Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #105 I will always love and re bf never every one of you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is such bullshit. No, she shouldn't be allowed to create a GoFundMe and sponge off supporters to fund her continued abuse. Outrageous. She said she knew what she was doing when she violated the TRO repeatedly. She knew there would be consequences.

Also, she's railed about Anne Kiley. Now she's railing about her associate. Who doesn't she rail against?

And despite knowing the police/sheriff's are involved she continues to rail. She's an absolute terror.

GoFundMe has strict rules. She's in for a shock. And I suspect doing this actually violates the TRO.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
WhoaDang said:
I feel the same way. Alice needs to be disciplined for her violation of the TRO (repeatedly) but I, too, completely respect Ioan's gentleness in handling all of this. He is making huge sacrifices to keep trauma away from the girls by not yanking Alice out of the house, having her arrested in front of the girls, etc. This is a very delicate situation and he is doing the complete opposite of Alice, thinking of the girls. Gently sometimes means slowly, like diffusing a bomb.

Last line would be a great thread title
Found this one!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I seriously CANNOT with this woman. I left my daughter’s father when she was 3 months old and literally starved through our first couple of winters until she was old enough for child care and I GOT A JOB. (No judgement on people who put their babies in child care younger, my daughter has medical issues and I have frequently elected to stay with her during a flare up- that meant living off her leftover food so I could cover rent.)
Alice being all ‘how much can one person take’ after over a year of being financially supported? witch, you haven’t even tried to find out.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
FFS, What bills is she talking about, Ioan pays for everything. Use some of that interim child support that Ioan is paying and get that poor child some clothes that fit. Out of money for your own needs? Get a bleeping job. Stop lying to get sympathy from strangers.
Someone tried to break down her door, must be her weed and booze supplier demanding payment. And to think she could have been sitting in the cat bird seat, but smartest person in the room knew better.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can't laugh. She's escalating, again. She's not spelling correctly, again. She's talking about dying and being exhausted. This is NOT OK.

Reactions: 24
So she’s trying to say his lawyer threatened her, probably just told her something she doesn’t want to hear.

Now she’s trying to make out the door has been kicked in by them too? She hasn’t been anywhere for months? She’s always in so what’s the betting she bust the door in anger?

She gets very animated when someone says the opposite of what she’s saying. Bollocks is he leaving those girls hungry and I don’t criticise weight but there’s no way on gods Green earth Malice is going hungry!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
The Sheriff's Department take a report. They give you a copy of said report. Sometimes it's just a tag ID number for an incident report. I believe if it warrants it you can get a copy of full reports, depending on the offence. This has been my experience. I'm not sure what exactly was done in this case.
So does it report the sheriff has done something? Or someone else has done something?
I'm trying to work out - would it report the sheriff has been to the house? But then why would it attach to the lawyer's letter?

So you mean Anne would have notified them about Alice breaching the TRO?
Because they would not know anything about it otherwise.

Reactions: 8
Oh my god, this is ridiculous.
She literally has been paying a nanny/housekeeper; nobody who has been following even casually will believe she has no food money.
Also- if you’re a mother who can’t feed your children, what do you do? TAKE A WILD GUESS.
Hand them to their father who CAN feed them?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wouldn't you...hear it if someone tried to break down your door? Like, unless you were in the cells or totally drunk?

Reactions: 25
This is such bullshit. No, she shouldn't be allowed to create a GoFundMe and sponge off supporters to fund her continued abuse. Outrageous. She said she knew what she was doing when she violated the TRO repeatedly. She knew there would be consequences.

Also, she's railed about Anne Kiley. Now she's railing about her associate. Who doesn't she rail against?

And despite knowing the police/sheriff's are involved she continues to rail. She's an absolute terror.

GoFundMe has strict rules. She's in for a shock. And I suspect doing this actually violates the TRO.
Now she has utmost respect for Anne Kiley. Complaint must have been something about 'lack of respect'.

Reactions: 18
Oh my god, this is ridiculous.
She literally has been paying a nanny/housekeeper; nobody who has been following even casually will believe she has no food money.
Also- if you’re a mother who can’t feed your children, what do you do? TAKE A WILD GUESS.
CA has food banks. Not questions, just show up. They take into consideration your home and kitchen resources and often supply dairy, fresh veg and fruit, etc.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.