Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #105 I will always love and re bf never every one of you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strictly speaking, the girls wouldn't have to move if Ioan bought Alice out of the house. He could move in and Alice could find somewhere nearby. Yes, this is an alternate reality scenario.
oh Alice said back in november that this was Ioan's plan. She spun it as him attempting to replace her with Bianca as a mom though and went nutty over this

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Alice basically wrote this in the request to continue the TRO that they had extended the TRO originally to have time for a settlement and that this failed. This clearly implies that he was going to drop it imo (had Alice behaved and they reached a settlement)

now hopefully not though.
I will continue to disagree with you on this point, given that Leon said the continuance was to allow her more time to find a new lawyer. She has a narrative about settlement talks but i don’t believe it for a second. He had everything to lose by dropping the PRO and given her behaviour especially over the past few weeks, he knows that.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Former FM: Because she certainly didn’t want our practical advice. You know, the boring stuff—do auditions, try voice work, do translation work, get a job, accept the settlement, look for an apartment, get a tutor for Elsie.

All good advice but it makes me think they never knew who their bestie was. Even I would know she wouldn't be interested unless you are blowing smoke up her fat arse.

Also re the youngest, she wanted to use her struggling in school as a stick to beat IG with. "Look what leaving us has done to her etc etc". Getting the kid a tutor doesn't serve mAlice's purposes. As I said, her whole strategy was to become such a mess (in public too) that IG would be guilt-tripped into coming back to sort it all out. AE just pretends to be helpless - it's all designed to get IG back.

Don't think you are winning nAlice... and the eldest is embarrassed by you too. No wonder.
So, when is she going to realize it isn’t working?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I will continue to disagree with you on this point, given that Leon said the continuance was to allow her more time to find a new lawyer. She has a narrative about settlement talks but i don’t believe it for a second. He had everything to lose by dropping the PRO and given her behaviour especially over the past few weeks, he knows that.
I think that it would have been dropped if a settlement on finances and custody had been reached. The threat of a PRO is great leverage in divorce negotiations....especially if you want the potentially retrained party to sign a NDA. The PRO and the settlement agreement are linked imho.
There's no way a person (any person not just Alice) would agree a settlement which didn't include dropping the PRO..... It's part of the overall settlement. It's what JD and AH did.

Reactions: 9
She also knew it was never happening on the 14th even though she pretends she was refusing to show … the thing is she’s fcked it now … who the fck is gonna take her on she’s told everyone she’s no cash no none will work pro bono for her ! Ha

Reactions: 16
And how are we all taking care of ourselves in the midst of this craziness? Great points on stepping away and taking some time. Extra ideas for self care welcome!

I'm currently trying out a new "one pot pasta" recipe with garden basil and tomatoes. It says quick, easy, and kids love it. I have my doubts about it but we're giving it a try. 😅
I've started doing Australian pink clay masks. Best results ever from a face mask! also meal prepping for the week ahead. I roast big batches of veggies, make a pot of marcella hazans tomato sauce ( obsessed with it atm) cook and shred up roast chicken to freeze in portions and make up a big pot of soup of some kind. helps me eat better during busy workweek. Go on Alice, give it a go! nourish you body, mind and soul and your girls and step away from the SM.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I've started doing Australian pink clay masks. Best results ever from a face mask! also meal prepping for the week ahead. I roast big batches of veggies, make a pot of marcella hazans tomato sauce ( obsessed with it atm) cook and shred up roast chicken to freeze in portions and make up a big pot of soup of some kind. helps me eat better during busy workweek. Go on Alice, give it a go! nourish you body, mind and soul and your girls and step away from the SM.
Could she cook that in a colander though?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have no way of knowing if this is true but a defector from Camp Alice said that the goal of AE's harrassment was to get him back. A strange strategy obviously that didn't work. She thought he would come back just to stop the harrassment.

