Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #105 I will always love and re bf never every one of you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The family are more notorious rather than anything else. She's the daughter of the third wife who wasn’t aristocracy, born on her father's 61st birthday. Her father was jailed as a petty criminal and later became an arms dealer, and she was largely brought up in Monte Carlo. Her eldest half-brother was infamous for drugs and spending the family money to bankruptcy, dying of drug addiction. Her second half-brother also went bankrupt, had schizophrenia, and killed himself. Her father's money was left to the third family but there is some argument as to whether there was a trust fund for Victoria and Isabella though there was one for their brother. So there are questions about where she gets her money from; her sister did marry a millionaire though. Victoria was always in the tabloids as a 'model and socialite' about 20 years ago, usually half-clothed even then.

Really not surprising that she's friendly with mAlice who was equally as 'easy access' and still is as vulgar and naff.
I always assumed she makes her money now like how a lot of “models” in Dubai make it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She should be, she is in for a bumpy ride without an attorney, and if she thinks that her poor me act is going to work in court, she is in for a rude awakening. She should be more than frightened, she could lose her shirt in this divorce.She is an adult and she acts like someone should come and rescue her.
She loves showing her tits. Maybe that’s why the prospect of losing her shirt doesn’t bother her.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I always assumed she makes her money now like how a lot of “models” in Dubai make it.
Awww lord, i once out of curiosity googled porta potty girls, Dubai. I never used google again, never wanna go to Dubai and am blind in one eye. To get back on track though...Alice is still a nob 😁😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I hate slating Alice's looks and weight gain because that's something she would do, somebody aging and weight gain doesn't make them a less worthy person . I insult her because her personality is really crappy and manipulative..

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She's not handcuffed. Anne is going to go scorched earth on her now. Before Anne was showing Leon the professional courtesy of letting him deal with his client and control her. What she saw as Anne and Ioan not having the balls to stop her, was her benefiting from Leon shielding her from Anne's wrath. She better get an attorney asap because this carnival ride is just starting and without an attorney she is going to get her ass handed to her.
BIB - I am so here for that as it's long overdue. 🍿🍾

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hate slating Alice's looks and weight gain because that's something she would do, somebody aging and weight gain doesn't make them a less worthy person . I insult her because her personality is really crappy and manipulative..
I don't think anyone here would have gone off on her looks if she hadn't been so nasty about the health and looks of others. Yes, she's overweight, but she's also showing clear signs of problems with personal hygiene and just the general care of her appearance. The smeared makeup, the dandruff, poor dental care, the boxes of food in the background, the random and weirdly sexual (in her mind) poses. It's all just so ick

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Awww lord, i once out of curiosity googled porta potty girls, Dubai. I never used google again, never wanna go to Dubai and am blind in one eye. To get back on track though...Alice is still a nob 😁😁
Oh no! Now I want to google it!!! 🙈 Please stop me!

Wahaay behind right now, but just have to say… today’s Wordle - still on point!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
5FCC51FF-3C85-4C94-AD0B-D46BF5A0FCCC.jpeg

I know it’s a typo for “day and age”, but it made me snort-laugh that she addressed Alice as “aged you”.
It’s a holiday weekend for me (Juneteenth) and we are having the most glorious summer weather. I fully intend to enjoy every minute of it.

I cut the last of the peonies before the heat knocks them out. Please enjoy this photo and remember to be good to yourselves! There are so many beautiful things in this world just waiting for us. ❤
E6C0D7C1-8A09-482F-9930-1F344016F7C4.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
To the tune of ‘wellerman’ sea shanty

🎶
There once was a bleep called Alice evans
Who dossed through life as an actress
She dragged her bro into her divorce
A man who needs a kidney of course

Soon may the sheriff come
To arrest her arse and put her in court
One day when it’s all done
I’ll send my bill to Ioan

I’ll get my dollar from him and B
And that will make me so happy
Then the turds can rest easily
But the thread it must continue 🎶
I don’t know the tune, could anyone record themselves singing it? 😂

• Haha
"And the threats frighten me."

She means accountability frightens her. It damn well should frighten her. She's not expressing an opinion on Social Media. She has been openly bragging about breaking a legal court order/TRO, broadcasting that she's intentionally breaking the court order/TRO ( and that is illegal), and has been spewing more defamatory statements against her ex and his GF to harm them, thus continuing the abuse. She also openly discussed breaking the DVRO when it's in place and potentially abducting the girls (that's how it read) and taking them to the UK to avoid it. She should be frightened. Her behavior is frightening. Because this is how someone loses custody. This is how someone shows the courts that they are a threat to others. And she can't seem to stop doing it. And how we all wish she could.
Stole the words off of my tongue, as always, I love you Betty 🥹🥹🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hear me out here.

