Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #105 I will always love and re bf never every one of you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“No one” seems to want to mention her name on Twitter, it’s really odd. People ask how is Alice, is she okay, and receive a curt answer, makes me think she could possibly be in the LA County jail. 😂

From your mouth to God’s ears. Let’s hope and pray this is true.
I think she’s been arrested, and a select few of her FMs know.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
New doc up on the court site. Nothing we didn't already know
BUT
Alice is now required to carry out 'legal crap'. (This is what happens when you lose your lawyer).
She has to personally serve Ioan with this new order. Wonder how she will do that?
Yes I know how it has to be done, but will Alice take advantage?

View attachment 1351329

View attachment 1351332

View attachment 1351333

😡I don't know why they ticked that box because the one above was true and she is likely to take advantage to do something stupid.
I hope she doesn't try to rock up at Ioan's place and tries to claim that she is trying to serve the order, pretend that she didn't know that it will be done by the sheriff

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I hope she doesn't try to rock up at Ioan's place and tries to claim that she is trying to serve the order, pretend that she didn't know that it will be done by the sheriff
I’ve mentioned before that more than 18 months ago I rejected a guy, and he’s been stalking me ever since. Diagnosed NPD, so he gets dealt with under the Mental Health Act when he’s arrested.
He did this exact thing- showed up at my house to ‘serve’ amended documents. Was arrested for it. But that’s Australia.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
“No one” seems to want to mention her name on Twitter, it’s really odd. People ask how is Alice, is she okay, and receive a curt answer, makes me think she could possibly be in the LA County jail. 😂
That'd be one way to ruin Ioan's travel plans to Monaco.

I very much doubt it but who knows. Probably just had another legal letter and a fright like how she was earlier in the year, no doubt she'll dip her toe back into abuse soon enough, liking comments, then commenting, then full on raging.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve mentioned before that more than 18 months ago I rejected a guy, and he’s been stalking me ever since. Diagnosed NPD, so he gets dealt with under the Mental Health Act when he’s arrested.
He did this exact thing- showed up at my house to ‘serve’ amended documents. Was arrested for it. But that’s Australia.
God that’s scary! I hope you’re ok ❤
He better duck off asap!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It has to be sent to his lawyer on his behalf.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
New doc up on the court site. Nothing we didn't already know
BUT
Alice is now required to carry out 'legal crap'. (This is what happens when you lose your lawyer).
She has to personally serve Ioan with this new order. Wonder how she will do that?
Yes I know how it has to be done, but will Alice take advantage?

View attachment 1351329

View attachment 1351332

View attachment 1351333

😡I don't know why they ticked that box because the one above was true and she is likely to take advantage to do something stupid.
The Life of The Restrained Party

This should totally be the title of her book. 👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ll never recover. The lengths you have to go to in order to avoid someone who doesn’t play by the rules of social acceptability, or the law, are beyond what I could ever have imagined. I’ll definitely be in therapy for a next few years. And I’ll never feel safe again.
Ioan would have had advice on how to leave Alice- it’s why he went no-contact. That’s the only way to protect yourself from a narcissist; unfortunately, the children keep him tied to her, and she’s milking them for everything she can.

New thread title!!!!
The Life of The Restrained Party

This should totally be the title of her book. 👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I was kidding about her being in jail. She should be.
I think it’s the reality check she needs. She is continuing to abuse Ioan and Bianca blatantly breaking the TRO. She even says she is.
What she needs to do is not mention them at all. When the fuckwits go off in her comments she should politely say “I don’t wish my children to see these type of comments about their father” she doesn’t. She hand claps and does the 🫢🫢🫢
“I can’t talk about it because I’m gAgGeD. The legal system is against me!!”.
She will get a restraining order, it will more than likely be five years. Who is going to want to listen to her then? Texas trash and Loopy?
Her brother will be long gone because she won’t have stumped up the cash he’s been offered and he will have his own divorce to contend with.

Alice, love. 🤢
Please stop doomscrolling and Google-alerting yourself into a tantrum. Understand that Ioan is gone. You could have been part of his life in some way if you’d contained yourself. No one started off having no sympathy for you, in fact it was the sympathy I had that brought me to here. I felt for you losing your husband. Self reflection is important here and the marriage ended. You can go round in circles apportioning blame, accept that it’s over. The girls would love to see their daddy and it would give you some precious time to yourself. You seem to be exhausted from all the parenting you think you’re doing. The need for revenge against him supersedes the love for your girls, that’s wrong. Give them a chance to continue a loving relationship, every child deserves the chance.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I think she’s lurking here and read your comment and the only words that stood out for her was “the marriage was salvageable”, now she’s all giddy because she still thinks Ioan will come waltzing back to her. That’s how delusional this woman is.
Has she opened up on Twitter and gone all giddy?

That's what I'm worried about.

