Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #105 I will always love and re bf never every one of you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will apologise in advance but this pic on a well known anti Alice page made me spit out my tea😆Gone is the beautiful Ioan until August 2nd. Putting this out to the universe as my bday is very close to this date too-dear universe, please let I, B , the girls and family find resolution❤Ps it’s a special bday so please give it extra help. Thank you, universe(oh and maybe a taster of things to come for us Tattlers-a gorgeous pic of I and B red carpet, thanking you😍)

The recent social media posts from AE have made me think of that line from Withnail and I - “I’m a trained actor reduced to the status of a bum!” 😂😂
One of my fav films ever😍

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm a far cry from being prudish but I do believe in dressing age appropriately.
I think you should wear what you like whatever your age. However Lady V, it’s not a question of age, it’s a question of taste. She pitches up to events half naked for attention. If she was attending a strippers convention in Las Vegas, obviously some of her clothes would fit right in.

Can you imaging Ioan going in the house and seeing her draped across her sofa. She has never worn navy blue in her life (his favourite colour according to BW). The horror!

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I think you should wear what you like whatever your age. However Lady V, it’s not a question of age, it’s a question of taste. She pitches up to events half naked for attention. If she was attending a strippers convention in Las Vegas, obviously some of her clothes would fit right in.

Can you imaging Ioan going in the house and seeing her draped across her sofa. She has never worn navy blue in her life (his favourite colour according to BW). The horror!
I agree -- think I really mean that however one is dressed that it should be appropriate for the occasion.

To show some of how Alice has changed:

1655536889861.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I agree -- think I really mean that however one is dressed that it should be appropriate for the occasion.

View attachment 1351563
Ngl she looks good in the first shot. I can’t believe how quickly she has let herself go. The bloating. Alcohol must be a factor. Also, I think on that Lorraine interview she looked heaps better than the tortured(sorry, photoshopped) IG selfies.

Reactions: 14
BIB -

this guy does a series of videos about his journey recovering from a CN (I assume his ex wife)

when you get this video up there are lots of additional videos on show, some of which I hope can help you?

Doctor Ramani has a lot of videos on You tube about Narcs. She's very good, we've had some posted here.

Some books I found.

Amazon product

http://www.sakkyndig.com/psykologi/artvit/covert2013.pdf ❌(site not secure) pdf format so not sure if you want to risk it being virus free, etc.
Unless you can use a laptop that isn't yours, lol! 🤭

Much love,❤ xxx
Bless you, JW. You're always so unfailingly kind - I hope you realise just how decent you are, and appreciated you are. xxx

What I'm finding very challenging to deal with is the fact that until my house can be sold, I'm still living with my covert narcissist father. I crashed about six years ago from appalling health issues/c-PTSD and simply couldn't live on my own at that time; I'd come out of a very violent, emotionally and psychologically abusive relationship with a grandiose narcissist who did his level best to destroy me. But it was a case of 'out of the frying pan, into the fire': my father has abused me every which-way for as long as I can remember, and being around him is the most enervating, life-denying experience one can imagine. Everything is always on tenterhooks: it's impossible to relax. I'm trying to heal from the situation while still in the midst of it. The emotional toll is wreaking havoc on my CFS/Fibro and rheumatoid arthritis, so I'm constantly exhausted and filled with pain. The autism doesn't help. Only my work, teaching my wonderful students, gives me something to get up for in the mornings. It's an endless battle. I don't have any emotional support at present - I lost pretty much all my friends either due to the c-PTSD, which they couldn't cope with, the breakup and the pandemic - so I feel as if I am on a hamster-wheel of constant negativity, cowering from my father's sudden rages, nastiness and spite, and dealing with my mother's current existential crisis. So - fairly difficult to recover when in the midst of everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not her chin, that’s for sure.
Honestly, if Alice wanted to crowdfund for rehab, I would donate. It actually hurts to see her slurring and covered in lint and food, with her makeup everywhere, false eyelashes hanging down, lipstick on chin. Nobody wants that for anyone.