I believe people can change, but it takes time. And it seems like the most lasting and significant changes are because you’re aware of something within yourself that isn’t working. Maybe someone else gives you some painful truth that leads you to that realization, but either way, the change started within.

However, I did a lot of thinking yesterday after misreading an FM tweet. I wanted to figure out why I was so reactive when it came to former FMs in general. I wanted to be more contemplative about it, especially because I’m someone who gives people a million chances IRL.

We only know what these FMs *claim,* they said, just like we only know what Alice (unreliable narrator) claims. We don’t know what happened behind the scenes except where we saw - or experienced - the results. It’s easy to say now, when Alice is getting hit from all sides and deeply unpopular, “We tried to talk sense into her.” Many Tattlers did, too. So, for me, that means that I have to look at actions, both past and present instead of just words. As for any of us, their past actions and the consequences of those actions live on. We all pay a price (good or bad) for our choices in life. Alice’s FMs worked *extremely* hard to destroy people. This is not an exaggeration. The people who were doxxed, abused, ganged up on, and (in some cases) chased off social media, have a right to be angry, particularly when there has been no personal apology and just an effort to parlay the changing of sides into some kind of currency (more followers, more mentions, more attention, etc.). What are you doing now, Former FMs? Are you trying to educate? Help those she hurt? Advocate for her kids? Assist others from getting caught in her mess the way you did? Remember the people with lives and jobs you were intent on taking down for nothing more than offering well-meaning advice? Or are you just stating that you tried to be a good friend without any proof and without any acknowledgment of lengths you and others went to in order to make people’s lives absolute hell…simply because they disagreed with Alice.

FMs, I’m not unforgiving. But at least for me, it takes a little more than opening an Alice troll account or giving barely a two-sentence apology and expecting others to just snap their fingers and forget what you caused on Alice’s behalf. I understand that Alice may have hurt you and offended you because she wouldn’t listen, but you hurt other people. For me, at least, it’s a process to move on, from FMs past and present, who claim with words to be sorry. I hope they’re authentic and that they are able to find peace. However their apologies - no matter how genuine (or opportunistic) is for the *people they injured* to accept. Not anyone else.

I recognize I might be alone in this, but I’m still often stressed to post my thoughts on SM because of what happened. I don’t think anyone should feel that way. Thanks for listening.
💯 agree with every word you said.

• Haha
  • Heart
I think it’s also a matter of lived experience—when I smack-talk or scold another Borderline for their behavior, for example, I feel entitled to do it because I’m a Borderline, too. Lived experience.

I think plenty of the people in here who jab Alice for her weight and aging are also, themselves, a bit weighty and aging. I’ve definitely poked at her for her weight but my ass is slowly blowing up as well. I try to avoid the aging aspect because I’m only 29 and I don’t feel it’s in my lane to prod someone for something I haven’t myself experienced.

I think because Alice is a piece of trash, many people who partake in her physical troubles or conditions feel they have a right to participate in jabbing her about them—I’m complicit in this as well, not pointing any fingers.

But I also COMPLETELY understand and respect your values, veevee. You’re extremely thoughtful and just in making this point, and I would honestly never make those digs at someone, even if I shared their experience…unless they are a despicable human being. After that, there goes my civility, and I’m speaking strictly of myself.

But you’re right in that weight gain and aging (and many other physiological changes like menopause, etc.) don’t contribute to nor subtract from someone’s worth!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
And I’m certain her personality was equally crappy when she was thin and good looking.

• Heart
She reminds me so much of my mother, can’t even lie straight in bed… Now after a lifetime of nastiness and abusing people she is now 70 and on her own. No family, no friends, nobody. Even now she still harasses me, my husband and heartbreakingly my daughter. It makes me feel horrible that I’ve brought her into their lives but even so I also feel guilty that this is the way it is. This is totally the way I see Alice’s future going, all alone, bitter and twisted with maybe a birthday card every year from her daughters because being decent people they still feel sorry for her. I wish she would wake up, have a moment of calm and clarity and look ahead to where all this is going to end up because it’s not going to go well for her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
i've been practicing irish step dancing for a bit now and i finally got a hold of some hard shoes 🥲

(pls ignore my severely mosquito-bitten legs, tho if anyone has some REALLY REALLY GOOD SCAR CREAM RECOMMENDATIONS, i would give you a great big cyber-kiss bc my legs are a nightmare now from toe to thigh.)

FE8CF904-EA18-4855-86C7-08D40D974763.JPG

E45962CE-1A13-43E4-AE91-68829DE5A901.JPG

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.