Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #105 I will always love and re bf never every one of you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll happily admit to lip fillers. I have 1.5ml in my lips at present; my aesthetician uses the Russian Doll technique, so it looks super-natural rather than an Instagram Inflatable. The filler is feathered in and then gently shaped, rather than making one's mouth look like an inner tube. I've also had fat-melting serum injected into the underside of my chin: no matter how skinny I've been in the past, I've always had a pouchy chin and the girls at school used to rib and tease me mercilessly about it.
There's absolutely no shame in getting such cosmetic procedures done, as long as one doesn't go overboard. I'm more contented with my appearance now that I actually have an upper lip and my jawline is appearing. I'm not going to have anything else done, because there is no need.
What I don't understand is why Alice lies about it. She lives in LA, cosmetic procedures central. Wha
I freely admit to having botox twice a year and I have 0.5ml of lip filler once a year.....buy I don't go overboard with it and never will. I'm not trying to look younger than my years, just good for them. Oh and I dye my hair 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have no way of knowing if this is true but a defector from Camp Alice said that the goal of AE's harrassment was to get him back. A strange strategy obviously that didn't work. She thought he would come back just to stop the harrassment.

It might be true though. The same with her using the kids as bait. "Yes you can see them, but only where they live with me there". 🤬
huh? who? if it's the C&S account they are a clear troll.

though I think it's quite obvious that this was the strategy. She never wanted a divorce, at most met at a legal seperation. And her keep demanding more (it seems) plus her delay tactics prove she doesnt want it to happen. I also think the messages in the TRO made it quite clear, and not due to loving him or anything, all about the status

Reactions: 12
Morning all!

Right I've caught up, mAlice is on the downlow, I really hope that friends or family have stepped in, those kids need to the focal point, she may well be thinking that she looks after them well, and she may do. HOWEVER, being drunk around them 24/7 and ranting, even if you do love them, isn't looking after them, is abuse! My dad was a full on alcoholic, and I was about 8 when my parents first started badly arguing and 12 by the time they finally divorced (it wasn't pretty) and it did effect me, plus I didn't have the added pressure of it being splashed all over the Internet!

Also I have looked at all the news and no sign of I & B at that gala, I'm assuming it's goes on all weekend? X

Reactions: 9
Alice basically wrote this in the request to continue the TRO that they had extended the TRO originally to have time for a settlement and that this failed. This clearly implies that he was going to drop it imo (had Alice behaved and they reached a settlement)

now hopefully not though.
Ah, I see. Makes sense. Well SHE doesn't make sense 😆 but I understand what you're saying.

I do wonder though, if she is assuming the TRO is thrown in the pot with all the other matters like CS, maintenance, asset division, etc. Hypothetically, they could have settled the other matters and he could've still asked for the PRO.

I agree. Hopefully he won't let the TRO go. 👍🏽

Reactions: 11
I freely admit to having botox twice a year and I have 0.5ml of lip filler once a year.....buy I don't go overboard with it and never will. I'm not trying to look younger than my years, just good for them. Oh and I dye my hair 🤣
My family has ridiculous genetics: weddings and funerals are full of tall leggy blondes, gorgeous well into their 70s. I will absolutely hit the Botox before I turn 40, or they’ll make me look bad 😂
I don’t understand why Alice didn’t check herself into rehab before she got to this point. They’re basically day spas over there right? She could have pulled herself up in 28 days. And she did have $100k to play with, right? Gawd, if I had that kind of money I’d check in just to deal with my anxiety and depression, and everyone around me would be better for it. She didn’t have to hit 50 and slide into a pit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I actually don't think there's anything wrong with the photo of Alice, she has really good skin imo and I don't know many that lock down didn't affect their weight, I'm still carrying mine plus one 🤦‍♀️
I honestly think a good stylist would do wonders for Alice and a personal trainer.
She needs to start looking forward and see she can change the direction she's headed.
I just wish she had someone in her ear giving good advice because it's pretty obvious going by what's she's been posting that someone is feeding her anger.
Don't write a book Alice write a bucket list, don't waste the next two years because you'll never get that time back.
And on that note folks I'm off to Weight Watchers 🤪 😘
She should have hired a stylist and personal trainer when she had a husband, she probably won’t be able to afford it now. But there’s always hitting the payment for a run, that won’t cost her a dime, and might make her feel better. 🏃‍♀️

