Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #105 I will always love and re bf never every one of you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I'm devastated that her Twitter is gone again before she got chance to pass on our awesome "facts" about those statues in Bristol to her followers. You always have to ruin everything, Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
While the judge winks and takes a bite of their Nobbly Bobbly…😉

Oohhh maybe we can ask to read Alice’s dissertation, might be a laugh 😆
I would love-love-LOVE to read nAlice's dissertation (should that have been part of her third year work; some universities use examinations only, others a combination of extended essays and exams). What pearls of wisdom we have missed in not viewing such a delectable work! Verily, the smartest person in the room must have created a work of such staggering brilliance that her tutor fainted and had to be revived by her cool hand on their brow!
Seriously, though, I'm intrigued - mostly by how many times she managed to slip the word 'I' into it, despite it being bad academic practice to write in the first person.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she got a narc high from firing him? That's her so-called miracle?? And now she is at "rock bottom" again.

Manic - depressed - manic - depressed - ad nauseum

Twitter tit posting - twitter deactivation - Twitter tit posting - twitter deactivation - ad nauseum

I'm getting bored nAlice.
The turn around from on top of the world to rock bottom is astounding (couple of days it seems).

Reactions: 17
Long time lurker…like a loooooong time. I’m in the mental health field and alarm bells started ringing with her very first tweet. Been following the story since and have been following here since mAlice so kindly advertised ya’ll. Feel free to vet me however is needed as I know new members can (and should) be looked on hesitantly.

A few things that have struck me in the past week, one of which applies to a lot of questions here.
  • Why isn’t Yo being more aggressive with the TRO? Lots of good reasons here, but the one that makes the most sense to me in this moment is he has a press appearance happening shortly. Pursuing TRO violations would go through the court and be picked up on by the media. Instead of being able to discuss his work he would be asked about this. Mind you, if a woman in a similar situation were going through this, the press might respect the fact they are a victim of DV. Being granted to TRO shows a judged clearly found him to be one, but he’s a male and this country (US) is not so great with this-though it’s not the only one. It’s a huge problem in DV as a whole.
  • mAlice clearly has some issues. I can’t by ethics diagnose mental health conditions but Tattlers have done an amazingly accurate job here. That said, she also appears to have substance use issues and is an abuser. I’d suggest anyone take a look to the DV wheel of violence and control (I’ll try to attach here but being new-eek).
  • I think mAlice escalated for a lot of the above reasons, but is also aware of his upcoming press appearance. She’s trying to distract, spin, and dare I say, ruin his career. Lots of stupid reasons for this, obvs.
I’m glad I stopped lurking, what’s happening is utterly insane and beyond this, it is DANGEROUS. I have serious professional concerns about the children, her ability to care for them, and her abusive tendencies. Trust me, if she abused her husband (which she clearly has and continues to do), she is also likely abusing the children. PA is just one way. Being emotionally and physically unavailable due to substance use is another. Drugging them to sleep (if that’s what’s really going on) is also another. The examples here are endless.
Thank you for your insight and welcome 😊

• Heart
She’ll keep posting on instagram won’t she. It won’t stop her. And one of her twitter mouthpieces will start up again.

Reactions: 13
Speaking of instagram… she might have tried to delete evidence of its existence but she should know better than that and it’s still confusing me what she has actually done to herself, so I’ve taken the liberty of analysing what I think is odd about it. Please feel free to add on….

4E77B54F-3A60-4C54-9609-47C0338D0B79.jpeg

F37A1F6F-6F6B-4D9A-B8E9-43B83DAA7E3A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Holy cow, I’ve only been away half a day-wtf is she on?! She’s spiralling badly isn’t she. A glimmer of me thinks, jeez, this isn’t funny, that woman needs help. Then I think of I and B, particularly B if I’m honest. I’m hoping this stress isn’t hurting her. I’m so worried that she might dump Ioan, decide it’s not something she wants to be part of, and if I’m honest, who would want any of Alice’s tit, let alone if you have an illness. Hope their love is strong enough to deal with the Kraken❤
I actually think it will draw them closer together if anything. It's pretty obvious Ioan feels very protective of Bianca.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Speaking of instagram… she might have tried to delete evidence of its existence but she should know better than that and it’s still confusing me what she has actually done to herself, so I’ve taken the liberty of analysing what I think is odd about it. Please feel free to add on….

I know we've only just started one but I really want "are these her usual ears?" as the next thread title 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Alice Evans, not only an embellisher of second hand bags and trainers she rescued from the bin, an embellisher of the truth.
Maybe should should do her own version of ‘jewel encrusted’ wheelie bins-then get the duck in one! Also, who the duck bought those bags and is there a support group for them? The poor fools, not the bags.

• Haha
No. She has physical custody because she won’t let him near them.
Well he can see them if he enters the house and stays in house with her and kids. Which he can’t do.
I hope that makes Ioan angry enough that he sticks strictly by the prenup, offers her only enough child support to feed and clothe the kids, anything else they need she has to send a request for, or the girls can ask him themselves, he makes the DVRO permanent, he gets 50/50 custody and if she tries to keep him from seeing the children the support payments get slashed accordingly. He’s going to have to use money to show Alice he means business and she had better not try and fk with him. Also for good measure, if she continues to break the TRO, have her thrown in jail. She’s never going to take anything he says seriously unless he toughens up, she spent too many years controlling him, she thinks she still has the same power over him.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She will never let Gloria go. She needs her. She sees being on social media and being combative and ever ready for a fight as a full time job. She doesn’t have time to be a parent.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Poor Gloria. She’s watching all this tit. At least she’s there for the children even if their mother isn’t.

Reactions: 16
I’m willing to bet she’s a delight to Gloria. The only paid for “friend” she actually has left and who takes care of those girls. I doubt Gloria knows half of what Alice shits out to the universe.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I hope that makes Ioan angry enough that he sticks strictly by the prenup, offers her only enough child support to feed and clothe the kids, anything else they need she has to send a request for, or the girls can ask him themselves, he makes the DVRO permanent, he gets 50/50 custody and if she tries to keep him from seeing the children the support payments get slashed accordingly. He’s going to have to use money to show Alice he means business and she had better not try and fk with him. Also for good measure, if she continues to break the TRO, have her thrown in jail. She’s never going to take anything he says seriously unless he toughens up, she spent too many years controlling him, she thinks she still has the same power over him.
Exactly. Money is the only power he can wield now. Very sad, especially considering how amenable he has been financially. Why should he pay beyond the basics for his children when he doesn’t get to see his children and is paying for his estranged wife to sit at home bitching about him and fighting him for access via the courts?

He has been unbelievably financially gracious - if I’d asked my husband for a nanny and meal delivery service the few years I was at home with my children, he’d have rightly laughed me off the face of the planet.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.