Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #105 I will always love and re bf never every one of you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I wonder how Bianca feels actually being threatened by Alice and her goons. duck right off into the bleeping sea you bleeping harridan.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
So what does everyone plan to do with their print-out copy of Alice’s mugshot? Ideas, ideas, I wanna hear it all…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thanks for this. (y) BIB - I hope Ioan asks & it's granted. He's suffered long enough. She's still delaying (& still abusing) so why should he have to keep paying out more & more $$$ of his hard earned money to lawyers just because her malicious Narc ego won't let go.
She wants to play this crappy spiteful game then at the very least she should end up paying for it. He's been more than patient & generous.
this is where the law falls down.

being stalked has cost me around $60 000aud so far, but because my stalker is mentally ill, there’s very little redress. In divorce provisions there might be something, but it’s unlikely to come to what IG has spent. He could be paying for security and it’s not necessarily going to come out of communal property in the divorce proceedings.
It will be different if Alice is arrested and charged.
She might want to pipe down; she can still save herself a few years of funds.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
We will all sing a, virtual, chorus of Happy Birthday nearer the time. I hope that the year ahead is filled with only good and positive things for you 💖
That’s so kind thank you. Really hope all of this will come to a head for Ioan by then😊

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think that it would have been dropped if a settlement on finances and custody had been reached. The threat of a PRO is great leverage in divorce negotiations....especially if you want the potentially retrained party to sign a NDA. The PRO and the settlement agreement are linked imho.
There's no way a person (any person not just Alice) would agree a settlement which didn't include dropping the PRO..... It's part of the overall settlement. It's what JD and AH did.
Nah. Ioan should go for the PRO. Look what happened to the NDA between JD and AH. She breached it and continue to breach it with her tv appearances and JD's only recourse is to sue her. Ioan gets the PRO, Alice breaches it, the court takes over.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Playlist has been updated

I have also added

Don't Worry, Be(e) Happy - Bobby McFerrin
Here comes the Sun(shine, A Ray of) - The Beatles
Radio head - Creep, Bridges Burn - Foo Fighters (the latter makes me think of Alice every time I listen to it, especially with the video 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I bet the threats frightened Ioan as well eh big Al, of course, that doesn't matter though 🙄🙄
Exactly this! She's spent two years scaring Yo, Bee, and I can imagine, the girls. Her complete inability to take any responsibility, analyze her behavior, or move towards any meaningful change is astounding. She's stuck in a mud pit she made all by herself.

I'm not allowed to put up faces at the shooting range. Apparently it's not considered appropriate :rolleyes:
Dart board?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She didn’t get the big reaction she craved deleting her Twitter. I count less than ten people in total asking her or her sock brother.
I just wish she’d learn what a TRO actually is.

Reactions: 25
her emoji choice is certainly interesting
View attachment 1352794
She should be, she is in for a bumpy ride without an attorney, and if she thinks that her poor me act is going to work in court, she is in for a rude awakening. She should be more than frightened, she could lose her shirt in this divorce.She is an adult and she acts like someone should come and rescue her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She didn’t get the big reaction she craved deleting her Twitter. I count less than ten people in total asking her or her sock brother.
I just wish she’d learn what a TRO actually is.
She can't read the room...being the smartest. Doesn't realize the ravings of a mad woman drove people away and opened a few eyes.

Reactions: 26
They basically draw a grid under your chin and inject (at a slanted angle) a little dose of fat-melting serum in each square of the grid. It takes a month to see first results, and my aesthetician recommends that I have two to three sessions. They can also add a little filler to the chin and jawline to tauten the whole and give one that chiselled look. It's £50 a pop, which isn't bad in the scheme of things!
Ooh, I'd like that if I had the money. What's it called?

I've always wanted a fuller top lip too though I'm a bit nervous of getting a trout pout. My mouth is very small, with a full bottom lip and thin top lip, so I almost never wear lipstick as it looks so odd on my face. The dentist has to use the child size trays on me for moulds, not jusbecause my dental arch is so small but because they can't get the adult size trays into my mouth.

I'm not fussed about dyeing my hair as I've got great genetics for that from my mum and her mother who weren't fully grey in their 80s. I'm 61 and have white at my temples and a sprinkling elsewhere so I just use a purple conditioner to keep it sparkling white.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So what does everyone plan to do with their print-out copy of Alice’s mugshot? Ideas, ideas, I wanna hear it all…
I'm going to make it into a no trespassing sign. Instead of saying beware of dog, it'll say beware of THIS!! Mad cow! I think that'll stop anybody.🤣🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.