My family has ridiculous genetics: weddings and funerals are full of tall leggy blondes, gorgeous well into their 70s. I will absolutely hit the Botox before I turn 40, or they’ll make me look bad 😂
I don’t understand why Alice didn’t check herself into rehab before she got to this point. They’re basically day spas over there right? She could have pulled herself up in 28 days. And she did have $100k to play with, right? Gawd, if I had that kind of money I’d check in just to deal with my anxiety and depression, and everyone around me would be better for it. She didn’t have to hit 50 and slide into a pit.
You are so right, now she’s going to have to try really hard to pull herself out of that pit, and Alice doesn’t do anything that requires work of any kind. I see her sliding further into that pit. Such a shame.

Fancy piece - that’s such an old fashioned phrase to use. I’ve heard my parents use it years and years ago, and my Mum is in her 90’s now
New doc up on the court site. Nothing we didn't already know
BUT
Alice is now required to carry out 'legal crap'. (This is what happens when you lose your lawyer).
She has to personally serve Ioan with this new order. Wonder how she will do that?
Yes I know how it has to be done, but will Alice take advantage?

View attachment 1351329

View attachment 1351332

View attachment 1351333

😡I don't know why they ticked that box because the one above was true and she is likely to take advantage to do something stupid.
it means the order has to be given to Ioan himself, not that Alice herself has to do the giving, ie she can’t post it

however you are right, she may misinterpret it, deliberately or otherwise

apols if this already explained by someone!

Reactions: 8
Aww thank you so much but my birthday is the same week as the hearing(won’t say as I don’t want to be doxxed) but thank you for your kind wishes❤
Ah apologies for getting it wrong. Well I certainly hope you have a good birthday and get everything you wished for 😉 Leo’s are excellent people! (Am biased as a fellow Leo with a Leo child).

I’ve only been lurking for the last fifteen threads (have read the wiki background though) but have surmised there’s been a fair bit of doxxing of tattlers. Was this Alice or her FM’s?

Also there’s no proof that Ioan was going to drop the PRO - just Alice stating that negotiations had broken down. Even Leon’s statement was at odds with that, as he’d simply confirmed he was no longer instructed and that she was seeking to find representatives. I suspect it was just her wishful thinking that she could negotiate her way out of it. Ioan’s lawyers aren’t going to give her a way out. I&B clearly need protection from her wine induced rantings. Plus we don’t know she hasn’t been attempting to contact him/harass him further. Hints about her being all alone with the kids? I suspect she may have attempted to contact him under the cover of children and he’s been advised to ignore all communications.

Alice, Alice, eyes are Brown. Hope the PRO turns you round!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes, moderation! I've managed to restrain myself from the needles so far but I'm tempted! My genetics are towards sagging first before wrinkles...yuk...so entirely possible I'll have other stuff done first. Won't stop me from bathing in adapalene in the meantime!

Luckily I have fat lips 💋 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I dont know if it's important/relevant, but I thought it's interesting in context of Alice's rather concerning "no talk about mean friends in our HAPPY house is permitted" speech recently: she and her daughter no longer follow each other on IG (so probably one blocked the other)

maybe not appropriate to speculate here but as much as the kid wants to cancel her dad herself I just cannot imagine that those kids dont get embarrassed at school about their mom.

just to add on this: at some point during 2020 Alice temporary blocked Ioan on twitter so that he doesnt read the stuff he dislikes about her twitter (she admitted this herself I believe), she might do now the same to her daughter who doesnt want to be on her feed and may be embarrassed about some things too.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
It’s easy to say you’ll die for your children. Living for them requires a much greater commitment, one demonstrated through actions. Alice could never do this.
ButterTart worth her weight in gold, again. 💖
A friend of mine was at a diabetes checkup when they got talking to a nurse about family. Their diabetes was very poorly controlled, not taking their medication, continuing to gain weight and eating all the wrong things, starting to look at a potential amputation in the not so distant future.

