Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #105 I will always love and re bf never every one of you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It sounds like police were involved and therefore lawyers sent letters.
In the UK, a formal warning from police can be in writing, but it’s hand-delivered by a police officer. The police wouldn’t send a letter to the opposing party’s lawyer to be passed on to the restrained party, wtf are these people ON?
Also, in America, this doesn’t seem to even be a thing.

Reactions: 12
Oh my god I need to stop. It’s 1.30am but they just keep coming to me…

Can’t stand me now - Libertines
Foundations - Kate Nash
Good Riddance (time of your life) - Greenday
Love ain’t here anymore - Take That
Dilemma - Nelly & Kelly
Escape - Enrique Iglesias
Walking on broken glass - Annie Lennox
Gold Digger - Kanye West
Every day I love you less and less - Kaiser Chiefs
Wicked Game - Chris Issac
Got my mind set on you - George Harrison
If I could turn back time - Cher
Little Lies - Fleetwood Mac
Money’s too tight to mention - Simply Red
Stumble and Fall - Razorlight
Town called Malice - The Jam (me must have this already, surely!)
Wise Up - Aimee Mann

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Whatever event was on where she has that black dress on…there are a whole series of unflattering pics of her. I don’t mean angles, I mean her behaviour/faces she pulls…something was def going on that night 😕
This one?
1655599094373.png

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I wondered about that. She's had some sort of letter or some sort of action though. Bro might not want to tell the whole truth.
Maybe they did turn up and chat her like I suggested!
Oh I hope two burly uniformed policemen did show up at her door, but if that did happen I hope the youngest wasn’t at home. The oldest might have needed to see that if it indeed did happen, let her know there are consequences for actions. 👮‍♂️👮‍♂️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
"And the threats frighten me."

She means accountability frightens her. It damn well should frighten her. She's not expressing an opinion on Social Media. She has been openly bragging about breaking a legal court order/TRO, broadcasting that she's intentionally breaking the court order/TRO ( and that is illegal), and has been spewing more defamatory statements against her ex and his GF to harm them, thus continuing the abuse. She also openly discussed breaking the DVRO when it's in place and potentially abducting the girls (that's how it read) and taking them to the UK to avoid it. She should be frightened. Her behavior is frightening. Because this is how someone loses custody. This is how someone shows the courts that they are a threat to others. And she can't seem to stop doing it. And how we all wish she could.
If the threats of what will happen if you keep breaking the law frighten you, Alice, simply stop doing that thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm going on one of those websites to get it on wallpaper to redecorate the downstairs toilet.
Gee you people are gluttons for punishment!
If I'm wallpapering anywhere it will be with photos of Ioan, or cats, or ponies, or something.
Not Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And I’m certain her personality was equally crappy when she was thin and good looking.
I think the reason some people point out the weight gain etc. is due to Alice crowing to Ioan (in some of those abusive emails in the court documents l) about what a catch she is and how “with how I look” she’ll easily get another man. I mean, it is exceptionally deluded. And she is really vile about other women’s looks, all the time.
Also, because it does look very obviously like alcohol bloat, the sort you get from a pretty serious level of alcohol intake. A couple of bottles of wine a night and you get that distended belly. With other serious health consequences to follow.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Ok, so what is a Sheriff's Report?
I mean, in this context what would it be?
The Sheriff's Department take a report. They give you a copy of said report. Sometimes it's just a tag ID number for an incident report. I believe if it warrants it you can get a copy of full reports, depending on the offence. This has been my experience. I'm not sure what exactly was done in this case.

Reactions: 15
"Completely out of money for food." No one believes this. Put down the bottle. And maybe don't post about how amazing a parent you are and then post you can't feed your children.

Since it's public now that she can't feed her children is anyone going to call CPS?
Oh my god, this is ridiculous.
She literally has been paying a nanny/housekeeper; nobody who has been following even casually will believe she has no food money.
Also- if you’re a mother who can’t feed your children, what do you do? TAKE A WILD GUESS.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.