Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #105 I will always love and re bf never every one of you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so we were right that Ioan was going to drop the PRO in exchange of a settlement.

And it was going to happen until last week despite Alice quite clearly breaking it a few times

As I said last thread Ioan might be too nice but he is saved by Alice being stupid.
A settlement might equally have meant property and custody. I don’t believe he was planning to drop the TRO.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
so we were right that Ioan was going to drop the PRO in exchange of a settlement.

And it was going to happen until last week despite Alice quite clearly breaking it a few times

As I said last thread Ioan might be too nice but he is saved by Alice being stupid.
Why do you say this?
I don’t think so

This would be Alices deal … drop the PRO or else. That isn’t a deal

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Recap. Sorry, it's a long one.

PRO day 14th June was a huge let down for Ioan. Alice declared at the last minute she had no lawyer.
Still unclear who fired who but chances are higher that Leon got shot of her & who could blame him!
Ioan showed up to court. Alice didn't. So after all her bragging about showing her evidence/getting her truth out for all to see she didn't even have the guts to turn up, using the excuse she was being set up as the CA legal system is so corrupt & must be in Ioan's pockets, blah blah blah.
Or maybe she didn't want him to see her without filters as she's back to using them again.
Asked for a continuance via Leon (who did show up for his last tour of duty) & sadly for Ioan it was granted.
New hearing date is set for 2nd Aug (her birthday) & all turds are hoping she finally gets served a PRO as her special gift.
An ankle tag would also be very welcome too but we can't be too greedy.
Since the 14th she's embarked on a huge SM rampage making the TRO meaningless as she set about abusing Ioan as much as possible.
Lots of whining woe is me pity party posts about how she has no money for a lawyer, single mum, in constant pain, Ioan has spent their communal $$$ on lawyers & is deliberately not working to avoid supporting her, she apparently can't work cos' she has kids, the usual BS.
Her latest post claiming she's at her wits end. Apparently. Cry us a river Alice. 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻
She shits all over a collaborative divorce many moons ago & constantly delays proceedings costing Ioan $$$ but of course it's all his fault.
She really doesn't get that all her delays are costing Ioan $$$ which means less $$$ in the kitty but of course as with everything it's all his fault.
She should get a tattoo of that.

When asked about the guy she had said she was dating back tracked & did an Amber as apparently dating someone & casual are synonymous.
The girls are apparently traumatised about Ioan having a gf but want to be flower girls at her next wedding. You couldn't make this tit up.

Her two pieces of evidence were
1) an email Ioan sent her from the airport returning from Oz & clearly showing he was under her coercive control.
2) a crumpled piece of paper supposedly typed by Ioan with the usual flowery pass me a bucket type remarks so it's more likely she wrote it herself.

Think that's about it. If I forgot anything please feel free to add! 😘
Why would anyone type a sweet message to someone they love, that would be impersonal. Of course the old bat typed it herself, she’s so transparent. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She blamed him. I agree with you though.
it's certainly both.

The sibling was very bad in april/may though - it was in my opinion worse than anything Alice has done since then. But if it broke down last week this wasnt the straw that broke the camels back.
A settlement might equally have meant property and custody. I don’t believe he was planning to drop the TRO.
this is possible but to me Alice's wording in the form suggests otherwise (then again it's Alice lol) - it states they postponed the hearing by 90 days in order to settle, if it was completely seperated the hearing wouldn't have needed to be postponed.

A settlement and agreement on visitation, the counseling to bring him and the children closer, et cetera, is what would have saved Ioan. It wouldn't give her license to be abusive in whatever way she wanted. He could go after her again.
that is true, I suppose. Just always feeling like Alice gets away with stuff (lol), if the settlement was actually ready to sign as she implied he probably was still offering her a good settlement despite her breaking the TRO all the time, I get it's the mom of his kids and a settlement is better than court, but you get what I mean.

In any case he shouldnt do this anymore (even if its more expensive), as the collaborative divorce already showed Alice uses negotiations to stall rather than to get results.

Reactions: 24
Recap. Sorry, it's a long one.

