Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #105 I will always love and re bf never every one of you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Alice have an agent?
Funny I Googled to find the answer and this is what I got.
First result "We are not the official agent for Alice Evans."
Their page then has a long bio where they offer to book her for you.
I'm guessing the update is recent :)

1655438797365.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Even if Alice had got what she demanded 300k year, I wonder IF she would have spent it on "not a 1 bedroom house in the sticks" or that horrifically priced school, or indeed takeaways & boxes of wine all for herself? What I'm saying is who thinks she'd actually take money out of the money Ioan gave her or would she only insist on it if Ioan footed the bill on top?

Reactions: 13
No. She has physical custody because she won’t let him near them.
Well he can see them if he enters the house and stays in house with her and kids. Which he can’t do.
Perez indulging in defamation for the millionth time since I started reading wayyyy back in 2005. He’s pretty unhinged himself, had a massive fallout with Lady Gaga, has purveyed transphobic sentiments, etc etc. Obviously I don’t read regularly anymore.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I’m quite concerned that Alice needs to employ Gloria still and pay her when she is broke. It tells me Alice literally can not parent. This fact is quite scary.
Let's not forget how she lied about Gloria still being there from the time she found out Ioan and Bianca were in Wales until the past few weeks when they got back to LA.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
She fired Leon because she knew that would grant her an extension. Then she could go hell for leather on Twitter, generate some headlines and get the “fans” to start a Go Fund Me. It all failed.
The DM article comments are savage, not all of those people are Tattlers despite what Jasper69 says.
No-one set up a Go Fund Me for a whiny spoiled brat having a tantrum.
Her evidence would have been laughed out of court and she now knows it.
Anyone supporting that is supporting her further abuse of Ioan and directly her own daughters.
Parental alienation doesn’t just punish the parent, the children pay the biggest price.
Wow I can do a post without swearing! Who knew??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Well, put it this way, any essays of hers with such atrocious spelling, grammar, and lack of comprehension, logic and argument would be swiftly returned to her with a failing mark at the university where I did my arts degree. However, it's not a Top Ass University (™️ mAlice) but merely an ancient one. 🤭😋
Ditto: if I had produced that kind of wibble during my time at a 'top ass' Oxbridge college (I'm not going to be specific as to which of the two I attended (twice) because I don't wish to be doxxed), or my current Russell Group university, I would have been sent down. I can only imagine what my supervisors and Director of Studies would have to say...

I'm so sorry that I can't remember which of you asked for recommendations re: NPD literature, but I'd go with 'Why is it Always About YOU? The Seven Deadly Sins of Narcissism' by Stanley Hotchkiss LCSW; 'The New Science of Narcissism: Understanding One of the Greatest Psychological Challenges of Our Time' by Dr Campbell; and, when reeling from dealing with the trauma a narcissist creates and exacerbates, 'Traumatic Narcissism and Recovery: Leaving the Prison of Fear and Shame' by Daniel Shaw (which is written for both clinicians and laypeople). None of the texts is too weighty or bogged down with interminable scientific data, abstruse language and the like. Of course, as the OP wrote, there are quite literally hundreds of texts on narcissism out there; I'd also be glad of any resources re: recovering from covert narcissism, a condition which is less commonly known than grandiose narcissism, if anyone has any ideas.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The Twitter deletion is nothing to do with Ioan’s lawyers. Ioan continued to grey rock her as is his right and particularly a victim of domestic violence, you know the ones with temporary restraining orders against their ex partner, and she didn’t like it.
All of her tantrums have got her attention but ultimately she wants Ioan’s.
He is in a commited and loving relationship with a breath of fresh air compared to the bin-juice-drinking-photoshop-loving-alcoholic-emotional-vampiric-stank-monster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Just imagine if she tries to use it.

Scene: Stanley Mosk Courthouse, August 2nd 2022

Alice, screaming at the judge: WHICH TWATTLER ARE YOU THEN? WELP? MAD BETTY? BRIDGE OF SIGHS? TELL ME FUCKO!!!
While the judge winks and takes a bite of their Nobbly Bobbly…😉

Ditto: if I had produced that kind of wibble during my time at a 'top ass' Oxbridge college (I'm not going to be specific as to which of the two I attended (twice) because I don't wish to be doxxed), or my current Russell Group university, I would have been sent down. I can only imagine what my supervisors and Director of Studies would have to say...

I'm so sorry that I can't remember which of you asked for recommendations re: NPD literature, but I'd go with 'Why is it Always About YOU? The Seven Deadly Sins of Narcissism' by Stanley Hotchkiss LCSW; 'The New Science of Narcissism: Understanding One of the Greatest Psychological Challenges of Our Time' by Dr Campbell; and, when reeling from dealing with the trauma a narcissist creates and exacerbates, 'Traumatic Narcissism and Recovery: Leaving the Prison of Fear and Shame' by Daniel Shaw (which is written for both clinicians and laypeople). None of the texts is too weighty or bogged down with interminable scientific data, abstruse language and the like. Of course, as the OP wrote, there are quite literally hundreds of texts on narcissism out there; I'd also be glad of any resources re: recovering from covert narcissism, a condition which is less commonly known than grandiose narcissism, if anyone has any ideas.
Oohhh maybe we can ask to read Alice’s dissertation, might be a laugh 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is this true?
Does she have full custody?

She's flat out lying imo, she let slip on a now deleted IG post that Ioan has asked the court for immersion therapy for reunification with his children. She bleeping evil imo!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Argh, so far behind…Let’s face it she won’t show on 2nd August cos poor ickle Alice would rather spend the money on a nanny she doesn’t need, takeaways, not getting a job etc than prepare for court and show up with evidence, so what can/will happen then? Something she cannot wriggle out of 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Holy cow, I’ve only been away half a day-wtf is she on?! She’s spiralling badly isn’t she. A glimmer of me thinks, jeez, this isn’t funny, that woman needs help. Then I think of I and B, particularly B if I’m honest. I’m hoping this stress isn’t hurting her. I’m so worried that she might dump Ioan, decide it’s not something she wants to be part of, and if I’m honest, who would want any of Alice’s tit, let alone if you have an illness. Hope their love is strong enough to deal with the Kraken❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Perez there trying to jump on any contentious relationship to sell his shitey gummies. Best ignore him. His post about Alice got 8 likes. Me calling Alice a bleep gets more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
No that's just Perez making a mountain out of one of Alice's off the cuff glitches the other day.
Yes, that’s why he’s in court spending all his money rather than on another continent pretending her and the girls don’t exist.

Reactions: 15
Alice Evans, not only an embellisher of second hand bags and trainers she rescued from the bin, an embellisher of the truth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.