Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #105 I will always love and re bf never every one of you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine were big before kids, then have continued to get bigger. I did read that peri and actual menopause they get bigger as you produce less, is it estrogen? I really hope not as mine are ridiculous already to deal with! I’m roughly the same age as Alice, a little younger.

Can I clarify-so if you file for divorce in US because your spouse is impossible to live with for example, you have to pay their legal costs? What if you can’t? Do you have to stay in a crappy marriage? Sorry for all the questions. I find that a bit unfair, you could be trapped forever. Hope I’ve got this wrong😊

This tweeter obviously hasn’t been here. More love and support here than Ive seen in most places.❤
Let me think how to put this... 🤔
My experience is with my and my ex but we had a great number of assets. And it was a very complicated, two year divorce with different matters airing long after the divorce.
My sister's husband filed - he paid for his attorney. At first she paid for her own attorney, but one of the things you can ask for is attorney fees to be paid especially if you were filed against and the other spouses income is greater.

New York is still one of the few states that is an "at fault" state. So once everybody files, it becomes at the judges discretion to which party is at "fault" which can also determine who may get stuck with attorney fees.

California is a "no fault" state. But (and CA people can weigh in) there comes a time where - even if they are the poorer party, if they are attempting to stretch out the divorce and found "guilty" of harming the party that first filed - they may be stuck with attorney fees of their own.

In other words - Ioan filed against Alice. But a restraining order and her continually not meeting deadlines may cause they judge (depending on if Ioan now asks for attorney fees) to take all the legal fees out of her settlement.

Does that make sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Considering Alice was functioning with mania for much of the week, if she's shut everything off & gone quiet, she's probably just crashed and will sleep for several days. She'll most likely be back at it by Tuesday, latest. Earlier if pics of Ioan & Bianca in Monaco appear in the press.

Meanwhile, I hope Gloria will be around for the girls.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I have always had big norks, and they have got bigger with age. I have a small waist which makes them look even bigger. Even if I lose weight they stay big. I hate being this big, I am not a sexy person, I like a low key look, and I have to dress very carefully to try and downplay them. Dresses are a no no. What fits on top is too big on the bottom so have to wear separates all the time. In hot weather it’s a nightmare. I see people in little vest tops and look at them enviously. I have to wear loose fitting t-shirts, with a pattern of some description to try and detract, which is not a look I like. They have brought me a lot of unwanted attention over the years. So yes, they do get bigger with age.
I feel your pain. I could have written this❤

Let me think how to put this... 🤔
My experience is with my and my ex but we had a great number of assets. And it was a very complicated, two year divorce with different matters airing long after the divorce.
My sister's husband filed - he paid for his attorney. At first she paid for her own attorney, but one of the things you can ask for is attorney fees to be paid especially if you were filed against and the other spouses income is greater.

New York is still one of the few states that is an "at fault" state. So once everybody files, it becomes at the judges discretion to which party is at "fault" which can also determine who may get stuck with attorney fees.

California is a "no fault" state. But (and CA people can weigh in) there comes a time where - even if they are the poorer party, if they are attempting to stretch out the divorce and found "guilty" of harming the party that first filed - they may be stuck with attorney fees of their own.

In other words - Ioan filed against Alice. But a restraining order and her continually not meeting deadlines may cause they judge (depending on if Ioan now asks for attorney fees) to take all the legal fees out of her settlement.

Does that make sense?
Sort of but will be honest, mine in the uk was easier. I filed for divorce against my ex husband for unreasonable behaviour and irretrievable breakdown(I think-it was 1995 and I’ve tried to block that marriage from my brain). Luckily I had legal aid but he ended up having to pay the lot including maintenance (no kids, but he was minted and earned more than me). He had to pay compensation to me too. There was a mountain of real evidence against him. I took the compo but I have never taken a penny of maintenance. I never wanted it. It was my solicitor’s idea as he said it was usual. Thank you for the explanation 😊

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
"Fascination" is on Amazon Prime. It is so terrible. Adam Garcia's accent keeps slipping. It's atrocious. Alice isn't actually that bad!

Reactions: 3
It’s interesting that she can control her SM use after a blasting from Anne. It shows her posting is not done cos she is drunk and wasted but rather a conscious decision to duck Ioan and Bianca over imo
I don't know, surely if that's the case she knows she's bleeping herself up in the long run as regards the pro? I'd never heard of either of them before her rants, that's how I found this wonderful site. I've watched Harrow and IMO he's a good actor, all she has done is bigged up his profile. As far as I can see she didn't really have a career apart from being given parts by men she was sleeping with. Team Ioan all the way!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Also a member of the big bosom club 🤦‍♀️
My GP offered me a reduction many years ago when you could still get one on the NHS. I declined but now regret not taking up the offer.
I tried a few years back and my dr agreed but highlighted I could suffer from fall out from my fibromyalgia. I decided I wanted to go ahead but Covid has put paid to that and the goalposts have changed😔Also, my hysterectomy went from ‘urgent’ and had my pre meds etc. Now, they can’t even give me a date for that. It’s so sad but particularly for people with life threatening conditions. My heart hurts for them❤

• Heart
  • Sad
there are some very terrible sex scenes so no
Will avoid then😊Btw I binge watched the Betty Broderick Netflix show. Thank you whoever suggested it, I enjoyed it immensely. Must say though the parallels were striking and in parts chillingly so.

• Heart
Did someone mention "easy access"?
View attachment 1351542
She does seem to have done quite a lot of sleazy shots in the past. Although she looks good in this one. But she sure has double standards. Bianca shows a shoulder in a simple dress, she is a Bogan Ho. I wonder what Alice thinks about her mate Lady V. She isn’t one to wear a surfeit amount of clothes. Does she ever think that her mate looks a little trashy, and that’s me being polite. (Why is this woman famous, she seems to pitch up to a lot of high profile events, but what is her skill or job?)

• Sick
Reactions: 20
She does seem to have done quite a lot of sleazy shots in the past. Although she looks good in this one. But she sure has double standards. Bianca shows a shoulder in a simple dress, she is a Bogan Ho. I wonder what Alice thinks about her mate Lady V. She isn’t one to wear a surfeit amount of clothes. Does she ever think that her mate looks a little trashy, and that’s me being polite. (Why is this woman famous, she seems to pitch up to a lot of high profile events, but what is her skill or job?)
Entitled and famous only because of which uterus she shot out of. That’s it I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The recent social media posts from AE have made me think of that line from Withnail and I - “I’m a trained actor reduced to the status of a bum!” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm a far cry from being prudish but I do believe in dressing age appropriately.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.