PRO day 14th June was a huge let down for Ioan. Alice declared at the last minute she had no lawyer.
Still unclear who fired who but chances are higher that Leon got shot of her & who could blame him!
Ioan showed up to court. Alice didn't. So after all her bragging about showing her evidence/getting her truth out for all to see she didn't even have the guts to turn up, using the excuse she was being set up as the CA legal system is so corrupt & must be in Ioan's pockets, blah blah blah.
Or maybe she didn't want him to see her without filters as she's back to using them again.
Asked for a continuance via Leon (who did show up for his last tour of duty) & sadly for Ioan it was granted.
New hearing date is set for 2nd Aug (her birthday) & all turds are hoping she finally gets served a PRO as her special gift.
An ankle tag would also be very welcome too but we can't be too greedy.
Since the 14th she's embarked on a huge SM rampage making the TRO meaningless as she set about abusing Ioan as much as possible.
Lots of whining woe is me pity party posts about how she has no money for a lawyer, single mum, in constant pain, Ioan has spent their communal $$$ on lawyers & is deliberately not working to avoid supporting her, she apparently can't work cos' she has kids, the usual BS.
Her latest post claiming she's at her wits end. Apparently. Cry us a river Alice. 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻
She shits all over a collaborative divorce many moons ago & constantly delays proceedings costing Ioan $$$ but of course it's all his fault.
She really doesn't get that all her delays are costing Ioan $$$ which means less $$$ in the kitty but of course as with everything it's all his fault.
She should get a tattoo of that.

When asked about the guy she had said she was dating back tracked & did an Amber as apparently dating someone & casual are synonymous.
The girls are apparently traumatised about Ioan having a gf but want to be flower girls at her next wedding. You couldn't make this tit up.

Her two pieces of evidence were
1) an email Ioan sent her from the airport returning from Oz & clearly showing he was under her coercive control.
2) a crumpled piece of paper supposedly typed by Ioan with the usual flowery pass me a bucket type remarks so it's more likely she wrote it herself.

Think that's about it. If I forgot anything please feel free to add! 😘
THANK YOU @Just William . @Snotbuster @ButterTart and @Nesibindi I'm trying to catch up now.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ioan was going to drop the PRO in exchange of a settlement
It's bizarre that he was willing to drop it. The TRO changed everything for him. Before that it was non stop bollocks on here and elsewhere about how poor Alice was cheated on blah blah. The TRO shut down a lot of that tit but of course AE still had some die hard FMs to arse lick her on insta.

Maybe he doesn't want the mother of his children to have a criminal record? He doesn't seem to understand that if he lets her get away with criminal behaviour, that is sending a terrible message to the kids, ie, crime pays, bad behaviour pays or has no cost. The proof was Ella hacking him.

No more Mr Nice guy. I hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I will be interested to see if ‘Tone’ makes a miracle recovery to pick up the Twitter baton.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
All I want to know now is when she gets arrested.
Does she want to get arrested? I saw where the Mail picked up the story saying something about Ioan wanting to send her to jail, sounds like she’s going for the sympathy angle. So stupid, those kids must be terrified. I don’t buy her they’re so happy routine for a second. Poor kids, Ioan should try and get custody immediately, he could always get Gloria to come and help out.

I bought the new documents. The ex parte statement … the only interesting thing is that he was no longer her lawyer as of 4:30 Friday evening but agreed to represent her in court on Tuesday. This is the interesting part of the second document, the request to continue: her reason for delaying. The lying never stops - where’s the new attorney who was supposed to be appointed within days, Alice? Also … she didn’t get the 90 days she asked for.

View attachment 1348588
90 days? What fantasy world does this woman live in? By September both girls will have started school and then she will use the oh, we can’t move because it’s going to disrupt their my lives even more! She’s unfuckingbelieveable. 😆

• Heart
Alice doesnt need to get arrested. Just cutting her wifi is enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
it's certainly both.

The sibling was very bad in april/may though - it was in my opinion worse than anything Alice has done since then. But if it broke down last week this wasnt the straw that broke the camels back.

this is possible but to me Alice's wording in the form suggests otherwise (then again it's Alice lol) - it states they postponed the hearing by 90 days in order to settle, if it was completely seperated the hearing wouldn't have needed to be postponed.

that is true, I suppose. Just always feeling like Alice gets away with stuff (lol), if the settlement was actually ready to sign as she implied he probably was still offering her a good settlement despite her breaking the TRO all the time, I get it's the mom of his kids and a settlement is better than court, but you get what I mean.

