Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #105 I will always love and re bf never every one of you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor oppressed Alice.
Gagged, penniless, being witch hunted by the mean California legal system (who are all in cahoots with each other) without legal representation and unable to fight for her right to tweet.
What a terrible injustice. My heart bleeds.
Not.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Can’t wait till Ioan utilities his freedom of speech…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Poor oppressed Alice.
Gagged, penniless, being witch hunted by the mean California legal system (who are all in cahoots with each other) without legal representation and unable to fight for her right to tweet.
What a terrible injustice. My heart bleeds.
Not.
#FreeAlice *

*No purchase necessary. There really is no charge. Please somebody take her.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Just noticed that witch hunted comment. It must be the first time a witch hunt has 113 pages of evidence and the ‘witch’ has broadcast her crimes live on SM.
It’s funny cos she just accused Bianca of being a witch recently too. Now she saying she’s the witch. Which is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Knew she couldn’t stay away from SM😡
It's very odd that that's what she came back for five days later. "Kidding" about a boyfriend. Which is it Alice? You said you had a boyfriend. Then days later you wavered on that with some nonsensical post. Now you come back five days later to state "kidding." Your mistruths and lies are exhausting. You don't know what "truth" is.

Reactions: 20
Can’t wait till Ioan utilities his freedom of speech…
Me too! Just can’t wait for him to speak up when divorce and custody are sorted out.
But it’s wishful thinking I guess. Probably he doesn’t want to hurt the girls by talking publicly about their mom being batshit crazy witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Knew she couldn’t stay away from SM😡
She's not handcuffed. Anne is going to go scorched earth on her now. Before Anne was showing Leon the professional courtesy of letting him deal with his client and control her. What she saw as Anne and Ioan not having the balls to stop her, was her benefiting from Leon shielding her from Anne's wrath. She better get an attorney asap because this carnival ride is just starting and without an attorney she is going to get her ass handed to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve mentioned before that more than 18 months ago I rejected a guy, and he’s been stalking me ever since. Diagnosed NPD, so he gets dealt with under the Mental Health Act when he’s arrested.
He did this exact thing- showed up at my house to ‘serve’ amended documents. Was arrested for it. But that’s Australia.
That must have been scary for you. I hope you weren’t on your own at the time, and you are getting loads of support to deal with this

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Alice a word to the wise you most certainly can question the law but you need to turn up to court in order to do so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
From Former FM...
I think we have heard it all and are extremely exhausted from the litany of no job no money. We told her so many times to go to work and suggested places but each time she had an excuse. Other ‘single moms’ do it. Why can’t she?!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
They basically draw a grid under your chin and inject (at a slanted angle) a little dose of fat-melting serum in each square of the grid. It takes a month to see first results, and my aesthetician recommends that I have two to three sessions. They can also add a little filler to the chin and jawline to tauten the whole and give one that chiselled look. It's £50 a pop, which isn't bad in the scheme of things!
Thank you I’m definitely going to look into this.

Reactions: 8
She does seem to have done quite a lot of sleazy shots in the past. Although she looks good in this one. But she sure has double standards. Bianca shows a shoulder in a simple dress, she is a Bogan Ho. I wonder what Alice thinks about her mate Lady V. She isn’t one to wear a surfeit amount of clothes. Does she ever think that her mate looks a little trashy, and that’s me being polite. (Why is this woman famous, she seems to pitch up to a lot of high profile events, but what is her skill or job?)
She used to be an “It” girl back in the day. Family is part of the aristocracy, but her father and elder brother were complete wasters and depleted the family fortune, although I believe she is a trust fund babe. Wasn’t she in the news regarding Scary Spice and her divorce?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I hope the judge hasn't had breakfast on August 2nd at 8:30AM. 👌🏼

Because they will eat Alice whole and spit out her bones. Judges love to savor the defiant law-breakers who abuse with reckless abandon - despite restraining orders in place - and mock our judicial system system with glee.

Nom nom nom.
Nom nom nom has me literally giggling :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Alice needs to get a
She used to be an “It” girl back in the day. Family is part of the aristocracy, but her father and elder brother were complete wasters and depleted the family fortune, although I believe she is a trust fund babe. Wasn’t she in the news regarding Scary Spice and her divorce?
She looks weird. Her upper body is practically skeletal but her legs looks really heavy. Like a different body from the waist up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.