Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #105 I will always love and re bf never every one of you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i've been practicing irish step dancing for a bit now and i finally got a hold of some hard shoes 🥲

(pls ignore my severely mosquito-bitten legs, tho if anyone has some REALLY REALLY GOOD SCAR CREAM RECOMMENDATIONS, i would give you a great big cyber-kiss bc my legs are a nightmare now from toe to thigh.)

View attachment 1353299
View attachment 1353300
You have so many hobbies and interests (and skills). You put a lot of us to shame I think!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think it’s also a matter of lived experience—when I smack-talk or scold another Borderline for their behavior, for example, I feel entitled to do it because I’m a Borderline, too. Lived experience.

I think plenty of the people in here who jab Alice for her weight and aging are also, themselves, a bit weighty and aging. I’ve definitely poked at her for her weight but my ass is slowly blowing up as well. I try to avoid the aging aspect because I’m only 29 and I don’t feel it’s in my lane to prod someone for something I haven’t myself experienced.

I think because Alice is a piece of trash, many people who partake in her physical troubles or conditions feel they have a right to participate in jabbing her about them—I’m complicit in this as well, not pointing any fingers.

But I also COMPLETELY understand and respect your values, veevee. You’re extremely thoughtful and just in making this point, and I would honestly never make those digs at someone, even if I shared their experience…unless they are a despicable human being. After that, there goes my civility, and I’m speaking strictly of myself.

But you’re right in that weight gain and aging (and many other physiological changes like menopause, etc.) don’t contribute to nor subtract from someone’s worth!!!
I think that's it, I'm your age Pearls so I don't have that experience. I've also gained weight then lost it I used to be 245 lbs I'm now 155lbs. I've noticed how shallow society is suddenly people hold doors open for me and make conversation. Appreciate your views about borderline we call it EUPD where I am. I always thought she had some severe emotional dysregulation some people called her phase of tweeting a few days ago "manic". Mania tends to last for months not a fleeting moment her pattern does fit in more with EUPD.

I think her personality always was horrible and abusive there's plenty of what society deems "unattractive" people who are absolutely lovely . I think Alice's problem she has used her looks to get what she wanted now she can't anymore. I guess that in someway must be difficult to deal with. I'm glad I'm average looking as I don't have that to deal with 🤣🤣.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The family are more notorious rather than anything else. She's the daughter of the third wife who wasn’t aristocracy, born on her father's 61st birthday. Her father was jailed as a petty criminal and later became an arms dealer, and she was largely brought up in Monte Carlo. Her eldest half-brother was infamous for drugs and spending the family money to bankruptcy, dying of drug addiction. Her second half-brother also went bankrupt, had schizophrenia, and killed himself. Her father's money was left to the third family but there is some argument as to whether there was a trust fund for Victoria and Isabella though there was one for their brother. So there are questions about where she gets her money from; her sister did marry a millionaire though. Victoria was always in the tabloids as a 'model and socialite' about 20 years ago, usually half-clothed even then.

Really not surprising that she's friendly with mAlice who was equally as 'easy access' and still is as vulgar and naff.
Thank you for the info @Blurp. what a charming family, not. Just up Alice’s street 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You have so many hobbies and interests (and skills). You put a lot of us to shame I think!
This makes me smile so much, Tea. ☺ The BPD (or EUPD, as it's mostly called where veevee lives!!) tends to cause us to adopt many hobbies. It's kind of in an effort to salvage some form of identity, as we often deal with identity loss/feelings of emptiness; naturally, exploring a ton of interests helps alleviate that a bit. I really appreciate this, Tea, because mostly, I just think I'm a wreck! lol I used to drive my parents INSANE asking for something for this hobby and something for that hobby. God bless them. I am all over the place! 😅💖

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Evening all! I am more than 3 sharp ones in, day drinking! Dangerous 🤣🤣🤣
Going to attempt to catch up on the thread!

Okay, so not much has changed, malice is still a dick head 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1353220
I know it’s a typo for “day and age”, but it made me snort-laugh that she addressed Alice as “aged you”.
It’s a holiday weekend for me (Juneteenth) and we are having the most glorious summer weather. I fully intend to enjoy every minute of it.

