Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #105 I will always love and re bf never every one of you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just my opinion but I'll take a stab at a possible reason. It's simple. He told her that her demands were bat tit crazy and he is not prepared to put his reputation and professional relationships with other attorneys on the line and argue for what she's demanding. So she said: "You Fired" and he danced around like a curly toed weirdo, called his wife and told her to meet him at the airport at 7pm because they are going on a tropical vacation.

That's going into her evidence folder.
Too bad she has absolutely no way to enter it as evidence--even tho' she can trace the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . It takes a little more info, which requires work and money to find. So much for that. She'll just sit and fondle it like her precious.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I said when she was on her manic high that she would hit bottom. I had no idea at the time what had happened, but, boy, was it a hell of a drop. I'm trying to remember. Wasn't it three amazing things happened to her last Thursday or Friday? I can't remember what her exact post was. Talk about delusional and self-sabatoging. All she had to do was keep her nose clean since the TRO was put in place. She might have had a chance in June for it to not become permanent. And she should have reached a settlement. But Alice is incapable of not being abusive towards Ioan for that long, and Bianca. I'm sure she pulled a bunch of stuff behind the scenes also.
What Alice doesn’t seem to understand is that the longer she doesn’t settle the less money she gets. Settling means both sides have to give and not just Ioan. She needs to give too but she seems incapable of it. That means no abuse tweeting by her or her family. And being realistic about money.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Well She admitted to knowingly breaking the RO so I suspect the police went and said hello to her at least, or I hope they did. These last days were in clear violation of it.
Yes, something happened that scared her enough. It could be the end of the manic phase of course, but I doubt it.

Reactions: 28
I need to know if she has enough glue to bejazzle her tag.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What Alice doesn’t seem to understand is that the longer she doesn’t settle the less money she gets. Settling means both sides have to give and not just Ioan. She needs to give too but she seems incapable of it. That means no abuse tweeting by her or her family. And being realistic about money.
Her attorney has told her this over and over and over. She doesn't want to hear it.

Reactions: 29
You could send her a care package with glue and sparkles for it
Well I know her address.
And before the DM’ers take me out of context again, I am joking. I would never compromise the safety of Alice or Ioan’s daughters. Just pointing out how daft Alice is that she has posted the address several times.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
That's going into her evidence folder.
Just imagine if she tries to use it.

Scene: Stanley Mosk Courthouse, August 2nd 2022

Alice, screaming at the judge: WHICH TWATTLER ARE YOU THEN? WELP? MAD BETTY? BRIDGE OF SIGHS? TELL ME FUCKO!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
so we were right that Ioan was going to drop the PRO in exchange of a settlement.

And it was going to happen until last week despite Alice quite clearly breaking it a few times

As I said last thread Ioan might be too nice but he is saved by Alice being stupid.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I think it wasn’t just about the sibling. Alice was still tit talking on her instagram. It was a combo of things I think

Reactions: 18
so we were right that Ioan was going to drop the PRO in exchange of a settlement.

And it was going to happen until last week despite Alice quite clearly breaking it a few times

As I said last thread Ioan might be too nice but he is saved by Alice being stupid.
You can’t play nice with Alice. And you can’t have an agreement with Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So now the manic high has come an end she is now feeling some repercussions of her behaviour. I have a horrible feeling that something really bad is going to happen. I hope someone close can get a welfare check organised for Alice and the girls.

• Sad
Reactions: 23

A settlement and agreement on visitation, the counseling to bring him and the children closer, et cetera, is what would have saved Ioan. It wouldn't give her license to be abusive in whatever way she wanted. He could go after her again.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.