Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #105 I will always love and re bf never every one of you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s breaking a TRO the dumb duck. Just some tweets! Is her reading comprehension that bad??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
And we're back to playing the victim card again. Just throw the bleeping book at her Ioan she's never going to help herself unless she's forced to comply.
Cue the abusive posts aimed at Ioan and Bianca again 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Just noticed that witch hunted comment. It must be the first time a witch hunt has 113 pages of evidence and the ‘witch’ has broadcast her crimes live on SM.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
LMAO

Does the someone need batteries or is he plug in?
Better hope it doesn’t need batteries, given that she doesn’t know how to put in new windshield washer fluid, she probably doesn’t know how to change batteries.

I love how she says she was receiving threats for tweeting. It’s like saying, “I was arrested for having gasoline,” and not mentioning you used it to commit arson.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Playlist has been updated

I have also added

Don't Worry, Be(e) Happy - Bobby McFerrin
Here comes the Sun(shine, A Ray of) - The Beatles

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Legal threats, law in California…it’s always someone else’s fault. She isn’t doing anything wrong. Just tweeting. 😂
I just googled a couple of cases in Germany, Alice would lose her mind at some wordings, one verdict even explicitly states that in their specific case "the privacy and honor of the applicant was violated by Social Media Posts" LOL

Alice should count herself lucky that she is in California (even if she would be even luckier if the divorce had happened two years earlier) or the states in general. It's elsewhere much worse.

Reactions: 23
There are social media harassment laws in California, should Ioan also want to pursue that.

California criminalizes cyber harassment under Section 653.2 of the California Penal Code. Under 653.2, it is a misdemeanor to electronically post certain types of information about an individual on the internet.

He could also sue for defamation, and she’s definitely given him grounds to do so.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
OK, I've been raging silently since Tuesday. Now she dares to take another swing at the system after what she got away with on Tuesday? 🤮 🤬 She had 4 f.....g months to prepare, then stages a falling out with her lawyer the day before the hearing and gets another 7 bloody weeks to stall things and continue her abuse? This creature takes every page out of Trump's book, maligning and trampling on a system that does nothing but benefit her and let her get away with everything short of murder. A system that is insanely skewed in favor of women and mothers, neither of which title she deserves. I suppose she'll also succeed in getting Ioan saddled with all the legal fees, as a bonus for all the abuse he and the children have suffered. I never would have thought I could abhor someone so deeply that I don't even know and has done nothing to me or mine personally.

LOCK HER UP !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Well she was directly tagging IG on some of those Twitter messages by replying to all....

She's an idiot.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
I will continue to disagree with you on this point, given that Leon said the continuance was to allow her more time to find a new lawyer. She has a narrative about settlement talks but i don’t believe it for a second. He had everything to lose by dropping the PRO and given her behaviour especially over the past few weeks, he knows that.
I don't believe for a minute that Ioan was going to drop it. He was there, wasn't he? Poor sod could have stayed in Wales for another couple of weeks, then bounced across the Channel for the Monte Carlo event this weekend before heading back to LA. Instead, he returned in good faith, probably for meetings and preparation for a hearing that got torpedoed less than 18 hours before that had been scheduled for 3 months. I do a deep bow for his restraint and classiness that he still does not lash out.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Playlist has been updated

I have also added

Don't Worry, Be(e) Happy - Bobby McFerrin
Here comes the Sun(shine, A Ray of) - The Beatles
I can’t remember if Alice Doesn’t Live Here Anymore (Bobby Goldsboro) has been included?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.