Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #105 I will always love and re bf never every one of you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes we forget that "threats" can be wholly justified, rational, and grounded in fact/law. AE certainly has. To her, threats seem to = groundless, malicious conduct that she never, ever, ever, ever, ever deserved. I bet she has never threatened anyone unless they deserved it.
She was just saying a few days ago she would never shut down her Twitter page, she had a right to say anything she wanted, she didn’t give a f**k anymore. Guess she’s all talk. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 36
🤦‍♀️🧟‍♀️
That's another can of worms. Will she vacate the house in August? I doubt it.

Will she honour any custody agreements? I very much doubt it.

She deserves as little as possible. The kids need what is legally owed them. Nothing more. In fact the elitist schools are tit and it would be good if Ella got a Saturday job when she is older so she doesn't turn into a layabout like her mother.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Alice is so determined to hold on to the house because the golden child would be too embarrassed to go back to the private school while living in a small house or apartment. Her friends probably live near her or in bigger, more expensive homes. At her age girls are self conscious about so many things, and she certainly must already feel embarrassed and ashamed of her mother. I feel sorry for the girl, too bad she got a raw deal by being Alice’s daughter.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Yes, she’s “deleted” it again. For now.
Thank you, here we go again. 🤦‍♀️

I think the fact that he was in court himself on tuesday is a good sign.

exactly

this is not what I mean though, I'm talking about the past 3 months, not the next 7 weeks.

I dont think that the stories dont match. Both essentially say they extended to get a new lawyer. If Ioan's side was still willing to negotiate again with Alice's new counsel in order to drop it it would be mentioned that both parties are fine to extend it
Ioan should make the DVRO permanent, tell her this is the deal, I’m not budging, proceed with the bifurcation, get her out of the house, give her only child support, and tell her to stop calling him her husband, they are divorced!
I talk big for someone who is not even married. 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She was just saying a few days ago she would never shut down her Twitter page, she had a right to say anything she wanted, she didn’t give a f**k anymore. Guess she’s all talk. 😁
Well she's a lot of talk. And not much else.
Still can't believe she wants to tell everyone her story and then failed to show up to tell her story. And with him there, as a captive audience too. They gave her all she wants, and she passed up the opportunity.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm going to engage in academic snobbery; please indulge me!

Alice's father and her mother's brother are top class scientists.
Alice has got nothing but an Arts degree.

What's worse, Alice can't spell, can't think logically, can't remember her own lies and has no social skills to speak of.
Far from being the smartest person in the room (Wasn't Richard Reed in Fantastic Four "the smartest man alive"?) I would be surprised if she got even an Arts degree on her own efforts.

But I'm a science graduate so what would I know? 😁
Well, put it this way, any essays of hers with such atrocious spelling, grammar, and lack of comprehension, logic and argument would be swiftly returned to her with a failing mark at the university where I did my arts degree. However, it's not a Top Ass University (™️ mAlice) but merely an ancient one. 🤭😋

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm going to engage in academic snobbery; please indulge me!

Alice's father and her mother's brother are top class scientists.
Alice has got nothing but an Arts degree.

What's worse, Alice can't spell, can't think logically, can't remember her own lies and has no social skills to speak of.
Far from being the smartest person in the room (Wasn't Richard Reed in Fantastic Four "the smartest man alive"?) I would be surprised if she got even an Arts degree on her own efforts.

But I'm a science graduate so what would I know? 😁
Hey, I feel you! I don’t even have a degree yet my nickname from 5th grade on has been the “brain.” I honestly think, as I’ve said many times before that Malice is as dumb as a bag of rocks. She truly is. I’ve never seen anyone as entitled for absolutely no reason at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
so we were right that Ioan was going to drop the PRO in exchange of a settlement.

And it was going to happen until last week despite Alice quite clearly breaking it a few times

As I said last thread Ioan might be too nice but he is saved by Alice being stupid.
I don't believe that was entirely the case. I believe Alice and her lawyer wanted that to happen, and perhaps there was talk of it happening at one point, but I don't believe Ioan and Bianca were ever giving up their safety to satisfy her demands. I certainly don't think this all changed last week. She's been breaking the TRO left and right almost the entire time it has been in place.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So Turds! Any guesses as who her next lawyer will be? The one who will magically get all her asinine demands? Will they swoop in on a white goat with a briefcase full of bullshit dust? The kind that will coerce Yo and his lawyer to give the poor beleaguered Malice whatever her little heart desires. Bwahahahaha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So Turds! Any guesses as who her next lawyer will be? The one who will magically get all her asinine demands? Will they swoop in on a white goat with a briefcase full of bullshit dust? The kind that will coerce Yo and his lawyer to give the poor beleaguered Malice whatever her little heart desires. Bwahahahaha!
Didn't she want this one?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does Alice actually have to go to court and face Ioan ever or can she avoid actually turning up to any of it? Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I have zero legal knowledge.

Also… I think it’s really disrespectful to the judge being a no show. She was lucky to get what she got the other day.

05466A40-9087-4426-B5F9-27467A7202DA.jpeg

Its a fair question… 💁🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Just wanted to wave hello to all the new members that have joined us over the last couple of days. Alice's recruitment drive for Tattle is working well. 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
AE: I am the restrained party

What a bleeping joke!

Also what was IG trying to settle exactly? Throw away the TRO in exchange for a divorce settlement? That was always a stupid idea.

Here's the plan Yo and I won't charge you $850 for it. This makes me question the cost of his lawyers if they were willing to dance to AE's tune.
  1. Make AE stick to the prenup. And not a cent more.
  2. Pay the child support in accordance with CA law (and no more than that - it's already generous)
  3. and PRO her ass.
This is exactly my position. When two parties agree to a prenup it should always stand unless there was a postnup.
Ioan had to be there as the petitioner and it would have been smart of Alice to be there as well. She said she needed the extension as settlement talks broke down and she was not prepared for the case on Tuesday. Leon said the extension was because she needed a new lawyer. In fact, Alice didn’t have to fill in anything. All she had to do was check that she hadn’t previously asked for an extension.
She had to get in her current narrative for the optics. She knew it would be shared publicly.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Loopy, Defender of all women he identifies as in need of his superior intellect, writing skills and legal acumen as honed by his in-depth legal research on the internets.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm sure the day Alice was no longer a client of Leon, all of the support staff at his office, who had to deal with her daily phone calls and hundreds and hundreds of emails, were doing the happy dance.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Yes, she was hell bent for leather on breaking the TRO these last few weeks. Leon tried to stop her, but she ignored him. So Ioan’s lawyers must have said or done something to shut her down.

Anyway, if Alice is short on cash, she can always sell plasma. She can probably even lie down while she’s doing it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
AE: I am the restrained party

What a bleeping joke!

Also what was IG trying to settle exactly? Throw away the TRO in exchange for a divorce settlement? That was always a stupid idea.

Here's the plan Yo and I won't charge you $850 for it. This makes me question the cost of his lawyers if they were willing to dance to AE's tune.
  1. Make AE stick to the prenup. And not a cent more.
  2. Pay the child support in accordance with CA law (and no more than that - it's already generous)
  3. and PRO her ass.
I don't think Ioan was trying to settle anything. He wants a PRO, the pre nup and see his girls.

The only one trying to settle anything (everything she wants) is bass fish lips.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.