Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt that the letters are the problem
Screenshot_20220615-223634_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220615-223748_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220615-220209_Twitter.jpg
and I'm the pope

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
if she had agreed to a collaborative divorce there would be a lot more $$$ in the pot
This divorce shows how obsessed mAlice is with money. Not earning it of course. Just getting it off rich men. I see now what attracted her to millionaire O Picasso. In fact, if IG hadn't been silly enough to take her off his hands, she would have married OP (as his beard) with them both having affairs on the side.

As the TRO shows she is quite happy to have a sham marriage as long as she has lots of money and status as the OH of a famous man.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Her comment really has triggered me, I was bullied all through school from the age of about 12, due to having psoriasis. I still suffer with it and have been subjected to nasty comments and looks all my adult life....I'm 43 now and it still effects me, especially this time of year, when I just want to wear a pair of shorts or a cute dress, but its so unsightly I can't. It's a horrible struggle I'll live with all my life, I've had every kind of medication, pills, creams etc over the last 30 years, I just have to remind myself that I'm lucky for what i do have and that there arr millions of people worse off than I. I hate bullies with a passion!
Sorry rant over 😤
I'm so sorry to see you struggle with psoriasis too, I have psoriatic arthritis which basically affects my whole body. My legs have severe psoriasis on the sides of my lower legs, and last summer I refused to wear shorts etc because it's already bad enough people stare at me for 1. Having green ombre hair, 2. Pretty horrific Scarring on my face which is due to dermatilomaina which I suffered from years ago, 3. I use a walking stick and I'm only in my early 40s and I walk a bit strangely, and 4. The psoriasis plaques which almost look like burns. Sorry for going into all of that but I decided to say screw it this summer and just wear shorts and skirts, people are going to stare at me anyway so feck it. I bet you are really beautiful and if you want to wear something you should (if you can) you definitely seem like a lovely person on the inside and if I seen someone with any type of appearance which could be classed by others as outside of "the norm" I make sure I smile at that person, not stare or judge. I do that thing too where I berate myself for when I'm feeling down and tell myself there are others worse off, but then I try to remind myself that it's OK to feel sad about things sometimes, your problems shouldn't be minimised, if something is making you sad then that's just as important as anyone else's difficulties. I hope you understand what I mean, I'm not explaining it very well. It just makes me sad to hear a fellow psoriasis sufferer having issues. If anyone states that's THEIR problem, and I know this is no consolation but after a while you become immune to it, then you start to feel sorry for those who stare as they obviously have issues, not you. Anyway, sorry for rambling, just wanted to send you my love <3

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Wow you lot type fast 🤣
While I was gone I was attending a prize giving for the youngest of my children with my ex husband. We sat together (awkwardly) and waved and whooped as our daughter collected her prize. That’s what you do for you your kids.
Can you all calm down, I’m Glaswegian and I’ll be first in line for any hand-laying stuff, thank you very much.
As you were… I have 300 notifications 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
A. You don't own half the house.
C. Gonna look a little sus begging for money or Legal Aid when you employ a full time nanny.
B. Stop begging for a GoFundMe. Though you spend what would be a full time job on social media, from around 6 pm to 3 am daily ... maybe actually job hunt during the day with that time. Bonus: time to actually spend with your kids instead of fobbing them off with Benadryl.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She's not going to get Legal Aid.
I was going to predict her saying she would ask for Legal Aid. Then I thought, no that's too crazy even for Alice!

FYI this is all performative. She is still a well-off, entitled Karen, with a maid. She knows her clickbait though.

"I am struggling to feed the poor children" gets lot of likes and sympathy from fuckwits.

ETA it would be such fun if someone set up a GFM and we all offered words of support at a penny a go.

I know AE would appreciate it as she is all about having a summer of fun and only fun is allowed in the Evans Fun House.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
“102 Dalmatians sucked baws”
(Baws = testicles for the non-Scot’s)
“Free Gloria”
“Gill says (what’s Welsh for go duck yourself?)”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.