Weight gain and substance abuse will undo anything and everything a surgeon has done. My mother was naturally stunning, more beautiful than Grace Kelly, but when she started drinking in my early teens, she visibly deteriorated in only 2 years. And then she continued to behave as only beautiful women can get away with- no boundaries, theatrics, and raged with anger when she couldn’t ‘get away’ with it, and was rejected by both male interests and friends alike. I feel so badly for the girls, they’ll need life-long therapy for this chapter of their little lives.
The Life of The Restrained Party

This should totally be the title of her book. 👌🏼
Maybe she’s knee deep in bedazzled shoes and jackets while desperately searching in her closet for something that will still fit her for her big date… meeting Ioan to serve him the documents, you know she took that literally, as in she alone must go and meet AngelBaby for the first time in over 18 months. Bet she wears her blue levitating booties, she has an affinity for those shoes, must hold some special memories. 😂

and yet she criticises Bianca for less?
I see these old photos of her and the first thing that always strikes me is her hair, I just can’t get over that she at one time had normal hair. 😁

Reactions: 11
I didn’t know boobs got bigger when you got older. Is that true, or did she get implants at sometime and then gained weight? She’s got big ta ta’s compared to when she was in her forties. Whichever, she needs to keep them covered up, her chest is wrinkled from sun damage or age.
Oh, they get bigger, sadly. Or at least mine have 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ngl she looks good in the first shot. I can’t believe how quickly she has let herself go. The bloating. Alcohol must be a factor. Also, I think on that Lorraine interview she looked heaps better than the tortured(sorry, photoshopped) IG selfies.
She certainly lost her looks in a hurry. She seems to be aging faster than the average woman. It’s kind of sad, but it’s her own fault.

Reactions: 12
Maybe she’s knee deep in bedazzled shoes and jackets while desperately searching in her closet for something that will still fit her for her big date… meeting Ioan to serve him the documents, you know she took that literally, as in she alone must go and meet AngelBaby for the first time in over 18 months. Bet she wears her blue levitating booties, she has an affinity for those shoes, must hold some special memories. 😂

I see these old photos of her and the first thing that always strikes me is her hair, I just can’t get over that she at one time had normal hair. 😁
Yep, and there were so many Alice types floating around at the height of her fame. I think her poses were pretty much de rigeur at one point. Gail Porter, for example. I reckon agents at the time urged their B listers to flash a nipple now and again.

Reactions: 13
Oh, they get bigger, sadly. Or at least mine have 😞
Hey, that’s better than barely filling an A cup, at least that’s the cup size of the last bra I bought, which was five years ago, and I see no change since then. 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is a privileged, educated, blue check, well off, healthy, middle aged woman. She has a kind and very generous ex and two lovely kids. She doesn't have to work and she has a maid. She isn't fucked in any real way, just in the head.

However, because she is a raging narc, the above is not good enough for Queen mAlice.
It will be a very different world for Alice post PRO and divorce, I can see her ending up on the streets

Gotta love how Alice's minions want Alice to be not held accountable thanks to the "Carolin Flack" card. Does this apply to everyone Alice obsessively hates too?

well, the sad thing is it didnt need to. She had a good settlement on the table it seems, a cheap way to divorce was offered, without her way she may have also maintained a good relationship to her kids' father and thus more security. She could have agreed to 50-50 custody and reignited a career as a strong woman that overcame heartbreak (look how differently women who handled a divorce like this are viewed compared to her).

She blew it (in fact I think the marriage was salvagable if for example her reaction to her husbands concern was not slating him all over twitter). Does she know it? Probably not.
She did indeed, a self obsessed narc.

