Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #105 I will always love and re bf never every one of you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The natives are getting restless and the peasants are revolting 😁:LOL::ROFLMAO:

1655601441958.png

1655601783052.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Nobody is kicking in doors. She broke it drunk and doesn’t remember. Or she’s lying. Who knows anymore?

She’s ordering UBEREATS???? Does she not know how to cook? Wait, she doesn’t know how to cook. Neither did I when I became a single mother- I had to LEARN. God, I seriously cannot. Seriously. Seriously. I’m starting to understand why people occasionally lose it here, and am wondering what took me so long.
One UberEats delivery= days worth of groceries. And I don’t know about Cali, but in Australia they deliver from small grocery stores: she could be getting bread, milk, pasta, chicken, butter, onions, potatoes, fruit. There, Alice- that’s your list for the pantry and fridge. Use it.
Not feeding the girls a proper diet surely comes under the heading of neglect.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She makes me want to throw up with her lies & histrionics. 🤬 :sick: And people are believing this crap?
There is no bleeping way Ioan would ever let his girls go hungry. Has she spent most of his child support $$$ on her booze?
I am so sick of this manipulative POS. Those girls need to be taken off her permanently.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Won't return girls texts because he's pretty sure they're actually from Alice.
Text would tell him that. "Answer the phone you loser!"
Yeah maybe if the texts were from his daughters he'd answer them.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Even her fans are telling her to get off the Internet and get a job.

Screenshot_20220619-022721_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
This is such bullshit. No, she shouldn't be allowed to create a GoFundMe and sponge off supporters to fund her continued abuse. Outrageous. She said she knew what she was doing when she violated the TRO repeatedly. She knew there would be consequences.

Also, she's railed about Anne Kiley. Now she's railing about her associate. Who doesn't she rail against?

And despite knowing the police/sheriff's are involved she continues to rail. She's an absolute terror.

GoFundMe has strict rules. She's in for a shock. And I suspect doing this actually violates the TRO.
The Go Fund Me can be reported because she is the abuser and they should shut it down. Craziness!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.