It might be true though. The same with her using the kids as bait. "Yes you can see them, but only where they live with me there". 🤬
I think she thought if she could guilt trip him enough he'd go back with his tail between his legs. Its another form of coercive control.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That’s her ultimate goal. Fully alienate the children and humiliate Ioan. It is utterly shameful and unnecessary.
Alice has a plan?????

I think that it would have been dropped if a settlement on finances and custody had been reached. The threat of a PRO is great leverage in divorce negotiations....especially if you want the potentially retrained party to sign a NDA. The PRO and the settlement agreement are linked imho.
There's no way a person (any person not just Alice) would agree a settlement which didn't include dropping the PRO..... It's part of the overall settlement. It's what JD and AH did.
Can't see Ioan dropping the PRO it's the only control he ha over her.

Reactions: 11
I think she thought if she could guilt trip him enough he'd go back with his tail between his legs. Its another form of coercive control.
She also kind of dared him to apply for a restraining order...didn't she say something about looking back on it when he was on his deathbed and how proud would he be of it? (I may be mistaken about the exact words) but I think her attitude will be the same about him calling law enforcement and having her arrested. It's almost like a challenge...arrest me if you dare it will be your proudest moment /what will your kids think of you.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I saw this on twitter just now. "Who’s gonna tell Amber Heard that Johnny Depp is moving on and doesn’t give a duck about her?"

Also, who’s gonna tell Alice Evans that Ioan Gruffudd is moving on and doesn’t give a duck about her?

Narcs are all the bleeding same.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Alice is a one trick pony, she's going to run out of road eventually and be left with nothing. The children will see her for what she is.

Reactions: 14
Alice has a plan?????

Can't see Ioan dropping the PRO it's the only control he ha over her.
He would only drop it if she agreed an NDA as part of the settlement. And I think that's why the negotiations broke down. Because she wants to humiliate him so won't agree to it. Fine Alice. Have the PRO instead then!

Reactions: 11
Alice is a one trick pony, she's going to run out of road eventually and be left with nothing. The children will see her for what she is.
That’s what’s known in tattle trade as … thread#1 lol
She does what exactly what it says on the tin … I’m out of date and dinted …

• Haha
Reactions: 10
it means the order has to be given to Ioan himself, not that Alice herself has to do the giving, ie she can’t post it

however you are right, she may misinterpret it, deliberately or otherwise

apols if this already explained by someone!
Legal documents go to the lawyers, not to the respondent/petitioner directly. So they should be sent to his lawyer, not directly to him. Because she is now acting in pro per (i.e., representing herself) his documents would be sent directly to her.

Reactions: 13
If she actually has a Peloton and she’s just choosing to not use it then duck her privileged ass to the MOON. 😒 I just got off my subpar stationary bike that is on the verge of breaking. Pelotons are not cheap—I’d give both of my legs for one and you NEED LEGS for them. It drives me mad that she has so many opportunities EVERY DAY to better herself and she instead chooses the dirt road. It’s not fuckin helping you, Alice. Get your big ass on that fancy workout bike and start somewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She also kind of dared him to apply for a restraining order...didn't she say something about looking back on it when he was on his deathbed and how proud would he be of it? (I may be mistaken about the exact words) but I think her attitude will be the same about him calling law enforcement and having her arrested. It's almost like a challenge...arrest me if you dare it will be your proudest moment /what will your kids think of you.
She said once if you don’t answer me I’ll bring the sheriff to your house 😂 ok Karen ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s done for you’ll see like someone said previously she could have had it all over and done with but oh no she knows best pmsl
Me and da fella went away a couple of weeks ago at a lodge owned by my ex hubs 2nd wife lol they’re now divorced but we always got on !! Charged us hardly fck all not everyone is on the make Alice some people are just fckin nice and decent!! It’s a shame you’ve not encountered that enough!!
She’s fcked up everything with her bitterness and it’s not over yet …
They’ll be a time those kids will want nothing to do with her xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
if they were in settlement talks I could see him offering her more of what she wanted, i.e, the house, spousal support. But I don’t see the PRO as being negotiable here. And he is in the stronger position. Why give up your (pardon the pun) trump card?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.