Reactions: 11
I find the comment about ‘his nose’ to be odd, since she’s clearly had rhinoplasty.
Also attached: Alice’s natural lips, since she claimed not so long ago that hers are currently natural. I don’t know how much lip fillers cost in LA, but in Sydney that’s half my rent; I know which I prefer to spend money on, especially as a mother.
I'll happily admit to lip fillers. I have 1.5ml in my lips at present; my aesthetician uses the Russian Doll technique, so it looks super-natural rather than an Instagram Inflatable. The filler is feathered in and then gently shaped, rather than making one's mouth look like an inner tube. I've also had fat-melting serum injected into the underside of my chin: no matter how skinny I've been in the past, I've always had a pouchy chin and the girls at school used to rib and tease me mercilessly about it.
There's absolutely no shame in getting such cosmetic procedures done, as long as one doesn't go overboard. I'm more contented with my appearance now that I actually have an upper lip and my jawline is appearing. I'm not going to have anything else done, because there is no need.
What I don't understand is why Alice lies about it. She lives in LA, cosmetic procedures central. Wha

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It will be a very different world for Alice post PRO and divorce, I can see her ending up on the streets

Yep I said as much. Can see her becoming another Margot Kidder.

I'll happily admit to lip fillers. I have 1.5ml in my lips at present; my aesthetician uses the Russian Doll technique, so it looks super-natural rather than an Instagram Inflatable. The filler is feathered in and then gently shaped, rather than making one's mouth look like an inner tube. I've also had fat-melting serum injected into the underside of my chin: no matter how skinny I've been in the past, I've always had a pouchy chin and the girls at school used to rib and tease me mercilessly about it.
There's absolutely no shame in getting such cosmetic procedures done, as long as one doesn't go overboard. I'm more contented with my appearance now that I actually have an upper lip and my jawline is appearing. I'm not going to have anything else done, because there is no need.
What I don't understand is why Alice lies about it. She lives in LA, cosmetic procedures central. Wha
Trust me, if I had the money there’s stuff I’d get done 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 12

View attachment 1351563
I actually don't think there's anything wrong with the photo of Alice, she has really good skin imo and I don't know many that lock down didn't affect their weight, I'm still carrying mine plus one 🤦‍♀️
I honestly think a good stylist would do wonders for Alice and a personal trainer.
She needs to start looking forward and see she can change the direction she's headed.
I just wish she had someone in her ear giving good advice because it's pretty obvious going by what's she's been posting that someone is feeding her anger.
Don't write a book Alice write a bucket list, don't waste the next two years because you'll never get that time back.
And on that note folks I'm off to Weight Watchers 🤪 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 19

That is all I can see for her. Right now, if she keeps going the way she is, I don't see any other future for her.
Ioan gets the PRO, he sells the house, he has the girls even if only 50/50, he is only going to pay her 50% of child support and no spousal support and she will get 30% of the increase in value of the house (or is it 10% now?).
She might be able to buy a small unit, but will probably not because that would be a come-down for her. She'll prob blow it on booze. If she has no safe place for the girls they will spend more time with Ioan meaning less income for Alice.
I'd like to think she'd take the lump sum, make a deposit on a unit, get a job and secure 50% of time with her girls. But I just don't see her being capable of that AT THIS TIME. She would need to sort her head out to be able to do that.
And no idea what her cousin Stephanie was telling her last week (shakes head). Hope no-one is seriously telling her to make a run for the border with the girls in tow.

Yep I said as much. Can see her becoming another Margot Kidder.
Or Erin Fleming.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Happy Special Birthday CarolineofBrunswick. I hope you have a lovely day planned and that you also get your wish for Ioan.

It has gone quiet at Chez Alice but I assume she’s been too ill (hungover) or Leon has sent her a final letter with an inclusive parting shot regarding the current state of her case, including TRO breaches.

I’m surprised Ioan’s legal team have sought to have the breaches considered, or interim access to the girls. However my knowledge of family law in America is not great and it may be better for him To secure the PRO, then go for custody.

Alice was pretty back in the day but she’s definitely lived in that bubble of pretty, white woman privilege where she’s been able to get away with so much, that the stark contrast of age, menopause and life has caught up with her. It won’t be easy for her in the future. Normally I’d have sympathy, but she’s absolutely tormented I&B. So any sympathy I may have had waned.

Also as I’m an ugly natural brunette - I can only imagine how she would be towards an ordinary person like me! She wouldn’t give me the steam off her piss - a rather crude but accurate metaphor.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.