Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #105 I will always love and re bf never every one of you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Won't return girls texts because he's pretty sure they're actually from Alice.
Text would tell him that. "Answer the phone you loser!"
Yeah maybe if the texts were from his daughters he'd answer them.
So the girls are sending him texts now? I thought they were happy he’s gone and wanted Alice to re-marry. 🤔
Although it was probably was Alice using their phones. I bet she’s done worse too. I can’t believe she’s kept her abuse to social media, not when she’s so obviously unhinged.

Reactions: 31
I feel sorry for the kids getting tacos and cheese and being told it’s a quesadilla. OK, I actually feel sorry for them having her as a mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The damage she continues to do to Ioan on a personal level with her lies is unforgivable. I hope she rots. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I knew she would dangle Elsie on Insta because tomorrow is Father’s Day. And she’s also probably losing it because of the Monte Carlo red carpet/press conference ….

Reactions: 30
THREAD TITLE SUGGESTION, sorry its so late

Happy Father's Day Ioan, Sorry mAlice is such a bleep (but with the other language word that ya'll were posting)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why am I so nosey? Just had to go google. Now I need eye bleach, brain bleach and something to settle my stomach! Ugh
I did the same, never heard of it before. Luckily I read the description so I didn’t have to look at the pictures

Reactions: 4
Mad Betty had a book title suggestion that would be a perfect thread title, but my brain is garbage today and my internet connection even worse, so I can’t find or recall it. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.