Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Currently searching my house for the fkin Tardis because I think I’ve travelled back in time. How can she still be so vile and vicious, in exactly the same place she was 18 months ago? She must be exhausted, I know I am!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I think IG would have let her move home if he knew she couldn't harrass him. I'm not sure our legal system is that great for DVROS . They generally don't do permanent ones . If she would have stayed in the UK when Ioan went abroad instead of chasing the Hollywood life she would have a far better settlement pre nups aren't enforceable in the UK.

But Alice is the smartest in the room 😩😩

Her behaviour is really scaring me. I'm actually worried for IG , BWs and the girls safety if they get a PRO and full custody. She is EXTREMELY unhinged at this point. She doesn't seem to have any hope for the future just getting revenge on her ex. I'm hoping if she loses everything the best place for her is prison or mental health unit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think if he offered her millions (if he had them) in exchange for custody you wouldn't see her for dust. She loves the luxury lazy life .
I reckon. He could buy them off her if he had more money and lower ethical standards.

Reactions: 14
Jesus. I wish someone would troll her and say that since their breakup they were forced to become an international terrorist. Just to watch her try to one up that.
🤣🤣🤣oh God…. I’ve just spat my bedtime Ovaltine (I know..living the Perimenopausal life here 😏) all over my PJ’s reading that! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So I predict that AE will No Show on August 2. She won't get another extension so IG automatically gets the PRO. Her cunning plan is to flee with the kids to the UK so the PRO won't apply any more. However I looked up Non Molestation Orders in the UK and it covers

Being violent towards me or threatening me
Harassing or intimidating me
Posting or publishing about me either in print or digitally
Contacting me directly

Causing damage to my possessions
Causing damage to my home
Coming into my home
Coming near my home
Coming near my place of work
Posting or publishing anything about my children in print, or digitally

What a shaaammme! 🤭

That said she is unlikely to be jailed in the UK. Even KP wasn't jailed for the DUI whilst on a driving ban. The system is a joke in the UK.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
God she has the most AWFul followers. Didn’t one of her close relatives own a pawn shop? She could pawn her Vulgar watch.

• Haha
So I predict that AE will No Show on August 2. She won't get another extension so IG automatically gets the PRO. Her cunning plan is to flee with the kids to the UK so the PRO won't apply any more. However I looked up Non Molestation Orders in the UK and it covers

Being violent towards me or threatening me
Harassing or intimidating me
Posting or publishing about me either in print or digitally
Contacting me directly

Causing damage to my possessions
Causing damage to my home
Coming into my home
Coming near my home
Coming near my place of work
Posting or publishing anything about my children in print, or digitally

What a shaaammme! 🤭

That said she is unlikely to be jailed in the UK. Even KP wasn't jailed for the DUI whilst on a driving ban. The system is a joke in the UK.
KP has tons of driving convictions , hides money despite being bankrupt breaks restraining orders and she's still not in jail. I don't have much hope for Alice getting a prison sentence in the UK.

Dear @Mad Betty. Please keep checking your local police blotter and let us know if there is anything... um... er... interesting...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Several witnesses= one witness that I still pay to clean my house and is my personal nanny.
She knows nothing about Bianca’s story since no one is speaking to her. Malice you are a lying, nasty, mean, crude, classless, selfish, obnoxious, bloated toad! I’m so happy Ioan finally got a woman who really is kind, nonjudgmental, and classy. Bee is everything you are not. That would explain your intense jealousy. bleep! Sorry? Never!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She should speak to my Mystic Mimsy. It also thinks she’s a bleep. And it would know.

Again I apologise for over-use of the c-word.
I’m washing my own mouth out with soap.
But it sums her up so perfectly 🤷🏼‍♀️😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Reading the list above from @Bridgeofsighs made me wonder again how many of his possessions were left undamaged when he collected them?
If she did cause damage (which wouldn't surprise me) I hope he documented it all? Did I read right that the new evidence he submits won't be made public? I would be interested in hearing any audio tapes as I reckon she would be going off in them like she was in the car park incident only 100 x times worse. If they were made public it might open some people's eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I truly hope there is some consequence to the last few days. Ioan and Bianca must be exhausted.
I know I am. And I commend all Tattlers, whether you like Ioan and Bianca or trust them or not - for rallying together in these moments. ✌🏻

Dear @Mad Betty. Please keep checking your local police blotter and let us know if there is anything... um... er... interesting...
Oh and sirens. I'm a gonna need me some sirens! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
If* the Queen of All The Fuckwits abducts the kids to the UK then she’s definitely going to jail, just not for breaking the RO 🙊.

* we all know this should be ‘when’ not ‘if’ but I’m trying to hang on to my final shred of sanity that no one can be this bleeping stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Bloody hell 💩💩💩💩 I just can’t keep up with you today. Left you all to do a bit of RL stuff, came back and found the thread closed and a new one opened. And I’m retired, I should be able to keep up, perhaps it’s those pesky advancing years creeping up on me. Thank you all for your insights into this shitshow, and my love to all those of you who have found it so hard reading the gobshites posts on sm. Thank you for the new thread @welp, brilliant title @Snotbuster, love your username by thecway. Right I better crack on or I’ll be left behind again 😘
ETA forgetting to thank those who should be thanked

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What if WE set up a go fund me, said it was for Alice’s legal aid, but donated the money to homeless kittens instead?

I mean, the kittens may as well have the money for all the good any lawyer will do for Alice 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
So love is all around. Just not for mAlice. We still hate you 💋 I know you're lurking here!

The AEA account and the former chief FM have made up seemingly. L is so much happier now and is gladly stepping aside from the train wreck. So there has been some progress even if AE is a broken record. She is tweeting the same shite from 18 months ago.

Can't someone feed her new material on Tattle for her to copy on Twitter? Asking for an exhausted friend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.