Friend said ‘I’d die for my kid’
Nurse said ‘but you’re not willing to live for them?’

My friend was really offended and upset. A few days later when it had chance to sink in they were distraught at the realisation of how much risk they were putting themselves in and the impact it was having on their child already, not to mention the long term real possibility of leaving them too soon.

It was such a wake up call and they started making real, positive steps to manage it and treat their body better.

It’s easy as hell to say you’d die for your kids, actually proving that you’re willing to live for them takes more than just hot air.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I have no way of knowing if this is true but a defector from Camp Alice said that the goal of AE's harrassment was to get him back. A strange strategy obviously that didn't work. She thought he would come back just to stop the harrassment.

It might be true though. The same with her using the kids as bait. "Yes you can see them, but only where they live with me there". 🤬
If that’s true then she’s clearly insane. Who would come back after all this harassment? They would run for their lives!

If that’s true then she’s clearly insane. Who would come back after all this harassment? They would run for their lives!
I reckon it’s what kept him there before. Having been the one to leave a marriage it was a long time coming, five years before I decided enough was enough. I couldn’t bear the thought of all of the children growing up in that environment and me wasting those years of my life trying to pretend we were all happy. I recognise the email he sent her as part of coercive control. You have to tell them where you are and what you’re doing at all times. The fallout from not doing it is huge. He’d have been used to doing that for twenty years hence the email.
Again, this is why I give Ioan much more of a pass, he’s healing from all of this. We don’t know what he’s doing in terms of gaining access with the girls, only Alice’s twisting of the truth. She is far from a reliable narrator.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Yes, moderation! I've managed to restrain myself from the needles so far but I'm tempted! My genetics are towards sagging first before wrinkles...yuk...so entirely possible I'll have other stuff done first. Won't stop me from bathing in adapalene in the meantime!

Luckily I have fat lips 💋 🤣
In moderation is the key, my lips are fine is size, but as I've got older they've lost that full look, so I have the lip line done, for definition. If I had the money I'd have all the fat sucked out of my arse and stomach, but I don't, so have to try and do it with excerise, it's an uphill battle tho! And I'm going away in 2 weeks, I wobble like jelly atm, but duck it! I've been through a really hard time over the last few months, so that's the least of my worries! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes it didn't work but AE after 20 years would have known his vulnerabilities. It is quite likely he wanted to leave in August 2020 but hung on until January as he was terrified about what AE would put online.

IG is a private person who doesn't want much of his personal life to be out there. He is also keen to keep his good reputation as a person and actor. So she tried to trash both things thinking he would be so freaked out about being cancelled as an actor that he would be forced to come back to her for a loveless but high status marriage. High status for AE that is, not for him.

Didn't work out for the smartest person in the room. Shame. :giggle:

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m not here for the ex fm’s discussing the children’s educational needs. These people. 🤯

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
this sounds like a summary of all our suggestions LOL
J4kbnfH.png

in a way it makes sense

he becomes unattractive to other women that way because no one wants a ex-wife from hell involved (this is why she bullied Bianca so hard too), she then started to alienate the kids (Ella succeeded quite early), so sooner or later he would have been all alone, while getting hammered all the time in the public (which is a nightmare for a private person and somebody who partly relies on his reputation). I'm quite sure without a pull (Bianca) he would sooner or later either killed himself or gone back and endure the tit until he finds an escape or at least the kids are older.

Of course the "real" way to do this is to accept the break up, tidy yourself up, give him some space, and then see how it goes. It often happens then that they actually miss you and re-ignite much stronger feelings for you than before. If not, then at least you got your life back in order and can move on.

As the saying goes

If you love someone, set them free. If they come back, they’re yours; if they don’t, they never were.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
She should have hired a stylist and personal trainer when she had a husband, she probably won’t be able to afford it now. But there’s always hitting the payment for a run, that won’t cost her a dime, and might make her feel better. 🏃‍♀️

You are so right, now she’s going to have to try really hard to pull herself out of that pit, and Alice doesn’t do anything that requires work of any kind. I see her sliding further into that pit. Such a shame.
She also has (or proclaimed to) have a peleton so she has no excuses.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.