Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #105 I will always love and re bf never every one of you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breaking news from the brother
View attachment 1353581
ETA - ok so it's not true but I would still like all her supporters to be made to read ALL the receipts, every last one of them (that incl' all her pix & #digs about Ioan, the girls & the videos) & then the 113 pages which got him the TRO & see how many are still supporters of poor wronged Alice?
If there are any remaining then they are abuse apologists.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The police don’t send letters about stuff like this … just saying.
I wondered about that. She's had some sort of letter or some sort of action though. Bro might not want to tell the whole truth.
Maybe they did turn up and chat her like I suggested!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
--------- Time for ---------
Thread Title Suggestions

(please put suggestions in bold)

( no idea if any suggestions already made )

Reactions: 3
Not her chin, that’s for sure.
Honestly, if Alice wanted to crowdfund for rehab, I would donate. It actually hurts to see her slurring and covered in lint and food, with her makeup everywhere, false eyelashes hanging down, lipstick on chin. Nobody wants that for anyone.

Weight gain and substance abuse will undo anything and everything a surgeon has done. My mother was naturally stunning, more beautiful than Grace Kelly, but when she started drinking in my early teens, she visibly deteriorated in only 2 years. And then she continued to behave as only beautiful women can get away with- no boundaries, theatrics, and raged with anger when she couldn’t ‘get away’ with it, and was rejected by both male interests and friends alike. I feel so badly for the girls, they’ll need life-long therapy for this chapter of their little lives.
Whatever event was on where she has that black dress on…there are a whole series of unflattering pics of her. I don’t mean angles, I mean her behaviour/faces she pulls…something was def going on that night 😕

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I wondered about that. She's had some sort of letter or some sort of action though. Bro might not want to tell the whole truth.
I’m calling it.
I think she was arrested, charged, and released.
If you commit a crime, police don’t come to your house and explain that you’ve committed a crime and tell you not to do it again.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry @SusanC - that was me hoping/wanting it to be true.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
"Gently sometimes means slowly, like defusing a bomb"

Last line from another tattler. I'm not savvy enough to go back, but I recommended it earlier and it's on point.

Reactions: 9
I’m calling it.
I think she was arrested, charged, and released.
If you commit a crime, police don’t come to your house and explain that you’ve committed a crime and tell you not to do it again.
Just speculation, but maybe the “police letter” was a warrant?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh my god I need to stop. It’s 1.30am but they just keep coming to me…

Can’t stand me now - Libertines
Foundations - Kate Nash
Good Riddance (time of your life) - Greenday
Love ain’t here anymore - Take That
Dilemma - Nelly & Kelly
Escape - Enrique Iglesias
Walking on broken glass - Annie Lennox
Gold Digger - Kanye West
Every day I love you less and less - Kaiser Chiefs
Wicked Game - Chris Issac
Got my mind set on you - George Harrison
If I could turn back time - Cher
Little Lies - Fleetwood Mac
Money’s too tight to mention - Simply Red
Stumble and Fall - Razorlight
Town called Malice - The Jam (me must have this already, surely!)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No such luck but it seems she had a Police letter via his lawyers - see @welp's post #894 p45! :)
Strange how just a few days ago she was strutting around saying no one is ever going to keep her quiet. All it took was a letter and she’s now scared straight! I love it!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.