I’ll never recover. The lengths you have to go to in order to avoid someone who doesn’t play by the rules of social acceptability, or the law, are beyond what I could ever have imagined. I’ll definitely be in therapy for a next few years. And I’ll never feel safe again.
Ioan would have had advice on how to leave Alice- it’s why he went no-contact. That’s the only way to protect yourself from a narcissist; unfortunately, the children keep him tied to her, and she’s milking them for everything she can.

New thread title!!!!
I don't understand people who go stalker when a relationship breaks down. I mean, the break down should disabuse you of any desire to spend more time with them. But I suppose that's being normal and some folks don't have brains that work normally.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Body dysmorphia. My own Mother is an anorectic (she's 89 and paying the price now with no body fat to spare) and I've had this all my life. My sister's too.

PS I do not think Alice suffers from body dysmorphia though. I think she just hates how she's aging and her looks.
That’s the one, thank you! I did not mean she has it, nono, I used it as example to illustrate that I think there is some issue with perception in her brain and wasnt sure how to otherwise describe it! But in her case I think it’s not appearance only, it’s behaviour too, it’s like some sort of "instrument" is not functioning right.. nope, still not describing it well! Ive confused myself even 😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Ps Im sorry to hear you and yours have been dealing with body dysmorphia, it must have been difficult x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I dont think that speculation is very helpful. I know people that appeared perfect that ended up harming their kids and I know absolute psychos who treated them well. Alice isnt treating them well from what she is saying but it does feel wrong to go into that direction with this topic.
Sorry if it appears I was suggesting there had been. I just wanted to answer the original question that people under the influence can flip with no warning sadly. With Alice as it stands I would only hold up PA as abuse as that’s the only evidence of any. Never feel right discussing the children tbh. I feel for them being in the middle of all this.

Reactions: 10
She will spend the day in Starbucks tit posting then. Honestly only in jail or rehab will she be off the net.

Funny it reminds me of the slur against BW - saying she was dressed for "easy access". Projection much nAlice?
If I was shagging Ioan, you can bet I'd be dressed for easy access, girlfriend :D

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I didn’t know boobs got bigger when you got older. Is that true, or did she get implants at sometime and then gained weight? She’s got big ta ta’s compared to when she was in her forties. Whichever, she needs to keep them covered up, her chest is wrinkled from sun damage or age.
They certainly don when you put weight on!!! I can vouch for that! And then shrink when you go on diet.. :)) they also definitely change with age, I know quite a few people who’s boobs got bigger with age even without weight gain but also some who’s have got smaller!
To me it doesnt look mAlice had a boob job, she just got much bigger overall

Reactions: 15
They certainly don when you put weight on!!! I can vouch for that! And then shrink when you go on diet.. :)) they also definitely change with age, I know quite a few people who’s boobs got bigger with age even without weight gain but also some who’s have got smaller!
To me it doesnt look mAlice had a boob job, she just got much bigger overall
Mine were big before kids, then have continued to get bigger. I did read that peri and actual menopause they get bigger as you produce less, is it estrogen? I really hope not as mine are ridiculous already to deal with! I’m roughly the same age as Alice, a little younger.

Generally here, the one who files for divorce ends up with paying the respondents legal fees depending on the financial situation. Usually, this is in a man vs woman context.

In my case, I filed for divorce first because my ex's lawyer contacted my lawyer and said they were filing. Turned out, that was a bluff with my ex thinking I would have to pay his legal fees.

However, NY is still an "at fault" state and the judge said no way as there was proven domestic violence. Ex was forcibly removed from the home on the basis of that.

I imagine, that Ioan had agreed to and was paying her legal fees. Someone more conversant with CA laws (@Mad Betty ????) but I have a sneaking suspicion that since a judge has in effect found her "guilty" of enough abuse to grant a TRO, she may be responsible from here on out.

After all - why should Ioan pay for her to defend herself against abusing him? I imagine those fees would come out of any settlement she is entitled to at the end.

I also suspect that as long as she still had Leon, Ioan would have agreed to pay his fees since the beginning. But now... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Congratulations Alice. You played yourself once again.
Can I clarify-so if you file for divorce in US because your spouse is impossible to live with for example, you have to pay their legal costs? What if you can’t? Do you have to stay in a crappy marriage? Sorry for all the questions. I find that a bit unfair, you could be trapped forever. Hope I’ve got this wrong😊

Didn’t Alice claim she got a first? She tells so many lies I can’t keep up.

“Best friends”? Weren’t they Ioan’s best friends December 2020 according to their own Twitter feeds.
This tweeter obviously hasn’t been here. More love and support here than Ive seen in most places.❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I have always had big norks, and they have got bigger with age. I have a small waist which makes them look even bigger. Even if I lose weight they stay big. I hate being this big, I am not a sexy person, I like a low key look, and I have to dress very carefully to try and downplay them. Dresses are a no no. What fits on top is too big on the bottom so have to wear separates all the time. In hot weather it’s a nightmare. I see people in little vest tops and look at them enviously. I have to wear loose fitting t-shirts, with a pattern of some description to try and detract, which is not a look I like. They have brought me a lot of unwanted attention over the years. So yes, they do get bigger with age.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.