I cut the last of the peonies before the heat knocks them out. Please enjoy this photo and remember to be good to yourselves! There are so many beautiful things in this world just waiting for us. ❤
View attachment 1353237
Thank you, they are beautiful, unlike Alice’s personality

Reactions: 9
Awww lord, i once out of curiosity googled porta potty girls, Dubai. I never used google again, never wanna go to Dubai and am blind in one eye. To get back on track though...Alice is still a nob 😁😁
Why am I so nosey? Just had to go google. Now I need eye bleach, brain bleach and something to settle my stomach! Ugh

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And I’m certain her personality was equally crappy when she was thin and good looking.
From what I saw online, it was. Also how she “overlapped”🤢 with Picasso and Ioan and dealt with that situation

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I hate slating Alice's looks and weight gain because that's something she would do, somebody aging and weight gain doesn't make them a less worthy person . I insult her because her personality is really crappy and manipulative..
I get that. I think the reason most do this is because she denies what she actually looks like, in addition to being extremely hateful to others she thought beneath her. She’s done it to both daughters and Ioan as well.

i've been practicing irish step dancing for a bit now and i finally got a hold of some hard shoes 🥲

(pls ignore my severely mosquito-bitten legs, tho if anyone has some REALLY REALLY GOOD SCAR CREAM RECOMMENDATIONS, i would give you a great big cyber-kiss bc my legs are a nightmare now from toe to thigh.)

View attachment 1353299
View attachment 1353300
You are so interested in the world around you with all your interests and hobbies. I’ve been on here today, and read part of a book, a good one mind you. I have case studies to write, never mind the housework giving me the side eye. I am being lazy, and you most definitely are not. I love your shoes, dance away to your heart’s delight 💖]

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hope the judge hasn't had breakfast on August 2nd at 8:30AM. 👌🏼

Because they will eat Alice whole and spit out her bones. Judges love to savor the defiant law-breakers who abuse with reckless abandon - despite restraining orders in place - and mock our judicial system system with glee.

Nom nom nom.
Hope you're right, Betty, but not holding my breath. Tuesday showed us differently. Seems to me too often the system is there more for the perpetrator than for the victim.

I don't think any of us can begin to imagine the anxiety and stress Ioan had to overcome at the thought of being in the same room with her just a few feet away the other day and that loomed over his head for 4 months. But he came. And the system enabled his abuser.

I am very disillusioned these days, thinking of the children and YoBee.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think her personality always was horrible and abusive there's plenty of what society deems "unattractive" people who are absolutely lovely . I think Alice's problem she has used her looks to get what she wanted now she can't anymore. I guess that in someway must be difficult to deal with. I'm glad I'm average looking as I don't have that to deal with 🤣🤣.
Agree. This is a large part of why so many of us dislike her. She used her looks for advantage so long and still puts others down for our looks. But now she is no better looking than most of us + she has no positive personality traits. So a mish mash of poor personality + now poor looks while still attacking the rest of us.

• Heart
Did someone mention "easy access"?
View attachment 1351542
Oh god I just did a little sick in my mouth!

I freely admit to having botox twice a year and I have 0.5ml of lip filler once a year.....buy I don't go overboard with it and never will. I'm not trying to look younger than my years, just good for them. Oh and I dye my hair 🤣
I'm thinking of having my frown line done .. just the one .. is it worth it?

Reactions: 5
Perez Hilton is getting his comeuppance too, if you look at comments on his latest post.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
A few song suggestions for our playlist (apologies if any are already on there!)

Poison - Bel Biv DeVoe
You give love a bad name - Bon Jovi
Basket Case - Greenday
Baby come back - Pato Banton
Ball and chain - Janis Joplin
Best thing I never had - Beyoncé
Bills bills bills - Destiny’s Child
The boy is mine - Brandy & Monica
Bye bye bye - N’sync
duck it (I don’t want you back) - Eamon

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I happened to be in South Bank Brisbane last night and ordered an ice chocolate. I was half way through when I noticed it 🫣
E004AD37-C4F6-4073-AAFE-AD2B26CB9077.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.