hmm, queefer = deepest respect then eh? All makes sense now mAlice!

Reactions: 6
I'd just like to reassure everyone that I definitely wouldn't use B's name for my donation to Alice's fundraiser, I'd be quite happy to use my real name, which is Ms S Quirrel.
😃🐿

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just sat and read through the court documents 😂😳 woman = scorned!!!
its clear she doesnt have many friends because why aren’t they stopping her from making such a fool of herself, and feeding the kids lies is so cruel!
the only thing i feel bad for her about is the fact she gave up her career to raise the children and now she probably wont be hired (other than her erratic behaviour) for having such a career gap! I can see why she wouldnt want to get a normal job… i dont think i would either for fear of paps taking photos of me ‘cleaning toilets’ 🤣
also if b and ioan got together june 2021 then they have only just had a year anniversary and they already live together, which leads me to believe the relationship happened before then. But thats life and tit happens. Time to move on alice!
ive followed this story for some time and i remember her lorraine interview when she said ioan unblocked her and the notification came up… i knew she was lying from then🤣😂
I think when all this is said and done, she will wake up and smell the coffee and regret her behaviour. I hope the children heal and have a relationship with ioan and i hope she can rebuild her career once she’s healed and had therapy. She seems to be in the stage 2 cycle of kubler ross, she has a while to go🤣😆
Not excusing any of her behaviour, she has definitely gone about this the wrong way. I look forward to seeing what happens in august
She didn’t give up her career. She’s had bit parts from the time the girls were born until 2018 when she lost her agent. If she’s not working, that’s on her. She had full time help, even when Ioan was on location. So you can stop feeling sorry for her altogether now.

Reactions: 22
now they suddenly want to see him

and no, Alice, cast yourself back to december where you hired a tougher lawyer because you didnt want 50-50 custody or when you admitted that you backed Ella to not see him or when there was "no way" that you would let them live two days with a "bipolar" father

Or how you dont want reunification

Only offering the presence of his abuser isnt anything you can
View attachment 1355645
He knows way too much but it’s not true. What?? 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.