In any case he shouldnt do this anymore (even if its more expensive), as the collaborative divorce already showed Alice uses negotiations to stall rather than to get results.
That’s not what her lawyer said though - he said he was asking for the continuance to give her time to get a new lawyer. Their stories don’t match:

In order to seek a continuance of the existing hearing date on petitioner's request for domestic violence restraining
orders, with an acknowledgment that all orders shall remain in full force and effect, pending a new hearing date, so as to accommodate respondent's request for a new attorney.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
It's bizarre that he was willing to drop it. The TRO changed everything for him. Before that it was non stop bollocks on here and elsewhere about how poor Alice was cheated on blah blah. The TRO shut down a lot of that tit but of course AE still had some die hard FMs to arse lick her on insta.

Maybe he doesn't want the mother of his children to have a criminal record? He doesn't seem to understand that if he lets her get away with criminal behaviour, that is sending a terrible message to the kids, ie, crime pays, bad behaviour pays or has no cost. The proof was Ella hacking him.

Agreed. (y) If he gives her an inch she'll take a mile. You cannot reason with her. She sees his kind nature as a weakness to be exploited.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

I wouldn’t bet the farm on that, he’s too nice for his own good and especially for Bianca. Hopefully he saw the light with this last trick she played and is willing to force her to act like a 54 year old woman.

Reactions: 21
A settlement might equally have meant property and custody.
That's another can of worms. Will she vacate the house in August? I doubt it.

Will she honour any custody agreements? I very much doubt it.

She deserves as little as possible. The kids need what is legally owed them. Nothing more. In fact the elitist schools are tit and it would be good if Ella got a Saturday job when she is older so she doesn't turn into a layabout like her mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just my opinion but I'll take a stab at a possible reason. It's simple. He told her that her demands were bat tit crazy and he is not prepared to put his reputation and professional relationships with other attorneys on the line and argue for what she's demanding. So she said: "You Fired" and he danced around like a curly toed weirdo, called his wife and told her to meet him at the airport at 7pm because they are going on a tropical vacation.

That's going into her evidence folder.
Yeah, but it won’t work.
On an anonymous gossip forum, anyone can be anyone. Alice could easily be in here planting things to ‘discredit’ the judge, and she wouldn’t be the first, OR ‘the smartest person in the room’; judges don’t take kindly to that. In any court. So, the ‘evidence’ folder is as useless as ever.

god, does she really expect anyone to believe that she’s holding anything back after desperately posting her version of ‘evidence’ on social media? She has nothing. Her lack of self control doesn’t allow her to keep secrets. It’s part of what makes her so boring.

Reactions: 22
An attorney generally cannot stop representing a client, once a case is filed, without the court's permission. So Leon appeared on the 14th to make sure that he didn't violate his ethical duties to his client and to the court. But the language "to accommodate respondent's request for a new attorney" shows that AE fired him. As you all have said, most likely because Leon had to tell his client a lot of stuff she didn't like--such as the fact that the notes she says show her STBX husband's lurve can, in no way, overcome the evidence already produced in the petition. Much less whatever else was revealed during discovery. And frankly the notes show a disturbing pattern that fits in with the kind of abuse AE says isn't abuse.

Also, AE hasn't accepted the reality that no-fault divorce means that the lurve notes are irrelevant, who walked out is irrelevant, who cheated is irrelevant. For someone with a degree from a top-ass university, she's being deliberately thick-headed.
Maybe Malice cheated and lied her way through school the way she does everything else. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
90 days? What fantasy world does this woman live in? By September both girls will have started school and then she will use the oh, we can’t move because it’s going to disrupt their my lives even more! She’s unfuckingbelieveable. 😆
Public school in Los Angeles starts on August 15… chop, chop, Alice. You’re running out of time to find a new place to live.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Gee you lot are flying! I was gone half an hour!
I’ve had back to back migraines and have gotten so far behind. Every time I try and catch up Alice has gone and done something again. I’ll never catch up unless she passes out on the floor for a few hours. 😂

Maybe Malice cheated and lied her way through school the way she does everything else. 🤣
There’s no doubt in my mind she has cheated her way through life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.